3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Who would you like to see as the YY in"the Witcher 4\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps no Dwarves magic trick,but the master to the all handsknow how to make weapons,runes,armor.Own boss I want to do something.
Maybe the Dwarves who have a lot in common with krasnoludek.
No,I want to exotic such as Dryads too
Maybe we want to dip into antiquity and explore the life of corvids, people somehow reluctant to play.
And what kind of vampire Hagmar,I understand that he is alive,perhaps for him more chew.
102 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 14.05.20

Good old Geralt.

R
Robin-Hood 14.05.20

Geralt of course.

R
Rab Sistemy 14.05.20

I think that the Witcher 4 with the participation of Geralt is a bad idea, as his story is told to the end, I would have played any episodic character within the same universe

M
Marsj 14.05.20

Already the Witcher-4 announced...
...like, just imperishable trilogy.

G
GG4 14.05.20

The fourth part fortunately will not.

P
Protocol10 14.05.20

The vesemira in his younger years could be seen.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 14.05.20

Don't know why, but I would like to see the history of a young Vesemira

H
Herurg2082 14.05.20

CRIS
Or descendant from Yong and Geralt, and do not say that they fertilized without precedents was Geralt himself the son of a sorceress and found zanimalas infertility problem in Ingarbage so you can inflate this topic

R
Robin-Hood 14.05.20

GG4
Fortunately?!

j
jackonda 14.05.20

CRIS
GG4
unfortunately for you the probability of occurrence of more than 50 percent

K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20

Herurg2082
CRIS may not be vedmochka,so that it disappears.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.20

Well, about Geralt already told all that possible, so I would like to be able to create their own Witcher with its history, maybe even Geralt would be in the game as NPCs and we would have contact with him from time to time.

R
RBunny 14.05.20

GG4
To happiness for people like you,the developers claimed that at least until 2018, the development of the Witcher will not be engaged,but it does not mean that the series will be buried.The most profitable game after all

P
PCHalfFullHD 14.05.20

Strange would be the Witcher 4 without, actually, any of the Witcher. In General, it would be cool for Lambert to play with his character.

H
Herurg2082 14.05.20

KanoVoxLian
she passed all the training passed the test only herbs its magical powers will help so CRIS how to tell in my channel

J
John Lokk 14.05.20

Young Vesemir, Eskel or Lambert, Summer or just a new witch. It would be interesting if Eskel, Lambert and Summers founded the public school in which Geralt arrives and sees (us)- a young witch and indeed Geralt can be the elixir of youth what I can do.))

M
Marsj 14.05.20

If CRIS, the game will be called Witch.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

Robocop

S
SpartanSoap 14.05.20

Marsj
chka

K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20