3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skripkin94 14.05.20 01:37 pm

The most powerful boss (Darksiders)

Write here the strongest and the weakest Pavkov, and to what was the most difficult to reach.
It's harder for me just seemed to kill the spider she quickly moved and stayed literally for 3-4 seconds.
The most difficult seemed to get to the Mourners as to the puzzle still not used to, and they met pretty much.
The easiest seemed to Stogies while I was beating a horse is not pushed, and to reach it was much easier than the rest.
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaMaN 14.05.20

Tiamat is a strong fact that it fit with 1 to 2 stones of life, and for those who the game the first time is not immediately clear what to do and what tactics to slaughter.

The weeping woman is a joke. Killed on the first attempt. The health - tearing of her kids, which she blows from a beam from the mouth hidden behind a platform from the falling rocks running around the square. (the difficulty for beginners to think of way to break the ice on his belly and riddles in front of her)

Steviec - has spoilt to me nerves. The problem is not only how to think of to shoot in the fall, and even small relatives of the worm. trying to shake off the Ruins.

Silica - killed at the second attempt. In principle, the teleportation is nothing (on you formed, and you run) the problem is to bomb with a harpoon to get to it and throw it on a stone(guess)

Straga - weak boss. After long tortures with the rays you can see the bandura, which gouged out his eyes in the beginning and in a few receptions put him down. (it's funny doing a short circuit and hit the stone face)

Abaddon - funny. A sword Armagedona and 9-10 stones of life remains only to beat the fire dragon, the angel and see the credits with obvious hint of a sequel.

M
MihaNick94 14.05.20

my*ball spider(I forget her name,just haven't played)!Wow,bleat,as she spoiled my nerves!In the second place,my*b War,when I fought,i.e. the place where you had to overcome in Heaven-that is,I do not remember,I have many games played!

K
Kursor777 14.05.20

the Apocalypse the most difficult is the Abaddon. I Mysl ruined his fucking QTE where they swords butt.

M
Mr.GROM 14.05.20

MbeaR
SELITA BRAIN IS MADE UP TIGHT. Selita is still a cakewalk,that's Tiamat-she still bitch,about forty minutes probably drenched her.

A
AlayaVijnana 14.05.20

The most difficult was the boss Straga in the beginning :), it pojavljaetsja literally five minutes from start and you're still not familiar with the gameplay, and HP too little. With the other problems almost never arise, in time to Dodge and quickly understand tactics. The only one not immediately caught, how to kill Silica. In General, the difficulty of the bosses is very uneven. Tiamat and Silica much harder to kill Straga and then Abaddon looks like something serious.

M
Mr.GROM 14.05.20

I take it back.The most powerful is the Doom particularly hard with him in the form of an angel to fight.And this fucking QTE,Vigil Games have included with the disk mouse to make,and the fact of fighting with swords the mouse can break.

A
AlayaVijnana 14.05.20

I sometimes have the impression that this QTE is necessary in some tempo clicks to get there, i.e. with a certain frequency, say, 2 times h, that worked. But the idea is not checked.

M
Mr.GROM 14.05.20

Berkut_ul
I don't know,I just clicked on the mouse as fast as I could...

A
AlayaVijnana 14.05.20

Berkut_ul
18.09.11 23:32

The Proud King
27.10.11 12:37

I'm crazy about you finally =) and in other topics too =)

C
Calibr-10 14.05.20

It was 4 bosses. In my opinion they are not distributed by level. The weakest was for me a weeper that everything on the script. A little surprised when crystals break, while she is a ray of warm, but there is a reaction.
2 complexity and tedium - stogies. Long could not get used to control the horse, then when he realized, were even somehow unfair to the worm - it is almost defenseless, were it not for these white worms :)
3 on the complexity of silica - I just kept running around the room, and I only touched 2 times.
Tiamat, in my opinion should have been 4 Bose complexity, not the first.
Well, the rest is not yet reached.
Although the most difficult was the battle in the arena with shadows. I can kill 15 enemies by throwing cars and 30 monsters in the mode of finishing. And ice spider nerves spoiled - 3 times I cut down, until she was killed.
Speaking of Tiamat, no one noticed - if the second time she throw a bomb in the head - she stops producing Napalm, but only the smoke from the mouth out. I have this 2 times it was very convenient to get.

i
isai_zevs 14.05.20

Tiamat got finally.... tell someone how much digging it, can't knock 40 times sent, she not dies.... maybe the game sucks????

T
The right person 14.05.20

I was playing and in my most difficult and tedious boss is TIAMAT, z 3 times passed.
And this spider which is on the ceiling of sobiraetsa not that difficult, in my major which teleporters was difficult.

C
Calibr-10 14.05.20

In short, went through the whole game. Most difficult boss for me was the Dragon just sucked at fighting him. Abaddon, oddly enough, did not cause much difficulty. Also had to work hard with Strigoi.
Tiamat and Silite nothing complicated saw. If it is fair to say the gemorno had to fight the robots in the tower, especially with the second, when he first portals to smash. And still very annoyed flying Chicks with swords, especially that translucent - very fast health demolished.

D
Diabolik.net 14.05.20

Tiamat with no problems at all was not(1-2 attempts)

Here is Steviec fed up with not much, but still...

y
yurkoz 14.05.20

Without trainer Tiamat was not able to put

J
Jackson[x] 14.05.20

Tiamat there's a tactic you need, nothing complicated.
And that's where the cart should be to push the boss, where I warm up not much.

L
LisjeUho 14.05.20

Zadolbali this Silit!Already nervosa....Like rolling on the keyboard is done,tell people!

V
Vlad Grebenschikov 14.05.20

the last boss just hard on your controller to kill, my finger didn't fall off from pressing the button X

C
CURSED DARKNESS 20.01.23

I HAVE WORKED WITH THE STYGIANS.
AND THE EASIEST BOSS SHOULD BE THE WEEPER.
WELL, AND THE HARDEST TO GET TO ABADDO WAS OF COURSE