3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 15.05.20 12:28 pm

Questions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

on the schedule:
1)which option settings affect the quality of the textures inside the cabin?(make occur, inside classic shops, Ala Duke, or digital Ala etr1, everything is clear.. how to change to itali gtb , get a blurry mess instead of a speedometer, square wheel, etc.)
2)what option affects draw distance?(kill with a sniper when I don't even see the enemy..)
gameplay:
3)the logic KD for sale?it was for example 30 minutes after the sale 2 cars, 15 minutes drove the car, then was kicked from the session, went to the garage-CD 28 minutu
4)bonus material from the storage depends?(that is, if small warehouse capacity 16 boxes and max out 300K, average stock, with 32 boxes will be 600K or more?)
5)the special cargo, what is it?how to order for it?
6)generally better cargo earn?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Nosov 15.05.20

3) CD on the same machine for 20 minutes, 2 - 30, and three more about an hour.
4) the larger the warehouse, the better to sell, but to fill in the boxes 111 not everyone has enough nerve and money (666к about)
5) the More expensive the cargo, sold separately from the standard for selling a few special label bonus amount is not calculated.
This comes about once in 50 regular boxes. (You'll call the assistant and say about curious goods at the market)
6) Fill a large warehouse. The three boxes. To sell expensive cars to cover expenses for purchase of goods. To sell in solo session, preferably with friends.

G
GROM-RU 15.05.20

VerlA
Medium box 42, big 111 - sell that great, the average - less hassle, no Nada deliver 16 points in small , usually 3 points. sell better in loyal session - the more competitors, the organization , the more bonus. for example a large warehouse with cost of goods 2.700.000 - I at sale having 4 competitor in the session is received 2.980.000. tobish 280 Grand prize is almost a small warehouse. in the warehouse there is a table with which you can pump the transport conveying plane a car and a boat is expensive but I recommend to pump as possible and sooner if you farm a large warehouse. to farm you need to have (recommended) 3 stock 2 large one small. in small only add the label and direct selling as more than 3 parties he usually does not fall watch, diamond and a couple spetshrane) 2 large or medium need not been idle. after delivery to the warehouse - you need to wait 3-4 min.
z.s. the average warehouse box 42 - 900K kopecks exhaust - in the same session, with 4 competitors sold for 1 010 000

v
vatsonification 15.05.20

2) In principle, no. Is loading detailed textures in advanced settings, but it only affects the uploading of buildings. In some cases, the player is drawn exactly should it visit. Can be in the void to shoot, the bullet should still reach the goal.

V
VerlA 15.05.20

Yevgeny Nosov wrote:
3) CD on the same machine for 20 minutes, 2 - 30, and three more about an hour.
I know about the time of the CD on different number of machines, I asked another question, why when you change the session, it throws the extra time of the CD, when for example one minute left, then when you change session was nine
vatsonification wrote:
And the void arrows
experienced opponents are not standing still, profit 0 from firing on guess..
Yevgeny Nosov wrote:
This comes about once in 50 regular boxes
if skipat calls, mini mission on the special cargo will appear at the bottom of the screen?

ps; thank you all

M
MiGamer86 15.05.20

VerlA
Because the game considered that you cheat and change session. Or just the counter is not preserved when you was kicked. Is timer's finished and when you come back again goes to/d for sale.
Well, if you hit so you don't move. After recent updates, the hit is recorded if both players can find each other in the area of drawing. Just if you're not looking directly toward the player, it is not displayed.
If skipat calls specials can be skipped. But it will still appear in the buy menu boxes, in place of the 1 box but with the price of 27K.

F
Flint_59 15.05.20

This situation. In the bunker, in the wardrobe, wore saved earlier suit, namely a suit of Jagernaut. Further more fun, the game thought I ballesticheskie dressed in armor, that should open over $500,000. Now not access many features! Not change, a costume change, not to go to the office with garages, etc. saves the Situation suits, in the style of the boss and the President of the motorcycle club. Who faced with this situation? Need help!

G
Goodnessss 15.05.20

What to do if satunin the car from the street,and the personal vehicle(oppressor) disappeared from the garage and does not appear?

G
Goodnessss 15.05.20

Flint_59
When you leave the game whether in the office suit,and then maybe when you come in he will be saved(I have worked)