3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOXA 14.05.20 01:05 pm

Discussion On Silent Hill 3 (Silent Hill 3)

Who knows how to rip the music from this ruleznoy games? Or how to open files *AFS ?
87 Comments
Sort by:
R
Remix 14.05.20

Why rip if Mona download it from gambling.ru - have posted already.

T
TOXA 14.05.20

I find it easier to rip than download. And on gambling the bitrate is reduced.
AFS files I unpacked, them music in ADX format. Found a DOS program which ADX envelopes in MP3. Tell me what the DOS command to run the Converter, it should look something something like =PROGRAM NAME= =team= =the NAME of the FILE which should konvertanut=.

J
JCDenton 14.05.20

People! Help! Today I bought this game! Have installed! And don't fucking start! Writes the desired view from 32 MB-I 64! And th-then he does not like! Localization of 7 wolf! It is because of them? Lately, many complaints about this company...

T
TOXA 14.05.20

Note, I also have 7 wolf, 2CD, just the game doesn't run at all on videocartoon below the level of the GeForce 4, i.e. ngwino the card Ti4200 with 128Mb. And then they write on the boxes is complete bullshit.

M
MORGOTH 14.05.20

Nikto neuhitrilsja zapustit na GeForce 4 MX (blin, zhelezo menjatj neohota hotja.... navernoe igra togo stand)

T
TOXA 14.05.20

The game is really worth it. The graphics are wonderful, but like all the rest.

J
JCDenton 14.05.20

And it is impossible to think of anything to start on a weaker computer? I viduh Radeon 7500.

M
Makc 14.05.20

I have it working on GF4 ti4200 with 64mb on Board

C
CBuCT | yH 14.05.20

On 2cd of a lot of things are cut more or less normal version - 3-x
The game is at least GF3Ti and Radeon 8500
On a GF4MX can run it with the 3danalyze program (to take with www.tommti-systems.de) only glitches in the schedule will be
Read more in on silenthill.ru

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

Hi all tell me how the bookstore to insert books in a shelf on heavy!
And who knows on my videos there is no sound if anyone knows then tell me vchem business!

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

Hi all tell me how the bookstore to insert books in a shelf on heavy!
And who knows on my videos there is no sound if anyone knows then tell me vchem business!

E
Evil 14.05.20

People, in no case do not buy the 2CD version! For example I have cut out most conversations and music! Do not spoil your impressions.

To the account video - I have ATi Radeon 9100 128RAM, the game flies at 1024x768 and textures of 1024 x 1024.
9,000 Radhika also looks good. The era was GeForce. Now all the components shoved GF4MX - wild stool standing $$$ as a radeon 9000(pro). This suggest score for GeForce especially because of HL2
and (probably) DOOM 3 will be released under the Radeon flag.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

I have 2 CD's and there in commercials all music and no talking too, no and in three or five disks, I have not seen nowhere and I held her but she glucola terrible and after I passed I was given new clothes and the game is still dreadful beginning to fail her, only to pass it in single time but if you survived and then again download it you generally will not be allowed!
PS and the artwork is speaking download the latest version of K-Lite pak and you have all this music and we already told everyone and they all turned out well, I downloaded it even though I was about instal. and thinking now again pass all will be well and all will be sound but no miracle happened! And if anyone knows where you can buy SILENT HILL 3 or 5 disks, then write to me where you videteli it!

C
CYAN2005 14.05.20

I've downloaded 3d analizator as suggested Whistling.The game really went but............after the initial rollers when first starting the game comp. verbalise>HELP......GeForce4MX440.....

P
Pana-TIT 14.05.20

When priezzhaesh in Silent Hill, the girl sent to hospital,and there are two doors on the 2nd and 3rd floors with the code.
If anyone knows where to get the code or email! And there in the basement there is a room in it a strip of blood
and the wardrobe,what to do with them?

E
Elena 14.05.20

About perfect graphs:
on computer, P4, 2.8 GHz, 512MB, Dzhefors FKH-5200, 128 MB. start the game. options changing the graphics at all!!!! Can't set monitor resolution and all this canoe. So I have the whole picture in a huge square pixels. Change the screen resolution outside of the game nothing. With drivers all fine, all other games (even much more demanding are fine).
HELP!!

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

sell silent hill on DVD, the full version (eng) - 300 rubles write on soap [email protected]

A
Axel 14.05.20

On the water graphics. If you can see, in the options at the top of the okola names have arrows to the left and right if you find the keyboard as pereklyuchenii options, popadesh in the resolution settings, etc.

P
Pana-TIT 14.05.20

you th can not help

S
SANCHOS 14.05.20

Help, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought Silent Hill 3, start to install. The first disc of the set, asks the second, insert the second, press OK and write to me that the installation file is corrupted. I thought it was the disc, but still the same crap. I have Windows XP, maybe because of him. Help who can. I already don't know what to do, and play hunting. Write on soap [email protected]