3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegat197 14.05.20 12:47 pm

Easter eggs and bloopers (Metro: Last Light)

In this thread I propose to share my observations from the game: mistakes, inconsistencies, Easter eggs. Preferably with screenshots)

Will start first. The bear in the car (first trip to the surface ENEA) did not think of the Soviet era. More similar to American Teddy. (please correct if wrong)

204 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sr9397 14.05.20

Anna, the Miller's daughter

S
SovietComrade 14.05.20

And did anyone notice at the theater a couple from the first part? The redheaded temptress and a fat pig who gave us the face when we resorted to the services of this beauty, and then they hurriedly piled up with our petroncini.

M
Mihail Zarechkin 14.05.20

people what the hell!?! ran across red square from the outset by soboro Basil's not killing monsters.Then killed everyone in the first descent in katakomby under the Kremlin.After came to the mausoleum,looked in the doorway,got up,killed the hobgoblin and shot to the skull of the skeleton.And when I came down to the mausoleum FROM LENIN ONLY his HEAD was!!! pereproshel level by killing monsters in the Cathedral of killed monsters in katakombakh not shoot through the skull and did not touch the fright AND going DOWN INTO the MAUSOLEUM LENIN SAW!!! (if anyone knows what it was-please explain) =)

upd

forgot to write that after the mausoleum walked for the second time on top of that I heard some crashing(like in the game that Cho in texture stuck or a lot of items at once fell)
I understand that UTB Lenin has been spawned =))))

M
Mihail Zarechkin 14.05.20

just a joke (which is the topic of Boobs)
in Venice when the brothel come and go not to him but to the left we can see that in the window zanaveska ajar and there's a naked girl dancing in front of a bandit.And behind all this is watching grandpa =)

J
Jackass Daniels 14.05.20

WurdalakOMG
Samecki,not a character in the books Stalker) or rather a character,but not only these books,this wandering secondary character of Russian writers of science fiction,which constantly kill) if you're interested,here http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D1%E5%EC%E5%F6%EA%E8%E9,_%DE%F0%E8%E9_%CC%E8%F5%E0%E9%EB%EE%E2%E8%F7

J
Jackass Daniels 14.05.20

By the way don't know Easter eggs or not,but in the game there is a moment where a scavenger searches the corpse, saying: what we have here in karmanshah,I immediately flashed the thought that so said about Gollum in the hobbit,and then the Moroder with disappointment boosts; no rings,sorry) but maybe just a coincidence =)

L
Leha-Bratan- 14.05.20

sector111
dried up the leader !!!

D
DragonCommander56 14.05.20

Well, in the game the little mistakes I saw and the voice acting well, one interesting is:
Even when we are crawling in a narrow passage, and there are 2 bear and the Bear is huge, when Artem starts podnimatsya carefully look closely to his hands and seen there gloves and hand as those at the end give (or rather the suit)), apparently developed cut suit this changed to the one you start with, but little time remained.

B
BadDog382 14.05.20

People and I found Vaasa))Poster weighs in at a theatre where zhangler the kids entertained.

M
Molnenosec 14.05.20

Do the old accordion. Our friendthe Communist's name is Pavel Morozov.

B
BadDog382 14.05.20

Molnenosec
Here Pavlik us and zdal

S
Sr9397 14.05.20

Eugene Khomenko
Will have to disappoint about the poster metro 2035 a couple of days ago I climbed on the Metro website and found that there was no news clicked and I threw on a foreign website where they adorned the cover of the book as in the game but was 2033 instead of 2035 . Translated by chrome and there it was written that the book Metro 2033 is out finally in the United States. Here and so.

s
stHarty 14.05.20

WurdalakOMG
it is for the whole game dies 5 times, if that: in the universe of Stalker is a mythical character who always dies, sometimes under ridiculous circumstances.

Yeah, already mentioned here, when I did I noticed that our Aramis name Pavlik, so I think he betrayed us on the script))

http://lurkmore.so/images/thumb/3/3e/Rois.jpg/800px-Rois.jpg
Royce vperd such things.

N
No more drugs... 14.05.20

Noticed an interesting thing. When they meet for the first time with the Blacksmith (before he gives Regina), in the prehistoric room at the patifon plays the melody of the main menu the first part of the Metro.

D
DukeOfChaos 14.05.20

2 stHarty

Read the topic carefully.
I've been in this thread earlier (18.05.13 02:01) wrote and a link to the screenshot posted

d
demoncool07 14.05.20

At the Theater station, if you watch the performance until the end, you can hear a guitarist named Viktor Minchuk. Calls lead guitarist virtuoso, in fact, I think it is clear what the identity of the domestic variety, the developers have hinted :)

P
Perhot 14.05.20

JackOver1000
In Venice you can not only get drunk but also stoned (also cut down)where the woman dances for you Privat dance on table ashtray with chinariki)))

i
igorilla_07 14.05.20

Korbut in normal difficulty with two eyes, on hard one-eyed. IMHO

D
DukeOfChaos 14.05.20

Game: http://jpegshare.net/images/b5/fd/b5fd5a2646ab36715588a7a9b52ba811.png
Real: http://jpegshare.net/images/1c/e7/1ce7387ada792d30e8066f0277259d34.png

M
Metro 4026 14.05.20

igorilla_07
I have all the difficulties he has one eye