3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20 01:45 pm

Video card stays under load at rest.

Such problem: After exiting any game, or watching videos, the video card stays under load and heated(almost always). Remove load from the map at rest, helps only restart PC. I noticed that if you do not exit the game through the menu of the game, and to complete the process Manager, the graphics card is not loaded(but does not always help). So I played something, get out of the game, and the graphics card is further time under load at 501MHz, and a temperature of about 50 degrees (at rest, temperature 34~36) until I reboot the PC.
Bitcoin miners and other vermin excluded - I fully scanned PC of various tools and not just once re-installed OS, with full formatting railway . Also checked the PC process Explorer on processes load GP - none identified.
Thank you.
Graphics card - R9 280x Rev 2.0 gigabytega.

52 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkEwReK 14.05.20

Was the same shit, 1070 1600MHz...it always shows...and scanned for viruses, I thought the browser loads...cured, tore down the wood, the cleaner cleaned the PC...Windows installed quickly the firewood (the identity of NVIDIA current versions) in GPU-z from 250 MHz....installed new all wood...250MHz...silence)

s
saa0891 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita wrote:
Bitcoin miners and other vermin excluded - I fully scanned PC of various tools and not just once re-installed OS
Shinsuke_Michishita wrote:
After exiting any game, or watching videos, the video card stays under load and heated(almost always).
Usually this happens just due to the miner,but if you've checked the hell knows.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Another problem can be in drivers or 3D application.
Looking for what is running via task Manager Gasim process, find the right.
Check the driver to do a clean install, roll. As there is advertising viruses, adwcleaner finds them.

S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20

SkEwReK
I'm telling you, it's a shame OS, format is not a one time fire wood what only did not try to put.

S

saa0891
I know what a miner is quite another. By the same miner without Internet connection not working, and - without a difference.

S

Huskarl Krstc
Do is to dig into the settings, as I thought of it. Three times I put different versions of the OS fully formatted railway, installed various drivers, but to dig around in the settings did not think.

S

Huskarl Krstc
Do not understand.

s
saa0891 14.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
that is so quiet miner catch should at least be a poltergeist
Continue to talk nonsense.

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.05.20

saa0891
dude it's summer and I have uber bits minimum temperature 39S
Shinsuke_Michishita
And I realized I didn'T DOWNLOAD IT frequency -_- if this means anything to you explained nothing terrible

s
saa0891 14.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
dude it's summer and I have uber bits minimum temperature 39S
I understand you ray do or what not to write.

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.05.20

saa0891
I understand Ray, I understand
(And you skinheads beaten on the head or why do you write?(or you're a skinhead?)

S

Huskarl Krstc
Stupid white man...

C
CreMat0ry 14.05.20

And than scanned ?
And even better would be a screenshot of the processes while loading the video at idle

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
You have no head
Спойлерhttp://coub.com/view/tw0ec
The fact that I am pale like a sausage doesn't make me a white man

S

CreMat0ry
dr web CureIt, malwarebytes anti malware and avz

S

CreMat0ry
Also ran PC process Explorer on processes load GP - none identified.

C
CreMat0ry 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Try to disable the process SearchIndexer32, if there is one and see what happens. If no such process or will not help, carry a card in SC. Hard I hope formatted completely ?

k
kvitos 14.05.20

Perhaps there is some setting in the BIOS. And try to find the BIOS for the video card, can also help, if at all, for vidyahu their spread.

S

CreMat0ry
There is no such process. Even with another HDD is the same thing.

S

kvitos
Because of this, the warranty card is canceled, as far as I know.