3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Kulitsky 14.05.20 01:43 pm

The password of the terminal protection power plant (Prey (2017))

the people,prompt where to find the password of the terminal protection power.ovno this is me hacking drove.stuffed on his head in the third level-the keyboard is almost buried..
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

Sasha Kulitsky wrote:
the people,prompt where to find the password of the terminal protection power plant
On YouTube of course.

S
Sasha Kulitsky 14.05.20

not got any where.there are all hackertool,and I have seen fingers wonky

B
BlackTigerTK 14.05.20

Sasha Kulitsky
On the nexus there is already a mod, oblegayuschie hacking. It just removes all the obstacles:-) However, I while for myself did not feel.

L
Lavuer 14.05.20

To reach the power plant and don't learn to hack - a must try. Fuck the game, it's not for you.

S
Sasha Kulitsky 14.05.20

the controller took it's gone(and my fingers are really wonky-broken).thank you all.

D
Ded MastDay 14.05.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
On the nexus there is already a mod, oblegayuschie hacking. It just removes all the obstacles:-) However, I while for myself did not feel.
Good mod, it is convenient when on the hack just don't want to waste time, though some fighting robots Dahl it doesn't work, but it's good. Cheat, I would also not call, as for the hack you still need to download the appropriate branch, and a mini-game, gives me no interest, but irritation. Installed almost all mods from the nexus that remove unnecessary markers and UI elements, so the immersion in the atmosphere of the game was much better.