3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 14.05.20 01:38 pm

Where to find ruby (amber, emerald, etc.) dust? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For crafting many items need this feature, but buying it is quite expensive and if you have to buy it it is sold in small quantities (2-3 pieces). To buy for crafting rubies and other precious. the stones even more expensive. Know that you can just dismantle the decorations, getting the stones and then had them do the dust, but finding decorations is also problematic. Is there any recipes for crafting dust? If not, where is the easiest way to get it for you?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 14.05.20

Go ? and all the components are there.

W
Widukind 14.05.20

Can unnecessary swords not to sell, and disassemble components. For example sapphire dust turns out if you disassemble the swords of the warriors of the wild hunt (but not only them). Or you can disassemble unnecessary rune stones. In the chests around Skellige has almost all items and components

L
Layneks 14.05.20

RFL
I'll try, but it is as lucky, will come across dust or not. A large part of the marks discovered just now reinforce their swords and armor rune stones and glyphs, and to create gems, glyphs, the basic ingredient is exactly dust.

L
Layneks 14.05.20

Widukind
Thanks, I'll try.

_
__DOC__ 14.05.20

Layneks
You have no stones, assorted stones and will receive the corresponding dust.

B
BadEvgen 14.05.20

analysis of gems, murder, ghosts, them drops the dust as far as I remember...

S
SwedovSandr 14.05.20

Layneks
Throw in a mortar Rubin, ceilings it thoroughly and you will get ruby dust... it's the same with other palusami)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.20

Layneks
What level are you at in the game?

L
Layneks 14.05.20

[Denis]

J
Jimmy.Lee 14.05.20

Layneks
For killing ghosts give dust mostly.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.20

Layneks
I also have problems with the dust was.I at first slowly bought Queyras the biggest.She the cheapest.Then recipes for improvement.And as rune finds have improved them.But more damage was caused swords to level Geralt.
See minus).I in the main campaign mode ? on Skellige barely touched.And not lost.In the Kiva pays well.I due ? on Skellige good up selling swords and armor in Tossene).There's blacksmiths on 15кило in the pockets).For one 18 pounds raised.So the cost of runes in the main campaign mode somehow FSUs