3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rieeg 15.05.20 12:24 pm

How to accomplish the goal? (The Sims 3)

There was a purpose to go with a friend of the chef at the restaurant for dinner.
Don't understand how to do it =(
Invited a friend chef in the bistro, sat, and ... sheesh. The goal remained, and to let the chef do not want to.
Help plz.
86 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walandemort 15.05.20

to put in aquarium how many fish there is superb

... to catch at least 13 superb fish!

S
Stalker_58 15.05.20

I have a scientist asks to return the item

G
Gwinbleid 15.05.20

Is there any cheat to give jobs? Or tell me how to do the job on the skill of the guitar, to speak at 10 events, I nifiga not called anywhere, and it remains current to perform in addition to collections.

o
oda1993 15.05.20

Yes enter testingCheatsEnabled true and then poke on the building work with saitam shift and click to call goal or event that I want

K
Krei 15.05.20

Tell me how the logic skill to do the job a gifted teacher?There should be 20 hours of others teaching.What do they teach then?

W
Walandemort 15.05.20

you need to pump logic up to 10 LVL! then you will be able to teach other Sims the skills that you have!

K
Krei 15.05.20

I have logic 10.
It's not that...skills should be taught to specify a Professor skills.

A
Arhanhel 15.05.20

There was a purpose to go with a friend of the chef at the restaurant for dinner.
Don't understand how to do it =(
I even have this friend in the eye not seen.
and again.I was asked to fix the thing. how to get her back

D
Diabolika 15.05.20

Arhanhel,

Walandemort
20.05.09 23:31 there when this friend must fit in the dialog populate the line type to go to lunch (C)

G
Gwinbleid 15.05.20

Krei
It is necessary to teach children with lessons to help.

oda1993
Working, I understand, but how did that was given the task type to Perform on the party\event.

And where to find 10th beetle, of all the butterflies found 9 bugs found, and the 10th can't. I realized that the most rare sometimes generated in certain places.

A
Arhanhel 15.05.20

damn, so where can I find this friend?

S
Sweetik 15.05.20

Maybe the map name to look for? )) Go you will see ))
More good advice can not give.. have not tried it =)

J
Justfil 15.05.20

Arhanhel friends are and other missions in globalt when you look away all home if he is somewhere sitting on a house icon with his mug

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

The guys and I have a career chef. The goal is to carry to school two servings of baking for a few people... Where are the cakes to get? :( I'm th only did not cook at home - all is not appropriate. When the water for this purpose in the school says that I don't have in your inventory the necessary items... of Course all the food which was prepared (and Browns and frutose mashed potatoes, etc., etc.) shoved in a backpack :( where the purpose in detail - also nothing written. Just what we need to cook 2 servings of cakes and bring to school

M
Mark 8 15.05.20

I milano4kaone this mission took place. Pastries, a mud pie.

D
Demii 15.05.20

milano4kaone,pastries includes all meals mode desserts* cook desserts,cakes (barking,normal,angelic )cookies and bring to school.

D
Demii 15.05.20

lime*

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

Oooo Thank you very much :)) I have Strange desserts don't remember... it May need cooking to increase??? (MNU of my 4 right now)

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

AAA all... on TV I learned a new recipe :)and did the job

D
Demii 15.05.20

milano4kaone,it's very good=))))