3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 14.05.20 12:52 pm

Impressions of the game (The Beginner's Guide)

Dear friends, I invite you to share my impressions of this little masterpiece. What game has caused you feelings and made me think.

P. S. Guys who keep saying that this game is meaningless nonsense, while not even zapuskov it, go to the forest, you are not welcome here.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClockworkAlex 14.05.20

Well first Code woman. And I have three thoughts about the story.
1. Commonplace, but it's just a beautiful story, nothing more.
2. Code = Davey, he just carries your crisis of creativity and experience, and simply beautiful their draws. To heighten the diversion makes GG woman.
3. Code close friend Davey, where something happened, and she had to give it all (maybe even she died (God forbid)). There is proof at the level where we see a weeping woman.

In General, it's a great story with a gorgeous soundtrack. A little upset that the game takes place in 1 hour, I would like something more complex. Wanted to take refund, but conscience would not allow. All the same, Davey deserved.

S
Shinobu 14.05.20

The code actually is Davey. This becomes obvious on the map Tower. Enough to push the lights in my games.
After the Tower, the light goes out modification of the Stanley Parable, but what happened next everybody knows.

Honestly it's hard to call this product a game, an interactive audiobook/biography or something.
This sort of guide for beginners for independent developers or just for creative people, typical creative problems.

e
ensOb1 14.05.20

For me the game has made an unreal experience! Well, just no words for all these experiences. Left only one question that 3 black dots?

a
arsunor 14.05.20

Biography - is precisely stated. Starting waited Stanley, received, but not upset. It's a completely different product that as the same carries the author's point of view, the soul cries, or crying into the pillow, as anyone. Very atmospheric product. I'm glad that Davy had the guts to share their experiences, I hope that it all came together!

A
Alcoza1cerxxx 14.05.20

Where Is The Code??? And I want to know what are those black dots!!!!!!!

V
Vitaliy Gunazov 14.05.20

In each level there is a box outside the map, and it is the book. You can get there by using sv_cheats 1 and noclip 1, impulse 100 (flashlight, otherwise I can not see anything). And if a shot in the book, some of her blood falls upon

7 look 14.05.20

It's a great story. Was a great pleasure. If you consider that the main character is a woman, and Code identified himself with his character, then perhaps we can conclude that Code - a woman(girl). Even if everything is fiction, it is still the game - ladder. Still, no toy has made me so much to think about the person who made it.

R
Reverrius 14.05.20

Passed, my impressions:

New project released Creator the genius of The Stanley Parable. Essentially a collection of various experimental art games in a minimalist style. As in the previous project developer, the author directly addresses the player during the passage of The Beginner's Guide, telling him about his friend and his unusual games, of the reflection of the inner world of the Creator in his designs.
Unfortunately, there is no any nonlinearity or irony, typical of The Stanley Parable. So if you are expecting something similar, you may be disappointed. The Beginner's Guide does not cling as much as it happens with the other interactive art, but nevertheless leaves an unusual aftertaste.

Total: collection of experimental mini-projects, sealed road to Perfection.

6/10
P. S. If you like Naigra style projects Tale of Tales, or the same The Stanley Parable, we can go one point at the top, to 7 out of 10.

G
GarChamp 14.05.20

This game is like a very good book.A pleasure to read.

M
Maklline66 14.05.20

A rather... interesting game, despite the fact that everything in it you need to do is just to go. Basically takes history.
And if I understand correctly the essence of my shitty English:
The author of The Stanley Parable Dave is... or rather was a friend with the nickname Code. Like Dave, he also tried to make games, the drafts, which threw off Dave. Himself Dave, possibly in the desire to help, perhaps in the mind of our own selfishness\other motives, began to show games Codes others and add to them, meaning through lamps. Together they began to judge the games about his mental state, considering that he made the game - show you how it is internally moving away from society.
The latest, ahem, the game is a Tower that was made especially for Dave, because through it was possible only by modifying the game itself, and quite lucidly explained how Dave mu**K, forced to think that the Codes were some problems, and told me to talk to him(her), not to show the game and stop all contact.

If this story is based on true events, this bleak and cruel irony, as Dave did the opposite, extending a very personal game around the world.
If it is fiction, the game is very... I don't know how to accurately describe... philosophical, makes you think about human perception and showing how video games reflect the inner world of man.

K
Key Ovald 14.05.20

Game from the author of The Stanley Parable as well in the genre of short hodilki, only this time is completely linear, with no different options. And this is not a humorous walk-around, with a complex meaning, and drama. Same with a complex meaning. Very unusual and breaks the 4th wall.
Like last game, you just have to take and play.