3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20 01:45 pm

Video card stays under load at rest.

Such problem: After exiting any game, or watching videos, the video card stays under load and heated(almost always). Remove load from the map at rest, helps only restart PC. I noticed that if you do not exit the game through the menu of the game, and to complete the process Manager, the graphics card is not loaded(but does not always help). So I played something, get out of the game, and the graphics card is further time under load at 501MHz, and a temperature of about 50 degrees (at rest, temperature 34~36) until I reboot the PC.
Bitcoin miners and other vermin excluded - I fully scanned PC of various tools and not just once re-installed OS, with full formatting railway . Also checked the PC process Explorer on processes load GP - none identified.
Thank you.
Graphics card - R9 280x Rev 2.0 gigabytega.

52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20

Nichipor
One more...

s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Try all 15 to 17 series.And if you manage to find those which will drop if already in service. But I'm telling you 100 percent that before selling for the month-got this joint on Tenth wind but new user it is running fine on the new firewood on Seven x64. In the service rather, you simply return back as urge on it and after a reboot all is good.

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
Wood demolition DDU in safe mode and then set new( I understand that maybe you yourself know it all-just in case)

S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20

burn consolato
Yeah, I know. Thanks again, I will try.

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
OK

V
Vasok100letnii 14.05.20

so you've tried HitmanPro or not , a very powerful program for finding Trojans , worms and t,d,

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

Nada live download and not frequency
if after reset in Windows design of Windows 98 Windows of another outlier even some sort of significant load on the GPU the bunch

d
droun92 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Try to do with the old wood 15 version on win7x64. Can help.

c
callmegod 14.05.20

You need to keep the power optimally and not focus on performance. To do this in the settings Windows, not NVIDIA.
Control panel - power options - balanced.

D
Demonic Wolf 14.05.20

Else noticed that it seems useful, a bit, but cooler cooling puffed up. In task Manager hits what is left of the steam application, which is generally in a different folder, after you disable the CPU calms down.

N
Nikolay Ololay 14.05.20

There is nothing to climb on obscene sites, pick up miners with VIRUSNAME then cry that they have some loaded

S
Sergh7777 14.05.20

Roll back or reinstall Windows.