3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 14.05.20 01:42 pm

Impressions from the full game (Dungeon Siege 3)

The game is already on torrents. I still downloaded it, but only made sure that the game corner. A lot of enemies, they kill a long time, it would be better done like in Diablo or what- Riigi and all in the meat. Played until papalas at Katherine, or whatever her name is.
But this is my opinion)
P. S the same story in, but boring to play
182 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 14.05.20

Management have no complaints, but the game itself is creepy shit
deleted after 10 min of the game, made in haste, gameplay
terrible I thought this game should be an RPG, not casual
action for primary school children... sorry.

L
LoRDfonBlacK 14.05.20

D. Artist
Dear Obsidian Entertainment spent on developing the game more than 3 years, completely changing the mechanics of the game and adjust it to modern requirements of the console gaming market. Nevertheless, they have kept the atmosphere of the first parts, trying to fit new characters into the history of the known world of EB. To prove us (and yourself first) that the game is not worth the time, ten minutes is clearly not enough. With the same success You can read the prologue to the War and peace and say that, say, Tolstoy is the writer dumb and written for dinosaurs. Unsubstantiated statements throw, Blu. Would be explained. RPG, what are You waiting for? You must be aware that this is a sample of hack-and-slash - a full-blooded sub-genre of role-playing games. It does not require the depth of gameplay mechanics. All that is necessary is a modest dialogues (and then Obsidian really tried), a little bit of impact on the game world through decisions (for-against), loot and hordes of enemies of varying difficulty.
Yes, the game is very far from the basics series. But don't forget that Chris Taylor personally supervised the development of the game. I think he knows what direction needed to direct the game at the present stage of development of game making.
Because I believe that Your modest angry cues are not worth anything meaningful for those who the game is really impressive.

J
Jayce Blueberry 14.05.20

D. Artist
If the game is not impressed by the gameplay, you would have paid for the plot attention and quests. All tasks and events in the game that can be performed two or three ways to form the ending, i.e. all the consequences of your actions made any (even side)you will see in the final movie. If you consider that every quest (main and side) is another story, the outcome is up to us, and a considerable number of ways, the game can be called almost ideal nonlinearity.
Dungeon Siege 3 head and shoulders above previous games in the series and it is definitely not worse than Dragon Age 2.

D
D.Artist 14.05.20

LoRDfonBlacK
all I wanted was a classic RPG system with no boring dialogues
and freedom of action, and not a corridor shooter in neditmacro. For
consoles amiss, for the PC audience it seems to me rather weak...
much...

Breaking_Benjamin
the same thing we see in F3/FNV, the game turned into candy?
No ordinary spinnomozgovu shooter with RPG elements, DA2 is
appreciate only for the fights, and by the standards of action RPGs like the classic
RPG (the way I imagined DS3) even consider not worth it :\

P. S. I honestly don't understand what could appeal to gamers PCs in DS3,
hack-n-slash is not enough?... Diablo 3 on the way, we need only to wait a bit...
And there are more important projects...

L
LoRDfonBlacK 14.05.20

D. Artist
If you would for a moment would think of the first two worlds world DS finally would understand that all expected buttons hack-and-slash. Series this is. All of her freedom is to leave/not to leave the quest for later or to pass/not to pass it at the moment. If we suffer according to the classical system - disappoint, in DS it was not. Points are always accrued, depending on the weapons used, and the active skills were from the minimal circle. Play Torchlight two years ago - there is a classical system.
You know, DS III is designed for relaxation, admiring a good image, and active (well, not very active) clicking on enemies.

A
Arantir_3000 14.05.20

And there are more important projects...
Well, no one says that the DS3 is better any significant project". But this does not prevent it to be outstanding simple RPG where you can while away a couple of evenings...

hack-n-slash is not enough?...
If you're not a fan of this genre, it had nothing to write.
Someone likes racing, and they all consist of driving and tuning the car. But some people like to just kill mobs, povybivat interesting loot and shake skills.

all I wanted was a classic RPG system with no boring dialogues and freedom of action
Take a look around. Nothing prevents you to play the"more important projects" precisely the same as you play in an RPG instead of other genres.

h
hollo0w 14.05.20

BL*x as much fun now look what all those bakers rejoiced at this game and predicted that she will never be on consoles.
The game was such what was supposed to be, stupid slashers, as before I do not understand people who something similar like the br better again DAO go, than to play it zaklikivanie.

V
Virgil_ 14.05.20

D. Artist
all I wanted was a classic RPG system with no boring dialogues
and freedom of action
You searched for classic RPG system and freedom of action in DS? Laugh, really..
Play Arcanum, something that DS touched?
And, by the way, have fun here it is:
this game should be an RPG
The developers said that there will be hacknslash (and the first two parts to this genre and owned). Such cases.

A
Ancirionix 14.05.20

D. Artist
And why just for Junior? I believe that everyone has their own taste. No need to sink to eternal shit and shkolote. DS3 I didn't expect anything, especially something unusual, something new, just waited. It's a great game, I got a share of fun from DS3 - I had enough.

S
Svetloyar 14.05.20

Waited until the tracker will not appear full Russian version, but did not understand whether it. Releases specified number of 16e as the game's release date with a Russian voice acting, but in the end I didn't doligalska, and some do say that it will not.
After installation there is a problem with an empty menu that you managed to solve it.
The choice of the character the computer was trying hard to ignore my mouse and it was strongly recommended to use Joypad. I had to disable. I still thought the DS reap playing with a joystick what the hell...turned out to be.
To configure the keyboard controls to me and failed, what fires my aunt is also not understood, not found on map. Upon receipt of the order to close the window with the distribution of scores was not given, has invested in the amulet, but how to use it said.
And all the same linear levels with bunch of enemies as before, only darker and prevent black bars top and bottom. All very finely. How the squad will look totally unclear. I expected the DS to play, not a dull clone of Torchlight (and there I for a woman with a musket and pistols played here about too). Still very very disappointed and going to bed. It's funny to watch the review of PG on it.

Z
Zer Ael 14.05.20

Dungeon Siege... the same corridors, a parody of the isometric and the lack of loading screens. The only change - change the orientation of games from PC to console, is EXTREMELY adversely reflected on the camera and control.

Pleased:
1. Plot. At the start I looked all the characters stayed Arjona. And if the history of the revival of the Legion and war in Hebe quickly got bored, the confrontation between anjali, Jane is sucked to the finish.
2. The evolution of the suit. The initial zaklika all changed to finish the infernal trio the unstable barrier, aura of sacrifice and pillar of fire (crits for 600). Plus the call of the Jackal and the masses, the spiritual heat of the situation. The center is filled with crits, companion, and balls, so that coatings using had rarely damage by 20-30 :)
3. Leveling and gear. You can make a universal that actively use both racks and balancing between LKM and abilities, you can grow up to dumb expert in their field (at least in the same zaklikivanie). Fortunately, Exodus is encouraging.

Upset:
1. The camera and control. This is not how to love user not to give him the opportunity to change the layout Claudia (click for a split second, without looking, space+shift+3 or just shift+6 personally, I am not able) and to limit the distance and the angles. Depressing the inability to select targets with a mouse click and a powerful column of fire goes into the milk.
2. Duration. In all it took me 14 hours. I want the continuation of the Banquet!

T
Trinadcat 14.05.20

I've been amazed, left only the positive impressions. The first part all traveled to another a century ago, is too much, but not the second. The third exceeded my expectations. Ten out of ten!! Although in certain places a bit confusing.

Those who are not like you guys are quite snickering, and your tastes perverted. And the bunch of enemies that don't kill - a lie, rather that you can't play.

S
Steepnees 14.05.20

[Saren]
I agree, the game is cool, I also liked how super and game Hunted The Demon's Forge.

q
qns 14.05.20

This was shamefully released under the name Dungeon Siege, after the game in the first and the second part IS not worthy to wear this name. The interface and camera is terrible. The plot - nothing, anyway, in these games he's not particularly important.
Styling graphics console at all in the subject, one the main menu is disgusting.
Hack and slash ? IS ? no, dragon's edge 2 hack and slash, immediately a parody.
Typical corridor architecture levels.
Depends on the animation of persons in dialogues - I think that was in 99-th year.

Don't know what criteria to assess this genre are those who say that the toy is super, but I'm going through Diablo 2 once again than this. By the way about go - 9 hours of game play for the company in an RPG, even so is sad.

A
Ancirionix 14.05.20

He11y
It's sad that short. But then you need to ask the developers. And who knows, maybe the publisher was in a hurry. Already talked about why that nobody supports gradual port from console to PC. Scraps scraps, but it was possible to make at least decent management.

X
Xelell 14.05.20

Toy love. It is a pity that so little. And it is a pity that you can't start a company again with the same character, as it was in the second part. I would like so I loved in these games satovich sets of clothes. The plot is not intricate, but because of the short life of the company does not have time to get bored. Played Katarina + Lucas. Replica partner dilute magania through the corridors and cutting the monsters that can not but rejoice. Graphics, the appearance of NPCs and their voices are pleasing to the eyes and ears (especially smiled the Goblin).

Overall, most certainly strained control, but if he promised to fix, then I'll be happy to wait for dcski, and to beat other characters, changing the outcome of some events, is also willing to take :)

save only in certain places is a little confusing.
And I save points on each step + AutoSave = more than enough

S
SiberianWolf 14.05.20

Somehow RPG-snost a little killed, simplified everything. Generally, the game in my opinion is good, but the other parts I like a lot more.

B
Blastgabe 14.05.20

A good detector shkoloty happened. You can play, then ask: Like. Say: YEAH!!!, from bat on the head and in a mass grave on the edge ))) So you see people good will be greater, and we are already a country of fools will not )))

X
Xelell 14.05.20

2Blastgabe
Did it ever occur to you that some people like these games, because behind them you can relax in the evening after work, and not to bother thinking?
Highly recommend to grow up and stop to expose your stupidity on display.

B
Blastgabe 14.05.20

Did it ever occur to you that some people like these games, because behind them you can relax in the evening after work, and not to bother thinking?
Highly recommend to grow up and stop to expose your stupidity on display.

Well then it was worth to call the game different, such as Dungeon Rest: After Work Edition, why buy a serial brand and so it Pokhabov. That if I was obsidian, I bought Fallout and made it a two-dimensional arcade game in the spirit of Contra, so I have done what? ))