3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegat197 14.05.20 12:47 pm

Easter eggs and bloopers (Metro: Last Light)

In this thread I propose to share my observations from the game: mistakes, inconsistencies, Easter eggs. Preferably with screenshots)

Will start first. The bear in the car (first trip to the surface ENEA) did not think of the Soviet era. More similar to American Teddy. (please correct if wrong)

204 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.05.20

Диман94

Has anyone watched until the end of the speech scene? before drinking with Pavel Artem accept

I was watching,interestingly,the Beastmaster,boyanistaya with guitarist generally cool (though I thought they are still the song what ever will stick,but not,just remember the scene from the first part when Bourbon sings Vladimir Centarl),and even lead annealed,and then the pianist starts to play the same thing yet can't stand up.

v
vovann1998 14.05.20

dimaal0
Yeah saw that too on gambling))))

N
Nik-Collector 14.05.20

vovann1998
On gambling karma is not a plus xD )))

D
Drekerexen 14.05.20

In General, in the dialogues of the environment a lot of references to the books... About the plane to St. Petersburg for example)

a
aquzer 14.05.20

Balalaika at the theater before the revolution plays like a guitar )

A
Arnyl 14.05.20

On political posters depicted the developers of the game.

A
Arnyl 14.05.20

Many of the characters are one and the same wound - track, three-fingered hands on the left side of his face (a reference to the Avatar?).

S
Simmah 14.05.20

Found masters of levitation

A
Alex SKLEP 14.05.20

Renegat197
I found this bear with a tape cartridge, which safely took inventory in some basement

a
akastalin 14.05.20

I had a glitch when Paul drank, he would drink takes a shot to the right of it rises the invisible hand, and so 3 times... sorry no screenshots, maybe later I will lay out

s
saa0891 14.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nik-Collector 14.05.20

akastalin =)
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
saa0891 14.05.20

You can post to blogs.

You can post to blogs.pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
saa0891 14.05.20

In D6 there is a dialogue between NPCs,so one of the phrases States that Miller will not forgive the Nazis killed his men,and the other adds that will soak all the toilet in,a well-known phrase.

Actually here is the result.

pix.PlayGround.ru

s
saa0891 14.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
saa0891 14.05.20

To watch in full.

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Metalloman 14.05.20

By the way, did you notice the name of the guitarist who played in the theater. The prototype of Victor Minchala is Viktor Zinchuk, the most famous virtuoso of the guitar in the post-Soviet space.

a
atmaROZ 14.05.20

Saw these Peeps to the end game? I have two of these twin-brothers were counted while walking down the aisle,what's with the eye - did not understand.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Eyes the grin of a shark
http://i.playground.ru/i/38/19/28/00/pix/image.jpg
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Petr Petrovich 14.05.20

Not Easter eggs, and just fun. From Andrei the Blacksmith (the one that Regina gives us) on the table there is such a thing. The hands of man rather under sharpened mechanics, and electronics repair, I wouldn't trust.
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Petr Petrovich 14.05.20

Someone shit home and not delivered.
pix.PlayGround.ru