3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaleHunter 14.05.20 12:53 pm

How to change the player model to another? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

If anyone knows how to change player model, tell me plizzz!!!
75 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russkaya Borzaya 14.05.20

To just change from one model to another it is only necessary to edit the file clandoc000.txt in the game folder ..\vampire\vdata\system. For example, change guy-Bruch on guy added:
Take line
models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor0/brujah_male_armor_0.mdl
M_Body1 models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor1/brujah_male_armor_1.mdl
M_Body2 models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor2/brujah_male_armor_2.mdl
M_Body3 models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor3/brujah_male_armor_3.mdl
M_Body4 models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor3/brujah_male_armor_3.mdl
M_Body5 models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor3/brujah_male_armor_3.mdl
And change to
M_Body0 models/character/pc/male/nosferatu/armor0/Nosferatu.mdl
M_Body1 models/character/pc/male/nosferatu/armor1/Nosferatu_Male_armor_1.mdl
M_Body2 models/character/pc/male/nosferatu/armor2/Nosferatu_Male_armor_2.mdl
M_Body3 models/character/pc/male/nosferatu/armor3/Nosferatu_Male_armor_3.mdl
M_Body4 models/character/pc/male/nosferatu/armor3/Nosferatu_Male_armor_3.mdl
M_Body5 models/character/pc/male/nosferatu/armor3/Nosferatu_Male_armor_3.mdl

Of course, not only can change the skin of one clan to the skin of another, but to change the skin of the player on NPC skin - you only need to set the path to the corresponding skins.
For example, if you replace
models/character/pc/male/brujah/armor0/brujah_male_armor_0.mdl
on
models/character/npc/unique/Downtown/Strauss/Strauss.mdl
the Bruch's primary clothes will look like Strauss.
the General principle is clear?:)
Oh and if love to play with skins, I advise you to climb on http://vheaven.vpaine.com there is a ready re-skins of characters, some very nice... (if when you step on http://vheaven.vpaine.com only appears a blank page you're watching firewall-paranoid, reset it or temporarily turn off)
Note of February 16. The website periodically wanders -now he is located at the address http://www.vampireheaven.com/vheaven/

G
Gwinnblade 14.05.20

Sorry for the dumb question , but how to reconfigure the firewall Thanks in advance

R

about migration can not explain - it all depends on what firewall and what version... but usually just to disable - click, right-click on the firewall icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the screen), choose suspend or complete work - and voila... don't forget then restart it - it is not necessary to stay for long without protection...
Of course, to reconfigure or disable the firewall you can do this only if he himself had put it on my comp... and if it was installed and set up for the entire local network of the company\uni\inet cafe evil uncle-admin - you'll have to ask him...

P
PaleHunter 14.05.20

Thanks is large in!!!

P
PaleHunter 14.05.20

Tell me more please how to change the model of gangrel on Bach(hunter of vampires)! I would be grateful

R

the model of Bach lies in the ..\Vampire\models\character\npc\unique\malkavian_mansion\bach\bach.mdl
In short, in all cases looking for the right model in the \Vampire\models and kill it under the path in the file clandoc000

P
PaleHunter 14.05.20

In short, I in the file clandoc000 prescribed instead
M_Body3
models/character/pc/male/ventrue/armor3/ventrue_Male_Armor_3.mdl
M_Body4
M_Body5

models/character/npc/unique/Downtown/Strauss/Strauss.mdl and my game runs natpisi type and there is not any STRAUSSA

R

check whether struck by the way, check whether you have this folder this model - well, etc. If everything is written correctly, then the skin is replaced, tested...
perhaps in your version of the game files are not in folders in the clear, and Packed in vpk files, then unzip them you will need the VPKtool prog - http://users.skynet.be/fa299024/vampire/VPKTool.rar

and, of course, each string should be changed separately, i.e., not all together
M_Body3
M_Body4
M_Body5
on
models\character\npc\unique\malkavian_mansion\bach\bach.mdl
And set the path to models\character\npc\unique\malkavian_mansion\bach\bach.mdl in each case separately...
well, without breaking the structure and not forgetting quotation marks and other...

a
arsysha 14.05.20

I'm sorry, but could you describe the action if all
mdl files are in the vpk files, and file clandoc000.txt no... and where VPKtool decompresses soderjaschiesya in the vpk files?
thank you.

R

clandoc000.txt is pack101.vpk
game models - across many packs, from pack001.vpk to pack008.vpk...
VPKtool decompresses files in the same folder as where she is, maintaining the folder structure.
Ie, say, lying VPKtool in the game folder ..\Vampire.
Run VPKtool, click the VPK extractor, there is Open file choose the file to, say, pack001.vpk. Integrated search (called in the program via the right mouse button) find model \models\character\npc\unique\downtown\lacroix\lacroix.mdl and choose extract
the model is unpacked in the folder of the game ..Vampire\\models\character\npc\unique\downtown\lacroix\lacroix.mdl

a
arsysha 14.05.20

if I will unpack the txt will be replaced in this line, it got back to shove or am I wrong?

p
pavel1977 14.05.20

Dumb question - can't find in the catalog of vampire models folder. Set show hidden files - the same result.
A DVD version installed Trudovskim transfer.

p.s. And the patch still doesn't get up. After reinstalling the game, cleaning the registry says Error 1610. The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Please contact support.

R

arsysha, to pack back, nothing else - the uncompressed files are handled by the game in the first place, just not finding the unpacked version, she reaches for the file in the vpk-archiv. By the way, if disk space allows, I recommend to unpack all vpk files, very well affects the speed of the downloads:)

pavel1977 if files are not in the clear - they are in the vpk archives... If not - well, I don't even know what else could fellow pirates to namudrit:)

a
arsysha 14.05.20

Thank you very much!

C
Crowmaster 14.05.20

Greyhound, respect! Fumbled on http://vheaven.vpaine.com and found a lot raskino on the girls. Most of them change the game girls on their bare options... *yum-yum* Already rocked skin Heather, where she's naked in blouse - will soon deliver.^^

C
Crowmaster 14.05.20

Russian Greyhound, began to unpack pack000.vpk, and he writes:

1646 files in archive
Error extracting sound\surfaces\wood\metal_norm_impact.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\clinic main bg.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\clinic phone ring loop.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\clinic ventilator loop.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\cough2.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\gurney1.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\gurney1.wav.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\heart_monitor_warn beep.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\nurse_conversation_mild loop.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\squeaky_shoes03.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\vomit1.wav.wav Probably 0-length index error
Error extracting sound\area\santa_monica\clinic\vomit4.wav.wav Probably 0-length index error
1634 items extracted succesfully

Sho TSE take? Why not? Well, he unpacked the same files, but these are not there.

C
Crowmaster 14.05.20

And again after complete decompression is possible (perhaps even need) to remove .vpk files? Well, to release the seat?
And whether the game undetected I listed above sound file in the clinic Santa Monica search add-in .vpk files? Then I guess delete it? Am i right?

R

You rightly think:) paki in any case, it is necessary to leave - you never know what...

V
Visher 14.05.20

Hey wanted to replace the BRUJERIA on the Sheriff and hell . Every letter I rechecked a hundred times , and quotes put in , but no . Instead of a big Sheriff I admire 3d displays MISSING and truncated , I tried probably five times and no change . Model the Sheriff is checked , and packs as I wrote I do not have .

a
arsysha 14.05.20

I change Strok toreador-husband. on maskalin-wives., and GRE changing toreador husband. the toreador-wives. Why? What to do?