3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rieeg 15.05.20 12:24 pm

How to accomplish the goal? (The Sims 3)

There was a purpose to go with a friend of the chef at the restaurant for dinner.
Don't understand how to do it =(
Invited a friend chef in the bistro, sat, and ... sheesh. The goal remained, and to let the chef do not want to.
Help plz.
86 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweetik 15.05.20

I have helped only Cookies ))

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

sweetik, identically the same :) Just not been in the fridge for this possibility :)

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

Damn I have a new goal... to Repair another TV. It was said that he'll be placed in the family inventory - not one member of the family in the Luggage, no TV... by the Way the work is still awarded the full thing and was told that the Luggage of the family - identity thing nothing :(

S
Sweetik 15.05.20

milano4kaone
And are you where you should look? The family inventory is where shopping for a home (or in other words in F2). There (on the panel), in the middle, at the bottom, this box and if you hover the mouse, written baggage of the family.
You need to get out the Luggage and repaired, then put back and go to the Character whom you want to give it away.

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah and I look in the backpack for the character!!! :))) Thank you bolshoyie ;)

S
Sweetik 15.05.20

Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah and I look in the backpack for the character!!! :))) Thank you bolshoyie ;)

Well here I am about this ;)
Always welcome =)

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

damn that's just stupid... the goal was to prepare for excellent Chow for a few people, and aunt to bring. I drove hawk and give didn't work... thought maybe the quality of food is not suitable. high well prepared and that identity is not swept. the goal was not executed :(

S
Sweetik 15.05.20

When there is no possibility to perform an action to fulfill the purpose, then you need to know why.
Distance the camera, and click on the magnifying/ diminutive glass )) Go to town. If you have some purpose, over one of the buildings will be an icon or face of the character (depending of the task, if for example the repair and give something, or to do with character skill, will face the person to whom it applies, no matter where he was (home, Park, etc...), if, for example, to drive to the store good products in a cookie, or to announce the opening, on the right building, there will be additional picture (except one that means you can do with this building)). Click on this icon and see the options of what can be done. If in these cases the mission is highlighted, you dare to push to SIM fulfilled. If the task of the mission (with a pink exclamation mark) is indicated in the dim background, then for some reason, while the task to perform is not possible. To understand why, we need to put the cursor on the button with the task, and above it appears the reason why, while this is not possible.
For example: I Need to take cookies to school - there is no ego there in your Luggage, or need to come from 12 to 16.
By the way there is the more funny just with time, in the right watch to come )
I hope a little bit clear =)
If anything, I'll try to upload pictures.

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

Well, in fact it was already clear :) Just like right now, again, to bring its three magnificent meals a dude. it turns out that all of them must be at least excellent (way above the great or excellent???) my wench is rarely great cooks... and even reached the pinnacle of a career chef

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

nifiga... 3 great dishes - still no required items :(((

S
Sweetik 15.05.20

Normal, Good, Very good, good, Excellent, Magnificent, Superb (which can be skipped).

The quality of food depends not only on the skills of the chef.. still it is necessary that the products were of excellent quality. In store products - so-so, because you need to plant yourself, and grow their own fruits/vegetables, excellent/magnificent/excellent quality...

Maybe there is not anything you need to cook great quality, but it is something specific such quality? Example: a dish of fish, or dessert...

And of course, the dish should be in the backpack.
By the way, don't get corrupted.. it was too cooked quickly deteriorate in the backpack..

Oh, and still remembered ))
If there is no doubt that with fruits/vegetables better, just try to sell (directly in the backpack) the same fruit/vegetable, just a different quality.. you will See that depending on the quality, and changing the price of the fruit.

For me I noticed that for sale and financial remuneration for his work, it is better to raise, Money tree, garlic, the Fruit of Life, and something else (can't remember which), because the fruits of these plants are the most expensive. =)

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

ohooooooo............ )))
Well, there are actually just 3 great dishes to bring their... but I cooked them at intervals of about three dishes... they were good quality or there is a very good... i.e. it can grown vegetables on your garden - it is only able to always prepare only the coolest dishes? )))

d
dzhigitka 15.05.20

there's a graph of skill cooking has a list of foods and count quality. To cook excellent Chinese food, you need to make cheese, for example, was also of excellent quality - and this is only possible, if he raised him.

m
miros2003 15.05.20

given the task in their free time to write an article and bring it to work, but something I can't do it, wrote the article at home, but don't know how to relate, maybe I write wrong somehow? please tell me

S
Sweetik 15.05.20

miros2003

Poorly laid out the essence of the problem.
What exactly does not work? You can include, but is not highlighted Give or not?

I understand that SIM journalist. The value attributed to the building where I work (Office skyscrapers Gemini). So on this building must be a briefcase and a badge. If you press on the icon, it should be possible to Relate the article and the exclamation mark.(Do not deny that such a possibility even if you press the Briefcase). If this possibility to dim the button, then something is missing. Or something with the article, or at another time to bring.. Just bring the arrow to bear on this button and read what the cause.

m
milano4kaone 15.05.20

and how to grow it? As beds pavadit? :( tkuda seeds to take?

m
miros2003 15.05.20

Yes, the briefcase is drawn, but there's no mention about this article at all, just standard answers like on the icon: to retire, to work, to retire, to start a career business.

Here's the job in General- to write a great article and bring it to work MB I don't write it so or something else? writing skill of level 10.

_
_Don_ 15.05.20

Gorgeous-perhaps there is a special quality of articles,like the food - good,the ugly :) But,in fact,read in the job description-there has to be construed.

D
Demii 15.05.20

milano4kaone,on a branch of gardening,just a bunch written.

V
Viktoriya skatina 15.05.20

Hello!!Playing for his career in the state!!!Right now are a Deputy...I popped up the goal...Supposedly the press service thinks I'm not famous...and you need to get acquainted with 4 people...h for people 3495867 got to know each other..and does not work....Click on the town hall..there are onlyto visit the town hall..visited several times without any results..and the goal fails!!Help pliz!!!