3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraVechnaya 14.05.20 12:40 pm

What annoys you in AC series? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I was very much annoying in the game. The feeling that the developers tried to make razdrazhajushche series of games.
Let's start with the management it's horrible what would run and jump on walls and fences is necessary to keep THREE keys I don't know what smoked developed what I could come up with. It was impossible to do in the game the possibility of continuous running? It would be just like in all games or in the menu include running or press the caps but no I still space should keep something he would have climbed on the obstacles to what such complexity? it was impossible to do when utykanie nose to the wall he would climb up on her? With each version control is getting worse and worse.
now about the weapons he can't even shoot on the run, not to mention the fact that, would shoot on the fly or from the stack.
so as terribly annoying that in this game you can fail the mission in normal games, the mission could fail just died. Wildly annoying that the target is a meter away from me but it is necessary to rotate the camera as here-the text-type you lost a goal and if time does not rotate the camera once the target is lost....AS it stands a meter away from me how could I lose it? That you can certainly do on on HARD difficulty. I don't want someone to stalk, to chase, to protect, just let me objective say kill it all. The first assassin liked me much more than all the rest, I do like Hitman BM one level, one goal ALL. Now for the second day sitting on the level where you Baba travanulis gas and you need to catch up and kill. Cool to do in the game about the murderer? I have to quietly get to her in the crowd and stab with a blade and not chasing her around town. I AM THE SECOND DAY!!! can't pass this level can catch up to it, pistols, javelins, and grenades on it for some reason do not apply. (I hope the one who developed the script will die) Just approaching it as necessary or hunter is attacking me or a cloud of gas. Well, why do so? Personally, I'm already operarional to catch up to it, I'll wait for cheats. So as annoying that in many missions you have forced stealth noticed it at first level. WHY I believe that this is unnecessary well they see you and what? stayed in the bushes and then play.
86 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxtrot banshi 14.05.20

lexx80
you where there are 100 hours you got?

F
Foxtrot banshi 14.05.20

Who know how will be called. The next assassins?

l
lexx80 14.05.20

Foxtrot banshiиграл 20 -25 hours and like 100 hours playing a boring Korean manobianco. that was my impression ..

k
karatel prizrachnyy 14.05.20

Foxtrot banshi
syndicate but I already asasin tired of black flag for me was the last normal asasin

t
thanxme 14.05.20

JOKERIVAN
Listen, I know it's late, but Ezio as you call it, was a direct sidekick Leonardo Da Vinci

J
JOKERIVAN 14.05.20

leviathan053
Mmmm, listening to it, you know....., although there is not understand what did you write?? It should like to refute the fact that I was there when it scribbled??? On my way all the way around, although in the second part of this friendship looked fine (before this in the series was not, and indeed it was fun, Da Vinci himself our friend), then in subsequent parts went the wildest excesses, the desire to shove as many famous characters on square meter and be sure to introduce gg to them, take the same syndicate, you go the station and then BAM!! you jumps none other than Karl Marx and he wants to be friends with you, let alone that there even his quest for you is ready, for who the hell knows in the street, apparently because he saw your honest eyes and a knife between your legs, so you should spend it where necessary, along the path killing enemies, and then bring to him the lost sheep(the proletariat). And this side quest, side!!! This despite the fact that most major quests give for example Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham bell, Charles Dickens, etc , and that if you take them and replace with other characters, instead say Darwin would be some sort of unknown asasin Bob Pink, would change this something in the game and the story?? The question is rhetorical....
Asasin should be asasina, have to deal with basename and cooked in a circle asasinov, not to be a friend for every famous person of his era