3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WinsVend 15.05.20 12:14 pm

\"Deep Ocean\" Addon (Anno 2070)

23.04.2012 Ubisoft has not announced the imminent release of the first official add-on for Anno 2070. Will this addition only in the fall. It will be released separately, not with the patch and will be paid, in the same way as the addon Venice for Anno 1404. Information about the cost yet.

Official features:

-Introduced a new level of techno-residents
-Introduced new needs and chain of production
-Introduced techno-monument
Many new underwater buildings
-New disaster - tsunami
A new geothermal energy source, an underwater generator, but it can cause a tsunami
-Ability to transfer energy from one island to another
-New feature Hostile takeover allows you to capture enemy territory without resorting to force
-Over 30 new achievements
-Over 150 new quests
-Over 50 new objects for the city
-New career rewards for each faction
-New underwater ship
-Ability to lay submarine trade route
-Improved menu at the Academy
-New military items
-New feature showing the game's leaderboard

New screenshots:

Drawings of the geothermal generator

New submarine construction

The different design of transport submarines of the Sitifis

Geniuses:

A City Of Geniuses

Geniuses

Plant for the production of ekzoskeletov

Home of geniuses

Polee read more about Genius you can find in this blog: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/anno_2070/genii_venets_prirodi_anno_2070-58681/

Data update 13.09.2012:

Release date: October 4, 2012

The cost in the world: 29.99$
In Russia: 300rub(key)
126 Comments
Sort by:
M
MsMsql 15.05.20

Interesting, will wait, hopefully the addition will be good, because judging by the description it's pretty tasty :D

A
Apelsinka89 15.05.20

should be a worthy sequel

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

Yes, what it is that's good, because at first it wasn't even planned) the Main thing that it is not too costly, and then bent 700-900 rubles, and then I sit and think - to buy or not.

M
MsMsql 15.05.20

Ed-Jay
No, they are the prices are not folded), this is a bad Russian economy improves), the same additions in the United States are 7-8 dollars, which for them is not the greatest price)
To buy sure I will), because it added not only stupid decor items which in multiplayer is not needed)

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. OmAr
Well, to buy something, and I will, it's not even up for discussion))) I just felt that the time simple additional content of 2 missions and objects for the city costs 300 rubles, then such a serious addition will cost much more. By the way the US content worth 10 bucks, we have about the same, the more the price, the Russian economy does not increase, as it has not the right, since it's a foreign product, it's the developers(Ubisoft) put it. Anyway it essentially does not change for anyone I will buy)) in other matters, probably like everyone else)

M
MagicHero 15.05.20

Yes, it will Jack up the price if they are for 300 rubles what are the 2 missions and a few new decorations sell the addon will be worth it as a full game in the region of 600 rubles )

R
RemarX 15.05.20

And why create a new topic http://news.playground.ru/36037/#comments

D
Dagot 15.05.20

Yeah, better together will go to shit with the stupid comments.

On the topic - look forward to an interesting campaign in the expansion.

M
MsMsql 15.05.20

Ed-Jay
I'm a little talking about something else, for Americans it's a small price, but for us average. Therefore, overstates the value of this add-on the Russian economy.
But how many have all the add-on cost: 234 rubles(complete kit that we have 300 worth) at the current exchange rate of the dollar, so either we inflate or they wanted to shovel more bucks :D
Dagoth
I agree, in comments srach one and almost nothing on the subject)

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

NvXDSync
I 23rd blog on this topic was created, but then removed, because there if you start the edit, then either lost picture or portion of text, and it makes me very angry, so I deleted the blog and decided to transfer everything here. And by the way, here is more detailed information, which will be constantly updated.

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

Attention! Data updated

E
Eriori 15.05.20

And one can't throw a store where the price in dollars , and stiquito with the Russian version of the game ?

G
Gertyg 15.05.20

Eryri
On the official website look at Ubisoft Store.

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

The front cover of the disc Anno 2070 Deep Ocean

D
Dagot 15.05.20

Plans New Drive for this addon know anything?

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

Not yet, but somewhere in the end of August will be available for pre-order, the cost in Russia is no data.

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

The they moved the release date from September 14 to October 4. Asked in various online shops, they all say that if the release date is not moved again, from mid-October, will be available for pre-order. The approximate cost of 800-900 rubles., pre-order will be cheaper probably.

M
MagicHero 15.05.20

Ed-Jay
and what they the price twisted??? the engine has already been created and simply rivet the new buildings and units and all and the cost is more expensive than the game itself

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

MagicHero
Yes, XS) myself, well, if you consider that they the game itself is worth 50 euros(us 20), and the addon was given a price of 25 euros(on pre-order like 19) we don't know how much it will cost, maybe 500 rubles, the online stores do not say anything, said so far only the release date. Maybe closer to September I'd say)

W
WinsVend 15.05.20

And here's the new screenshots. Impressive=)

New transport ship, the techno-factions

I remind you that the release date will be held on 4 October this year. Unfortunately the New Drive about the price still does not say anything, but roughly around 800 RUB.