3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19 03:25 pm

What would you do in the shelter 111 2287 in real life? (Fallout 4)

I would like,very scared.Cockroaches not so much,how many the fact that the door may not open/jam,the Elevator can not taxes/get stuck along the way,and so n. In the end,peep the fight is not there.And that after eating there is no,that is the time to repair will not.Really scary to drive down one,50 metres underground in polurazobrannom underground shelter.
171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 12.10.19

Have lived in Sanctuary for a week to realize and understand what is going on on the PIP-boy radio is like there, and then began to get out.

W
W.F.G.S.S. 12.10.19

I would probably wouldn't go down there.. because I think it is better to die quickly from bombs than to walk and to survive as a SG.

l
lmperatorPC 12.10.19

Of course you would have organized the Minutemen in the Enclave 2.0.

M
Misha Cherik 12.10.19

W. F. G. S. S.
Oh,you would, isn't that interesting,what will the world 200 years after the war?

D
Darkus222 12.10.19

said, How soon will continue

R
Roman Pivovarov 12.10.19

First I would Oh*ate

W
W.F.G.S.S. 12.10.19

Mike CERIC
well, first you have to survive, and that your Eugene killed, and then to thee thy son pulled on will.

A
Alex_Pro 12.10.19

I would not want to get into a shelter 228.

S
Sergey Zaharenko 12.10.19

Climbed out of the cryo tube,went nuts and climbed back thus enabling re-freezing.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 12.10.19

judging by the posts above, most people are afraid rattanakone, and it is correct, because the likelihood is that it's your first and last opponent very high.

PS. any of us fired from a Kalashnikov ? and what can we say about kroposki until you understand where's the trigger and how it works, rather primroses himself

I
IDarkaxeI 12.10.19

The first thing I would go to search bar and in this crusade I would not stop no cockroaches

j
jeorje 12.10.19

thumped by..

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

I suspect that the first time I would have acted the same way as GG. At least if Asylum 111 RL was a carbon copy of game asylum. For I would not want to die from the arc discharge in the generator, accidentally going there, or to be sohranim radharamana. So the best way is to follow the trodden path is known. In the end, to risk their lives when there is known in advance methods to avoid problems is a little ridiculous.

I think the first thing I would try to clear a refuge from radharamana. Having firearms and enough ammo for him (we remember that from the refuge GG comes out pretty armed) to shoot these insects are not too difficult.
The second stage - I'd tried to open a shelter. to get free access to the outside.
And third and foremost, I would never began to establish a base on the surface, and would have landed her inside the shelter. If you remember, inside there are taps with clean drinking water. At least. I would be happier sleep at night over the huge armored door that can survive a nuclear war than on the surface in the ruins.
Fourth, to ensure a safe existence, I would have tried to do two things: to organize video surveillance of the vault entrance with the installation of outdoor cameras (I would not like to open the door and be in the clutches of raiders) and organize a large strategic reserve of food, tools and building materials inside the shelter in case of prolonged persistent ambush. I think that a couple of radiation storms in this ambush would be repulsed all desire to continue in any group of raiders.

I do not understand why such a great from a strategic point of view, asylum is completely ignored years in as a home. This is the most secure and well equipped place in the game, not counting the lair of the Mechanist.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.10.19

Abbat76
Well, for me, at 111 shelter entrance weak spot. The raiders sit around and wait while the food is not over. Like it or not, and to rise here and will cover the crossfire. On the hill where the entrance is, in any case have a camp to build. Yes, and the hill for good defense fits. Plus, the surface will need to place vendors that would anybody not be allowed in the shelter. Hideout as a main base, a very good solution. Clean water, electricity, security from all sorts of animals. But, nevertheless, outside entrance needs to be guarded in shifts. Otherwise, just starve you'll get.

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
I'm telling you to starve. sitting on such a bare place, like out of the shelter is a bad idea ) in the presence of HS sufficient amount of food (which you can train even in the basement Sanctury hills, from Concord) couple radiation storms in RL pretty quickly would the raiders not to do stuff, and to look for other pickings. Moreover. because all the local raiders know from birth about this here door. But no one sits and watches all 200 years - and will be released if any of the doors of the asylum, or are not? The raiders do not like to sit and watch someone in the middle of nowhere. There are no points of interest. But the explicit construction of settlements over the entrance - this will attract unwanted attention, as well as placement of kaki there trading posts. Well, tell me - have you in reality seen a lot of shops on vacant lots? I - no. This is ridiculous.

Yes, and the most important thing. To wait until I got to the shelter run out of food, the raiders have themselves something to eat. I, for example, 100 cans of stew will last for a long time. And how much cans of corned beef to have with him 3-5 raiders to sit me? probably, in proportion to 300-500 cans? Not? So who will sit out? )))

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.10.19

Abbat76
Raiders-beggars, okay, remove. And if the road fellowship or instititute defected? They then sit at least a year - no difference. Especially the Institute with his synths. The brotherhood on the rotorcraft may to deliver supplies. And those arrows are powerful enough and wealthy group. Can caravans deliver supplies. And the Institute seems like, in General, access to any refuge there - want to come in to ask permission will not be.

I
Ivan Logvinenko9816 12.10.19

Examined would ) very Interesting )

r
ripvango 12.10.19

The big shock for me was the death of his wife and child abduction. Because for me it's not 200 years old, and on subjective perception, some hours or even minutes. Because until recently we were peacefully drinking coffee brewed with Cogsworth, discussed how to spend the day - whether buy pumpkins for Halloween or just for a stroll...
The worst - the loss of loved ones. Irrevocable. Unexpected. Which still does not want to believe, but your wife with a bullet wound and no matter how much I wish to Wake up, no matter how much the moth that it was a dream... It does not cease to be a reality.

And even those creepy messages on TV, and the mushroom cloud that we all saw when the platform sank, it seems not so terrible. Because I still don't know that the WHOLE WORLD is DESTROYED. I only destroyed my life, my family. And now for me it is more important than the whole world.

Oceania global catastrophe will come later, when I get out to the surface. It somewhat dimmed my pain. The realization that killing millions of wives and children. All friends and relatives. For 200 years like...
Over time I will feel like a different person. And already the past life will seem somewhat distant, old, unreal as the images faded, yellowed comic book, which crumbles in his hands.

M
MadHamsterHead 12.10.19

As usual - nothing

A
Abbat76 12.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
In order for such an organization was interested in me. I have to try them to shit. Here you RL much interested in the militia? Interpol? No? So why does one unknown man in the world should be interested in BR or Institute? If the Institute wants to take me out - doesn't help me any settlement. asylum or residence. They just teleported to my bed the night of his Hunter will kill and replace me on the synth. And BS is all the same I sit in the shelter or not. They do not villuparam residents from their shelters. Moreover, the existence of the 111th, they knew it not interesting - that may be useful to be in the fridge?
The conclusion is that neither the Institute nor the BS are not a factor influencing the location of the base in the shelter.

Moreover. The siege of asylum is possible, but only the siege. by storm this is not the place to take. If you go to live in another place, and there to besiege it is not necessary. a group of raiders will just come and kill you. Or anyone else: hungry Yao Hai night. The death claw, a group of hungry ghouls or poisonous insects-mutants. They can't exactly storm Shelter 111, and especially to besiege. They eat already want to, but not through the week. sniff the door and go on.