3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 14.05.20 01:31 pm

Instagram and brave new world

In the Chinese College of Commerce and industry in Yiwu city opened a course for those who want to become popular on social networks.

The lectures and practical classes students will discuss how to monetize its popularity, you can promote your videos, to pose, to put on makeup and to develop a sense of style. The curriculum also includes dance lessons and etiquette, the basics of photography and PR. Students who successfully complete their three-year course will receive a diploma on vocational education.

The direction came mostly girls. "I love to dress up and be photographed. I think this speciality is perfect to me," said 21-year-old student Mengna Jiang. Her classmate Wang Xin was transferred to the course from the specialty "accounting". Blue said that he had always dreamed about popularity: "I had a vision of standing on stage in the circle of light, and a crowd of people intently watching me."

Students will also be taught on the example of popular Chinese bloggers, which together have earned in 2016, $ 10 billion (about 580 billion rubles).

подробнееhttp://mashable.com/2017/06/20/wanghong-china-social-media-star/#AURGSyP_iqqD

I have concerns that this is the beginning of what tomorrow may get widespread. There will be people who will professionally guide in the social pages. networks, without being a press attaché, not realizing PR activities of the company or public entity, and corny filters for instagram to pick up.
And reasons to fear the mass, particularly the desire of many people, especially women, to be the center of attention. You can say otherwise: show off. In the foreseeable future, this private show off can turn into industry. I remember March 8 read the news about the bouquet of flowers for hire for a selfie. I was hung up, but it will not be funny when the world around me will consist of such things. The market will react to social processes, appear investments, the industry will receive the money in circulation and will distribute them to maintain the system. Thus, do not exclude the possibility of introducing monetization of likes, as one example of the absurdity of a brave new world.

Comments?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 14.05.20

RPG Life can be played for the bard, what's wrong? The one who wants attention, in any case will seek to get it, so let it be a little learn to do it. Our runitem the youtubers too, could use a little professional education, one gosavi and katavic so that you do not understand, the other begging loot all the videos, and the third just about kittens at my grandma never told, and the theme of the video, two suggestions at the end. Want money - appropriate.

H
Hitomi Eiri 14.05.20

Jeez, what kind of hysteria over nothing?)) It has long been the industry in the same instagram advertisers pour a lot of money, but the sky has not collapsed. Who wants to Shine with the face, they Shine always. And courses just an attempt to cut the dough with popular topics, as well as other business trainings.

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.05.20

requiemmm
That such a thing as a star (not a ball of gas) ingrained in public culture. And that pedovaty hairdresser determines your status and role as a star. And it is normal. No matter whether he is the best Barber in the city or the country, maybe even mediocre. The value is gaining popularity and suppresses professional, personal qualities. In the same way can be the star of kontaktika, Twitter, instagram, thousands of them. And they can nothing to present and even craft certain not to have, but to live in luxury and vanity.

t

Hitomi Eiri
The subject, in particular, increase the role of media and social networks and potential dynamics. In instagram advertisers money pour in, naturally. This site is a huge target audience, here all is logical. But a way of life invested personal money. And will be involved in the commercial. Example, having indirect similarities football. Not being a gifted player and not even stepping on the field, you can be in chocolate. But this is sport, this is still the role of training and skills. And the subject about the impending changes, where the activity loses its value, the thing that turned a monkey into a human. Gets the value of the attention of other people.

r
requiemmm 14.05.20

And the reason for the development of an industry of this kind? Available funds in the population that have a limit. That is, the number of actors is limited to the welfare of the population, it can't grow above the limit...the competition will put everything in its place, disposable clowns very quickly fly to the sidelines by taking a little bit of money, while the audience knows who is who. And the one who will stay in business, has every right to do, as the most talented, adaptable or just cute.
It is strange that no one is bothering more real threat, such as management companies, which undertook to spread the debt to all tenants or our Gazprom, which our gas is sold and puts our money in his pocket, or our great leader to get involved in another pointless war, to pay for which again we. And then...well, buy a web snows a car with donations from fans, who cares? This money will in any case smoked or drunken, because it does not last, and so at least someone benefited. Will not free money the industry will die in a month.

W
Wing42 14.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
The lectures and practical classes students will discuss how to monetize its popularity, you can promote your videos, to pose, to put on makeup and to develop a sense of style. The curriculum also includes dance lessons and etiquette, the basics of photography and PR.
How to record courses of these mediocre Asses that modern Russian films too? Maybe even you'll learn something.

t

requiemmm
Real threats, like our leader? He's going to die relatively soon. But socio-cultural phenomena can not withdraw from public life. For example, high fashion at about the same feed was born. Now there's just clothes, have fashionable clothes, and is a fierce game that clothes can not be called. In this industry many people are involved. But high fashion pales before the social. networks, because they are use by most people, and a greater number of risks being involved.

Wing42
Yes, learn to shoot clips. Although we kind of like to shoot videos on a higher level than in the 90s. With films is more complicated, there need talent, not skill. The talent may have, but it's Raska, and especially Moscow. Here, the shooting process is a get - together with powder and skins. Why do they need the top level to come out? And the viewer, the donkey does not hold, it is simply no difference, the rest of the people. I cooked the rest and it is easier to perceive the current situation.

H
Hitomi Eiri 14.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
The old tale about what anything does, and he makes money, and we bombed... no one wants darling DOE will remain useless, she will either have to do something to batter popularity, or to pour the loot into his promotion. The first includes all the same activities, the second scheme is old and proven, used in different industries for many years. The same stars of instagram don't such slackers as you think, under a lying stone, as is known, water is not flowing.
And they can nothing to present and even craft certain not to have, but to live in luxury and vanity.
And then just breathes envy, let's be serious, you do not care? Maybe I'm too subjective, but I do not have to have any work.

t

Hitomi Eiri
Me not so much from the dough, so many of the words promotion bombing. To do nothing and make the headstock there are many masters one state Duma is worth. Just about all members understand: why do people aspire to, what they should do, what interests and resources are concentrated. It is clear that these people needed and their activities are needed, only competent.
But the unwinding of his personal life to me is simply inexplicable phenomenon. Bombline compounded by the fact that people care about someone else's personal life. And crown of all is tolerance and the predisposition of society to this phenomenon. Afraid of how postmodern society easily went these are your selfie sticks and reports the preparation of Radosav, statuses, filters, quotes Stateme...the enthusiasm With which people present to the public every day and in detail. The eagerness of other people know these details, and want more. The quintessence of actual reality is the episode that took place 2 years ago, when some individuals found hacked and downloaded the pictures of naked piggies actress, who seem to Mockingjay call. That is, there are people who are looking for naked bodies Jays, and finally found, because Jay your teles photographed and placed in the cloud. And all this runs the risk of FGM to reach a new level as offsets social networking services and from communications in the direction of lifestyle. This shift is happening and it is noticeable, but not completed. The end result will be a new way of life formed and accepted, pronounced in interests and beliefs.

H
Hitomi Eiri 14.05.20

Bombline compounded by the fact that people care about someone else's personal life.
Then don't be the subject of his own bombera)) is Less interested in who and what makes. All that you describe was always and everywhere, some people like to collect gossip, others like to show themselves, as they say, we have the goods, you have a merchant. Such is the nature of people, even now you suck someone else's work and activities. Just with the development of technology and developing methods of production and sale of goods.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.05.20

Comments?
Women's logic: they've thought of everything in advance, based on a funny moment or word.
But yeah, it's really funny. I would even say wonderful =]

Freaks? Parkour is ) Well, Yes, they break their bones sometimes and so on, but it's fun from the outside.

T
TheReds1892 14.05.20

don't understand Giz to put
a couple hundred pictures a week
a loved one and all you do