3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chromium 14.05.20 01:38 pm

Achievement Collector cards, possibly a bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is that I have collected absolutely all the cards that could find, watched a lot of guides, like did not miss anything. Completed the quest, and the book 《wonderful guide to gwinto》 also says that all the collected. But do not give achivku! And I just have no idea what I did wrong. The only cards I didn't pick up, it's 4 new maps leader for each faction. But they are only in the addition of a Stone heart, I don't think its necessary to buy. Maybe someone knows what's the matter?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 14.05.20

In KIV the whole deck need to collect,don't panic
Well card leaders also need

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 14.05.20

RBunny
card add-ons do not need to run achivy, even in the description of the achievement says that you need to collect cards from the base game.

R
RBunny 14.05.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
Yes,a mistake.Thanks for the correction :)

B
Bupycop 14.05.20

Chromium
A Supplement is? Just seen on stream many, who are particularly cards are not collected, about 30-40 cards, the only one of the bar wenches in KIV, where the tournament field. In General, missing cards should be at the dealer being saved in Velenje, location, between refuge wetlands and the village of Glinnik(islet), then it will appear in the village of Glinnik.

C
Chromium 14.05.20

I saved a merchant, he really came to Glinnik, and really gave me the map. Just look in a guidebook - written, all the cards are collected. I go to achievements, and collector cards are not opened.

S
SporTiBoY 14.05.20

I had this problem and I found solution. It's not in the game, and Steam. If you do the job to complete the collection of cards in the game, then Steam needs to give the achievement.
1.Save the game before the moment when you perform the task in the game.
2.Then simply restart Steam, and even better computer.
3.Download save running job to complete the collection of cards and VOILA! Steam gave you your well deserved achievement.