3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas1515 15.05.20 12:27 pm

The disappearance of cars from garages (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can not understand the principle on which are stored machine at home.

I drove Franklin (which is white) to his home - was put in the garage then the house began to appear from these same 2 cars. Been trying to get rid of one of them - went away threw her back on a taxi and survived - but the next day they again 2 pieces at home. In the end, one of them was stonegoal and what do you think? She was gone and now the house is only one - the one without tuning, and that in which put a grandmother just do not understand where disappeared. And just do not understand why all of a sudden a tow, stopped appearing at the house.
The situation was similar to Michael, returned from a mission in a police car and then my wife said, well get rid of the car she's stolen - I went out left her and came back by taxi - and the next day I go out she is at home.
That kind of nonsense?
And with Trevor all the way around - I don't like his jeep, so I stole Belair and kept it in the garage - but one figure at the house only a jeep.
So can anyone suggest how to maintain the machine that they would appear at the home garage and how to get rid of don't need a car - that she had stopped appearing outside the house?
248 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yomka 15.05.20

Trevor still has not appeared neither of the two pokupnyh machines. neither custom nor stock. quadrics, that at the end gave back.
the rest do not even know to try to leave the garage or not )))

G
GiliaSPB 15.05.20

Warlord24
strangely, I have of the garages, no machine never lost. Purchased including. Modification are not lost. Moreover, stand on the machine left me in the city (assuming if you put them on Parking (but not more than one at a time)).

W
Warlord24 15.05.20

Yes, not all the same cheto strange is going on with cars in General, found the car of Michael at the cops in the Parking lot (strange how it got there, because I never before did not go), drove into the garage at the house, then like it was there then gone again, for Franklin, too, the car was found by cops, drove once in the garage, another time too, after which they there were 2 copies, one took, where it is dumped, then no one anywhere left, or the garage no cops... for Trevor also found the transport in the hangar for some reason... then just got lost. In short the system is finalized and works very crooked, which is a shame, because nah I'm going to spend the money to buy cars and following tuning, if you can not when you want to drive?! and in the best case, you have to travel across the state in their search... I am sure that it would be better every time they came home, where I hadn't left, albeit not realistic, but we damn not a life simulator play, it is a fact and if so did the system of buying and owning transport, it would have to make her comfortable.

And another point is annoying, no matter what cool cars did not buy the heroes, by switching one figure they always travel in their old original, I just hate this stupid green bike Franklin's and Trevor's truck. In General, buying a new car is either not modified, or made purely for show, that is very sad, because the rest of the game is simply gorgeous.

Y
Yomka 15.05.20

Warlord24
Michael's car, maybe his son to pick up. once saw him on her left. the second time he sat in it around the house.
not saying that the idea of the game, but say as seen )
Trevor Yes. byada with machines. also, as you were gone and then cloned. on the penalty Parking lot appeared ONLY after 4 days.

as for the green moped and a rusty trough - I satunin, dyed, with macak removed the boot and like nicho so. you can ride))

but personally for me a riddle that I can't find normal cars ))) like hammer, Banshee, and a couple of sports cars, which at the beginning of the game was full :D

B
Bombardirovschik 15.05.20

Warlord24
Yes, the version for consoles is one big BUG.

d
dimka3991 15.05.20

innervizionman
You won't believe, but I passed the game and never found one.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

innervizionman
like there are other versions than consoles and YouTube.

N
N-sky 15.05.20

As promised, I wrote the guide.
Transport, purchase, seizure characteristics and locations.
Description applicable to the licensed version of the game install the latest patch version 1.04
The following information covers the issues and problems in various areas with regards to ground (car/Moto/ bike) transportation. Information about other types (air, water) transport in this description is not represented.

• The maximum number of storable transport.
The total number of saved transport for all 3 characters - 26 units.
Michael 8 u/TC; Franklin 8 u/TS; Trevor – 10 IU/TC.

• Where to save the transport. (Points, storing cars and other features.)
Playing for one of the 3 characters you can't use the garages, vehicles, other characters. Every character save vehicle fixed place and a save point.
Exception: open Parking the strip club Vanilla Unicorn. Saved cars near the shelter Trevor you can use playing as other characters.

Garage with shelter
Number of persistent transport - 2 units for each of the characters.
Important notes:
1.Physically, the garage in terms of its capacity can accommodate up to 3 cars and much more pieces of finely-dimensional transport (Bicycle, bike). But the garage in any case saves only being in it 2 units/mo., the rest of the transport disappears.
2. After the first Franklin mission for Lester(Murder-hotel), Franklin gets a new home, the old house is no longer available including a garage, all the cars will disappear forever. If you value your transport and you pity spent time, money on buying, tuning car and especially if it's a rare transport, prior to the start of this mission the best cars to be temporarily moved to another garage.

Garage-box
Number of persistent transport – 4 units, separately for each character.
This type of garages was included in the list of real estate and sold for a fee(30.000$). (The possibility of acquiring the property opens after the mission for Trevor (Nervous Ron).) The second method, registration of the account in SC. For the registration of the account to the RockStar SocialClub as unique content garage is free.

The garage remains the same: the transport left by the player; transportation ordered through the Internet( except military equipment); special unique vehicles - in the garage from the list in the interaction menu, you can choose a special, unique vehicles. Elegy RH8 – available as a bonus to registered users in SC. And also, transport from the collector's and special editions.

Outdoor Parking lot of a Strip club Vanilla Unicorn
Number of persistent transport – 2 units, only for Trevor. (Open, in progress through the story.)
After completing the story missions (peace and Quiet), Trevor gets into the possession of the new property, a strip club Vanilla Unicorn. With this and the ability to maintain the vehicles.
pix.PlayGround.ru

The impound lot of the police station
Number of persistent transport - 2 units for each character.
As an additional space to store transport you can use the penalty Parking. That would keep your personal transport on a penalty Parking lot is enough to lose him and he will go to the destination. But you need to remember that if you have lost your transport, and the Parking fine was overcrowded, one of the stored vehicle to the penalty Parking lot will be replaced by you just lost the transport.

• Transport in private ownership

Unique transport of the main characters.
Each main character, the developers has its own unique transport. Michael – Obey Tailgater ; Franklin – Bravado Buffalo, Western Bagger; Trevor - Canis Bodhi;

Unlike rated or purchased transportation has a number of features:
1. Transport are constantly saved and appears in front of the sanctuary of the main characters, no matter where he was left.
2. This transport cannot be replaced by another vehicle, lose or get rid of it by elimination.
3. Excluded cases getting transportation to the impound, in the case of loss or destruction of, a transport appears in front of shafhausen
4.This vehicle is fully amenable to tuning , in this case, even after the destruction of transportation all changes and updates are fully preserved.

Purchased transportation
Transport, purchased for cash at specialized sites in-game Internet.
Purchase of vehicles - to purchase a vehicle for cash is possible through specialized Internet sites. To buy a car, the personal property must have a garage, the vehicles are only delivered to the garage box. Note: the methods of acquisition described earlier, see: Garage-Boxing. And also, the garage needs to be filled, number of seats available in the garage should match the number of purchased transportation. Otherwise, the purchase and delivery of transport will not take place.
Features:
1. The acquired transport by default, became the personal transport of the character.
2. In the event of destruction of transport it will be permanently lost.
3. If you lose or abandon the vehicle, it will go to the impound lot

Rated transport
Simply put, stolen vehicles from Parking lots and car traffic. The main question is how to assign that in the future, he had the features of a personal vehicle.
Method one: stealing a vehicle, driving it to the purchased garage (garage Boxing).
Method two: this method is more costly, it is necessary to use the services of a Los Santos Customs and to invest in the car you repaint the car or to hold a small tuner.
Features:
1. Stolen vehicles in the naming process became the personal transport of the character.
1. In the event of destruction of transport it will be permanently lost.
3. If you lose or abandon the vehicle, it will go to the impound lot.

I hasten to note that in cases when not performed according to the assignment of a transport, such main feature as the safety of the transport is not activated. Parking in the garage near the refuge preserves the transport itself, but in the case of the further loss he disappears and is not sent to the penalty Parking.

• The impound lot (shipping/rip transportation and other features.)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Capacity, saving the lost transport
Lost or abandoned personal vehicles in the course of the storyline quests in free play, gets on the penalty Parking. The pound has a limit on the number of saved transport, a maximum of 2 units. Transport getting to the impound lot, stay forever, up until the player personally will not take your vehicle. It also excluded the loss with the exception of one case.
Important notes:
It should be remembered that in the case where the impound lot is filled and you will lose personal vehicle, it replaces one of the cars already being pulled away, which then disappears forever. The combination of this scheme will be repeated again and again. To avoid this, early enough to pick up vehicles from the impound yard.

Delivery transport to the impound lot
Sending transportation to the impound lot is carried out automatically upon reaching between the transport and the prohibitive character of the established distance. On delivery of the vehicle shtrafstoyanka informs the game through tooltips on the screen, if for some reason the message wasn't seen, learn about how it was shipped your vehicle to the impound lot on the map in the game menu. If stratstone is one of the lost vehicles location on the map will be marked with a car icon.

How to take transport
Once the transport was taken to the car pound it can be picked up. The impound yard is located on the territory of the police station of Los Santos(a).
Funnily enough, the search for transport to adjacent parks, open Parking areas to the territory of the police station will be in vain. The transport got to the penalty Parking lot is located in a double gated garage. In order to take the transport you must be located opposite the entrance to the garage. Going into the interaction menu, choose from the list need a vehicle, confirm the payment (fee of$ 250). After the operation from an open garage pick up your transport.

In development.

C
Chempion2016 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
good job, thank you.
such a question, and you can save a car with one Persian, and then to meet other outside the mission and pass it on to him to save?

A
AlSar 15.05.20

MiDzuKi
Great guide, thank you.
After revision and repair of the site should be placed in the first post.

Error:
in case of => in the case
1. 1. 3. => 1. 2. 3 (in the numbering of lists)
Losing or leaving vehicle, vehicles sent to the impound.
The actual error is. Correct If you lose or abandon the vehicle, it will go to the impound yard
Well, you love the extra commas :)

N
N-sky 15.05.20

Added information on the impound.

Чемпион2008
Yes.
The easiest and fastest way. Sit character in the right vehicle call to another and schedule an appointment. Appointment, switch to another character and wait until the first will drive for us in the car (literally 5 seconds, convenient for those who do not want to be dragged to meetings halfway across town.). When it arrived, will immediately make a suggestion like: - Look, do you want a ride? - Just don't crash! And what we need. lol I Sit behind the wheel, and it's important to sit the other on the passenger seat that would be in the future to take over the transport. Throw another and leave the meeting frustrated, our machine.
You can go the other way, there will have poizvraschatsya, but without failure. Take a character need a vehicle and put a label on the map, denoting its location. Then move on to something else and eat on the label when the goal has almost been reached, switch back, leave the transport and move away from him, at such a distance that it is not lost (this time. That accidental meeting of the two heroes they usually reproduce between a dialogue and a short run, and if you pursue and be persistent, and you can get in the face. So whatever character or faded with the right car, dump it - it will not work, you need to reproduce these steps.)Switches back up to the transport grab it and leave.

AlSar
Thanks, fixed the bugs and shortcomings.

G
Grand Theft Aero 15.05.20

MiDzuKi error\inaccuracies:
1. The garages you can buy from the start of the game, or they are owned, if there is any DLC that adds machines(now SC DLC or DLC CE).
2. Michael has more personal Declasse Premier, which will appear after a quarrel with his family and disappear after the last mission in the village.

N
N-sky 15.05.20

Grand Theft Aero
1. The garages you can buy from the start of the game, or they are owned, if there is any DLC that adds machines(now SC DLC or DLC CE).
Strange, need to double-check, especially before writing Gaida started a new game without going to the Live and login to the account that would not activate complement. Thus passed the prologue and first mission and garages are available for purchase weren't.

2. Michael has more personal Declasse Premier....
Will make the amendment. Haven't tested the characteristics and features, most likely this can be attributed to transport, presented to Trevor after completing the story.

e
elGTA5 15.05.20

bought the garage from the street and took cars out of the game every few no how to save them ? pliz tell me

4e EcTb 4e a EcJLu HAuDY 15.05.20

Where stavish to the garage from the garage go missing or,if so, meet Los Santos Customs and paint and put in the garage

S
Sekret1224 15.05.20

Could a stolen car be personal?
If Yes, then how to do it? Or keep this car

K
Kabirov 15.05.20

Can. If it immediately avesti in LSC, they refuse, so I brought the car to the garage to have a mechanic put it on the tracker. Then go to shop and buy insurance. All.

98Danil98 15.05.20

guys I watched you argue someone of you said that GTA 5 no bugs I disagree with taboy you look at the videos in yutube there for the money and are breeding machines
guys help I have a problem I bought the car brought to the garage remained in the morning was not touched, went on a mission came back and [REDACTED] knows where the missing car is
the car was worth 30 mil
Stip
that's about the brav cars Rockstar [REDACTED] [REDACTED] I paid pimped put a garage and no car

1. On our forum you can not post many messages in a row.
Use edit post, add it if you want.
2. Swearing in any form is prohibited. As a beginner, a verbal warning.
But the first and the last.

m
michael_de santa 15.05.20

Guys ,please help me what to do.Went the whole story to the end, gave 18 million Bought Michael z-type ,fully pumped and put him in the garage near the house, switched to another character, then after a while again switch to the Michael went into the garage and z is of type(a) no went to the penalty Parking, its not there either. I'm confused, where did z type, is it possible to find it?

T
Ty glup i tup 15.05.20

the first patch should be put, it fixes this problem.. they came 5 pieces like this..