3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 15.05.20 12:33 pm

Why the game is not as popular as Skyrim? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

in fact the idea is a good MMO
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemaNaemnik 15.05.20

because it is 100000000рублей + 100000 for additions.+10,000 per month for the subscription
( And it seems it is not in Russian. )

v
vigo24 15.05.20

Semenik
Like a canceled subscription.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 15.05.20

altair115
Probably because it's an MMO. A Skyrim - single player action-RPG with an open world and support for mods, which made a lot (due to what the game can be very unpredictable and huge in terms of gameplay options).
But as a MMO it is not bad, there is.

g
gmh4589 15.05.20

Semenik
You much life behind it already costs less than most new games, a subscription was canceled, and though officially there is no Russian, fan-made crack already a long time.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 15.05.20

Semenik
It used to cost 900 RUB per month. Then the subscription was canceled and set the price 4300р for the game in Russia. While the monthly subscription allows you to get cool stuff and gives access to ALL! DLC at once, without restrictions (if you don't want to buy them), then still refund the price of the subscription Donat-currency or something like that. For Europe, this is normal, there for it is not particularly bugental. Now it is on sale Steam 600-700 rubles (a Deluxe 1400, sort of). And we, Oh so good, someone decided that the game's popularity will not require (because of the kind of simpleremote and obsolete combat system), which refused to take up the localization (in the game besides the thousands of quests, locations and items there are still a ton of text in the books\notes\journals. And, like, more than in the last Ten). But this situation at the level of rumors. And would someone to play Teso if localizer Soap, which is open milking players? Is Rueso, by the way. The main campaign mode, stats, skills, titles, items, locations and NPCs translates.

S
SemaNaemnik 15.05.20

I open steam and see is this (picture)+ the lack of localization.
The author asks why she's not as popular as Skyrim. I will answer the question - Who of you play Skyrim in English??? Argonian maid every second reads in the original???
PS I can prove nothing, play - play. I only answered the question of the author.

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Semenik
Hopping is? 1000000000 rubles? Well you bent.

N
NoiseDru 15.05.20

because this game shkolote not understand)need to know English language. plus the price for the game itself, the content subscription)no cheats, no mods unb and likeness of him that just like the students) well and the main thing is a team game.

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Noise5275
Skyrim is not for students. Here game for children:DotA 2,cs go,minecraft,warface,world of tanks

M
Mihail Golohvast 15.05.20

Don't know why you decided that it is not popular, development wrote about the fact that the game has 10 million + players, twink akkov very little since the game is not free, and if you judge the online Incentive, then I grieve with you so that the game as released was not the Incentive and all the keys they sell are activated not Incentive) is to ensure that plays a lot of people in not through steam, and don't forget the console)

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Michael Holocuast
Skyrim is much more popular

M

altair115
I wonder how do you define it ???

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Maria Sancen
All this Chinese crap is so boring,even with friends to play it

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Mary Theroux Cinevate for example is shit,repetitive quests to horror,boring story,shit pvp

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Michael Holocuast
Russia is certainly not popular, no one even fraction does not discuss,like in Skyrim

M

altair115
this forum is not to discuss? lol, then how would posts about Vovka once a week it skips and then if you're lucky) You're just garbage and nonsense without knowing anything) And can't prove anything)

I
Igroman 1 15.05.20

Semenik wrote:
because it is 100000000рублей
I have it for 395 rubles bought the incentive.
Semenik wrote:
I open steam and see is this (picture)+ the lack of localization.
There is a great crack from the team RuESO

R
RikoChiko 15.05.20

Right now it is 12 thousand people and that's just in steam. And then there is the distribution package is not tied to Steam and console. So the game is played, but only do not discuss it here.

k
kokoz80 15.05.20

not everyone seems to know what canceled subscription,with year as about removed like himself since last summer until January sticky,then time nebylo

M
Mantis Dark 15.05.20

Bought in April for 400 Regarding R. any DLS and premium subscriptions - they are of course not mandatory, but give a significant advantage (particularly in terms of financial well-being in the game). PVP is very scarce, overhill ruins the entire game.