3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Varragal 15.05.20 01:39 pm

Aniki: revolution (Diablo 2)

Hello! It is known that in Diablo economy is not the same as in life, as in a greater degree all depends on the randomness (and not on abilities), but there is one area where he formed a natural monopoly, as in life, - mining anyhow. This is not fair, I want to get any, and it is to produce, not to buy. While I do not want to try to be friends with the group that took the call process clone in your hands. They are definitely well done, this is no easy task, I'm sure. But I suggest at least once a season to make a revolution: we will ask any moderator to create an account, characters which at any particular time (e.g. a couple of hours once a week) will make soji from everyone, and then when them will be enough to call a clone, to determine the date and announce it to the entire server. So we give the opportunity to every player to try their hand in the murder of one of the most inaccessible to us bosses. So we lower the price of Anika, because, you see, the objective of any should not sur+.
If there are any technical limitations (for example, the server will fall if we each do 10-15 games), tell me about it. What are your thoughts? Don't forget to uncover reactive g*gnomey!
P. S. Put a funny bug for a laugh.

99 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 15.05.20

The idea is good! I like it.
Or rather not so much like the idea of how much the movement in this direction. I want to hunting for a clone.

i
ixdon 15.05.20

There is exactly one problem: trust. Need someone trusted by all. And I don't know -- I'm Obsessed...

[
[_JENKA_] 15.05.20

Warragul
still di the clone will fuck all of you noobs , and still no one will bring there sodzh )

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

yeah, I see that as HC of polvadera wears robes, after attempts to clear any with clone 8 ppl.
And what you wanted aniki - if soji are OC? Oh yeah, they also sell vex, what to do - MB who of the Freemasons, too, will start to sell Anichi with 50% discount.

R
Rivnyanyn 15.05.20

1. How much is enough? You probably don't even know about.
2. Objectively, keyset is East, and UNID torch hum. The cost of aniha last call ~4 Saga tobish Lo(assuming that sodzh wait for vex), sell it good for sur, but first if you're a monopoly, why not sell more expensive, and secondly, everyone who disputes the price of Anika never had the elephant on PG, and if caused it would never have sold even at x2 cost(as in the case of torami) remembering the gallop had us*at this call of time and effort.
3. Last season was already such a topic, I will quote Luzanov's(aka Ahead): All Your attempts to organize the herd to nothing lead.
4. What are the technical limitations, this is the width of SP. Also there are rumors that the number of games will depend on the number of young soja which will require Akara(but not exactly).
In any case, if you merge the call date and Yip, there are a dozen craftsmen which will spawn the necessary and even unnecessary UI so that those who bring soji to climb can't.
5. The whole idea is doomed to failure, because GHG are many who want to get free anyhow, while not ready to sell Akara even one sodzh, Alice to inject characters is able to keep the Windows at all IE. Proof of this can be seen on the last elephant...
P. S. Wishing to hunt elephant suggest to buy soji and look for the reliable guys are also ready to buy soji, and not to discuss prices on aniki, and some masons are bad.

B
BAD666 15.05.20

Any is sunward from sur.

3m3m 15.05.20

ofc nikto ne budet otdavat soji radi efimernoi nadejdi slovit free slona, vse be jdat poka kto-to drugoi otdast soj

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

And why is it not worth any sur? Judging by the complexity vychova/killing the clone and it can cost more expensive. But if 18+ then all the stats are priceless. The same thing, and it sticks out too little they cost. In comparison to the fact that they give

F
Fanat Obsesseda 15.05.20

I watched the movie Struski - Chaos? There is also a revolutionary one was))) Intelligent, educated)))
On the suggestion of your trash the same)) he believe it? Here the implementation is totally surreal, and a bunch of malcontents will then be of those who passed, but did not like... But it is the lyrics, because they will not in fact participate.
Much more interesting to process the event in a solo challenge, say Rand 5 to x delivery Acare SoJ, and he will spawn only in one game, that would be an interesting mechanic, accessible to ALL who wish to hunt elephant.
But in General, I even don't want to grovel, a lot of negativity I have towards this project, where even despite the inhuman conditions, the server had a huge online, and they also managed to lose

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

ixdon, uncle, I don'T PLAY D2! :-) I can not trust your millions because I would like not ))
p.s. the idea I have and see how everyone punted with Sagami, hear the crackle of blazing lukantsov ;D

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

If I spent as much time and effort to call probably the most low any for Jah ++ would sell

F
F1r34ng3l 15.05.20

About personally embossing anich was such a possibility in our last call. Called on Sunday evening. Than me and like the last call by the way, despite the fact that I did not get any window at him. Plus for this challenge and even fully agree with the price aniha to sur and not argue. And what about dorogostoyaschie-do not buy for sur. Will fall in price like any commodity.

P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20

You have to understand that the establishment of a barrage of key-to get the call to clone is a policy server. In this situation it is necessary to protest: do not buy Anichi even for the rumble. Any is the usual quest item, like a stone, falling from mephala. If the players discriminatory attitudes, it is better just to abandon anyhow. It's about the same what to take a mortgage. And what's so special about just gives this any? Any Freemasonry rests only on the fools who chase their illusions. Here I, for example, just do not care how much of any because I will never buy.

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

Prosveshenie
Any gives good bonuses. In pvp, for example, the presence or absence of aniha can decide the outcome of the battle. In addition, it is the only thing, but the Wisdom Ondal (TM), which gives a bonus to experience, respectively, without a good aniha ladder will not win. It makes no sense to buy first, running bare geppou and Unicom, but as the final part of the build it will have to buy. Well, masonite yourself.

In fact, to ensure that ordinary workers could also kick clone, it is enough to fasten the counter, as offe. But this is obviously trachoma and from the evil one. Well, the admin is just lazy.

P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20

Wisdom Ondal wrote:
In fact, to ensure that ordinary workers could also kick clone, it is enough to fasten the counter, as offe. But this is obviously trachoma and from the evil one. Well, the admin is just lazy.
It is the policy of the server. For this reason, it is still possible to call clone selling soji with non ladder characters. I'll say even more so-called masons is the admin PG. How else to explain all this anchored? It turns out that they can continue to not play ladder Persians, directly affecting ladder realm and converting it to runes. This is direct discrimination of players. So I out of principle never buy Anichi, because I think it's cheating, bugusera and hypocrisy from the administration server, which initially put players at a disadvantage in every new season of the game.

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Wisdom Ondal wrote:
without a good aniha ladder will not win.
As if the character is level 99 is very different from the 95. If desired, during the season you can at least 2, at least 8 of the Persians to pump up to 99, without charm and staff.
This isn't really an impossible task for the few, like the classics.

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

Klassewer
A lot of chars leveled up to 99 in the last season?

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Wisdom Ondal
I psycomantum not engaged.

P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20

Warrigal wrote:
we will ask any moderator to create an account, characters which at any particular time (e.g. a couple of hours once a week) will make soji
Funny, considering the fact that the Freemasons have these moderators. Well, not really, naivete. But even if we assume this way, then what is the difference if there all the same cheating with the ability to call clone with non ladder? Just do all these non ladder Persians here precisely with the purpose to support this cheat anygame. Otherwise they would be doing normal honest wipe with a full reset and wipe of all accounts and characters. At the moment there is 99% accounts just dead from past seasons which will never be playing.

q
qwerty1999 15.05.20

Administration and made segregation was flawed gems call clone and it was done all by the server. Clear you purchase is flawed's and to help clean up, but there was no need to pour a shit-ton of dough in it. KRC is more adequate for a small server. Then what type for offs put a call out for Soi. Why did iron maiden not removed in offs? The administrator makes every effort so that people didn't want to play. Yes corny, Merk that is not attacked under the iron, push the option on the serv. What kind of merc which is stupid as bow Sorka? Stopnot attack can not...