3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kahran Ramsus 12.10.19 03:26 pm

Impressions of the game (Dishonored 2)

Actually, Yes, 20 minute run, with optimizada something strange, in the training everything went smoothly up to 90 tepees(ultra at 2560x1440), but when going to the company just uzhos, jumps from 10 to 60 and at any graphics settings and resolution, loading of the model is that Prots are not more than 50-60%(win 10 x64 all firewood last stand).By the way the game looks beautiful.But we must wait for patches/wood. Russian voice of Callas.
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 12.10.19

All good, but the toast of the optimization will raise...as always she remained somewhere in the backyard, eh.

l
luvjunkie xx 12.10.19

finally the control with optimizada very strange, on my bucket gth 750ти in the game on high settings with VSYNC and nao+, shows the same fps and at a very low, without VSYNC and nao+ (!!!!!!) wtf?
only if you change the resolution of fps change, but it is by default as everywhere else

l
luess 12.10.19

Goes like normal,but constantly flew out on the table in 30 sec games .Lowered a little the settings-everything seems OK. Play for Corvo.

i
informator59 12.10.19

The game is just super awesome, the story is catchy from the first minute its intrigue) the Game runs on ultra without a problem fps ,config in the profile.

R
RuneMaster 12.10.19

Ran about 2 hours, fps sags, but below 40 until fall. If you forget about the technical side, this is a great continuation of the first part, with all the consequences, in the form of a good story, great gameplay and nice looking style. Oh Yes, as above noticed, the Russian voice is fierce shit. No emotion, and if there is out of place. OK waiting for the patch the first day, and then we will burn.

a
astrozombie 12.10.19

in open areas the fps squander up to 30, in the premises of 50-80. though the card I have an ancient (770) and settings set up automatic.

R
Rampertumskin 12.10.19

soap and I can't wait for sweet FKH or Rashad preset so as to increase the sharpness. it's just taskbar, they didn't even do temporal smoothing which is not much soap tipo smaa. FAA and thaa Atoll just malise! and without smoothing of the stupid ladder.

P
Phantom2017 12.10.19

Oh, and I was upset with the feelings of players, I think right now, let's go guys write the game's great, good optimization, and then 90% write that the game is bad.

g
gloccc 12.10.19

Optimization of bottom . So do refund . Not going to support the developers money for such a hack , especially considering that graphene bottom . Can buy then on sale ,and there is MB and work rules will be

M
Mortaliss 12.10.19

the beginning of just what nonsense came out of nowhere some sort of a witch,and all believed her from the very first words of the dialogues just do ghastlier sad,one feels a lack of avellone, Corvo left in the chambers not even related knowing who he is,in General, in terms of the script is terrible,but the gameplay is just the same,the change is not felt absolutely,of course it's the first minute,but this is the General enthusiasm not divide,but rather some confusion arises

S
Shkudi 12.10.19

He did not buy, I admit it was money well spent, especially because of denovo that this game ruined judging by the reviews. However, sitting at the neighbor, he launched - and almost everything I saw after launch - I liked it. In fact it is prettier the first part. Separate wow I experienced when looked at the work of designers - it is on top, in contrast to the graphics... the Guys like 2017 on the nose, and konsolschina continues to pollute the game on the PC... What a ass soap??? Where is my favorite FXaa? I don't know what engine the game uses, but just sick of this rubbish. Perhaps it would not be rushed so in my eyes, if the graphics were more realistic, but no - decent receiver last Mob in all its glory. At 1060 - drawdown visible to the naked eye even without the software. I doubt that its 970ой I would be comfortable to play. Maybe this will solve patches, but any patch here is not to cut out Denovo, and this fucking defense is not one game wasted.

a
al.Banditos 12.10.19

the optimization is terrible
part of the tinctures are not stored
drawdowns of up to 40 fps, but felt like up to 10
some users GTX1080 generally reportout about 20 FPSO. shock

D
Demian550 12.10.19

What a moronic trend of developers went bluntly to inflate the requirements and just, well, do not do optimization, I may have believed battle 1, from which considerable emphasis on huge maps and graphics. But, as games like The Witcher 3, with excellent optimization (where a huge gaming space, great detail and in General graphics) the same Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain (the graphics are excellent, the optimization is even better). Yes even the recently released Shadow Warrior 2, not to say that it has poor graphics, but the controls on top, and the financing in my opinion was less. I was so hoping for this game, I thought to say here that needs to be optimized, the first part was good in many aspects, including optimization. Toast burnt with this case. More and more it seems, if the optimization does not, then the game will be more shit. Sorry for offtopic.

V
Vladimir Rua 12.10.19

Playing with gtx 980 When in the city go out, the game starts to photoprivate. When you want to act quickly, everything starts to blunt, even included medium settings, didn't help.
In the course of have to get used to that 90% of games released is not optimized, wait for the patch, in its current form to play!

N
Nikolay Ololay 12.10.19

A great game with a gorgeous atmosphere, amazing design locations, the same Dishonored, only improved. But with depressing optimization. On gtx 1080 drawdown of up to 30 fps very often, waiting for 10 patches

O
OnlyHitman 12.10.19

Still bought the game I hope !It costs 60 euros is when our salaries 650 euros per month in the Baltic States.
And the first thing I was shocked to the fact that the graphics haven't changed at all since the first part.
And if my old bucket where stood the GTX 275 the first part is just flying ,then why is it on the new computer where there is a GTX 1070 I periodically see a drawdown fps .The question is that there is a squander if the game looks almost like the first part ?
This is what we must be beasts that would envy the same graphics,but system requirements increase at the same 3.5 times ?
Will demand my money back!Because such arrogance has no limits.Okay if there in the game would be photorealistic lighting,new graphics, and almost all the same.And we have stimovsky games are not justified expensive!Despite the fact that the quality of the games very strongly fell for the last time !Afraid at all to buy something from AAA projects .

a
al.Banditos 12.10.19

in the compartment to all the annoying animation of the interface. especially the weapons menu. slowly opens and animations like GIF 5 fps stuck =\

s
serial86 12.10.19

The game hangs perfectly still,made a request to Steam for a refund.And then God forbid happens like the mafia 3 after updating the game,and this
on the third day, of course the money was not returned to me.

A
ALEX7436 12.10.19

Don't know how anyone, everything on ultra, no freezes , no brakes, all gorgeous. The dialogue is nice, improved noticeably with the first part. Voice identity is a pleasant, Corvo picked up a voice to this topic. Liked the interaction with many objects and their review gg, atmosphere adds. All very much.

s
saa0891 12.10.19

Like the first part very much,yesterday almost the whole day playing.
The first thing to note is of course the choice of character,and therefore the method and options will be different.

I chose Emily because Corvo played in the last part and wanted something new,ability Emily quite original,most still like the chain,but very cool it came up with,it can be used immediately to four opponents,with appropriate pumping.It works very interesting,you have to mark the opponents and everything that you apply to one apply to all others,i.e., put to sleep,stunned,killed you one and the same effect happens with other which you have marked,it is very convenient when the guards very much and we'll cut down all at once.
Emily even added the ability to craft amulets and runes.

Design as in the last part is very cool,even the interface menu,various certificates is maintained in its certain style.
The music perfectly fits the atmosphere of the game,really liked the voice of Emily.
But honestly could be better,it's the id Tech 5 engine,which was made Wolfenstein: The New Order,but the textures and overall picture there is much better,although due to the design and the work of artists the game still looks very cool,and quite atmospheric,the style is Arkane Studios immediately felt.

Optimizations could certainly be better,but honestly I did not see the game nor any critical issues,but sometimes FPS drops to 40,but that would be quite uncomfortable to play when FPS falls to a critically low level,30 and below,this is not.
No technical problems and no bugs.

From shortcomings I have mentioned only what is ways to eliminate the main goals quite a bit,always have the option of lethal and non-lethal when the target can not be killed,and such lock,or even cure,but in the first part of the options was greater even recall the quest where you poison the wine and then continue,until I really came only to the mechanical mansion,maybe there are some more interesting options.

Very pleased with that, as in the first part there are statistics upon completion of a level,I think any real stealth must contain such an element.

From PS all as well as in the first part you can hear the desired information,so that conversations are not fun and even useful.
Overall the game is really like a huge number of different ways,secluded places to explore,so many different records,magazines.books which further reveals the events of the game and the various abilities make the passage very interesting and varied,I pass no one without killing,a Ghost.

When they reached the seventh mission,crack in the universe, I was pleasantly surprised,as originally invented this a temporary compass,all very cool done and how changing locations depending on the time something similar was in the Singularity,but then abruptly made what you through the glass in the compass immediately see what's going on in the past,is really very cool to get away from the guards moving in the present and the past,and what cool secrets have,even the simplest thing in the form of a puzzle box is made in a very original in the past, the vault is closed,you move in real the safe door torn off and of course it cleaned out,near the box you find the door,look the code,go to the past and open it,I have described only one point,and such a cool moments a lot,actually implemented all very cool,few in any game you can find such cool ideas,I only wish that the compass is given only in this mission.

The more you play the more you like it and how cool it was in the previous mission where you had so many different choices to make,and easy to kill targets two targets,or to deliver one target the other and Vice versa,or even two of them to pack in boxes a lot of options,and it's really pleasing.

By the way developed even given the opportunity Sabahattin players to abandon the magical abilities of others,perhaps the third time will be held,choose this method.