3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 15.05.20 01:40 pm

The best Truck for the Job! (SnowRunner)

Write who you think will cope with any terrain and is suitable to run most jobs without a problem!

Describe a personal experience on who does the job ;)

I still only 14th level, but I most liked Voron(Which is red in the picture)
Tried a lot of trucks. More or less equal to only Taiga

Want to try Azov of the Antarctic, but it is still 12 levels to swing =)
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

Passed half of the game KAMAZ.Crow about which you speak,quite a good car,well, too she's got a small tank of fuel (250) and consumption mad,but I opened for yourself is the model of truck is this handsome,TAIGA 6436.A tank of fuel is great (330),flow is moderate and permeability and speed.This beauty was given for the execution of orders on the Taimyr Peninsula,the first map,not far from the garage!

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

Vindizzel
Azov the Antarctic to madness lazy machine and swivel the cockpit to get used to,my opinion.

r
realchel 15.05.20

SnowRunner
and collapses constantly

r
redamus 15.05.20

The Raven (I mean AE43) a bit worse than the taiga on the little things. As mentioned above the tank is only 250l., wheels up to 50 to 51 in taiga, the angle of rotation of the wheels is actually shocked me. There the same engine (only with Raven hail drgua).
In the photo above Taiga.

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

redamus
I say that Taiga for me the best car in the game.And on account of the coups,it does not depend on the machine brother,and from the player.I played in the forest about 30 hours and never turned over.

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

A
Aplayer71 15.05.20

On my level 18 is the most balanced with the exception of a military tank Azov 5319. For asphalt too fast even. Engine protection full, beskapotniki, 8 wheels (all will pass and in geometry when departing the chance to catch higher than 3-wheel). If you throw the map tanks the most.

A
AleXraceSiM 15.05.20

Aplayer71
but at the initial stage available for purchase ATV basics 64131, in my opinion, one of the best cars available immediately for purchase

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

AleXraceSiM
Azov damn slow machine

A
AleXraceSiM 15.05.20

SnowRunner
For my 5 level goes, it's slow on pavement, but I'm on the road mostly go and while in Russia, and off-road riding basics very well

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

AleXraceSiM
For God's sake.All play as they want

A
Atom_1337 15.05.20

I like fleetstar F2070A. Goes everywhere(well, almost), even managed building module across the river to push through.

A
Andrey Korvin1608 15.07.20

White Star high suspension, the second dviglom and off-road tires just beast on high gear just flies on the dirt

m
mishkakot 15.07.20

28. Tried the entire fleet. A review on the auto with all the improvements. Best station wagons in the game Taiga 6436. It's just a monster on wheels 51. Fuel consumption sane, almost like a Raven on the Castle and one to one with the basics 5319. Very agile and quite fast, plus no need to play with the lock. Tank 330l. The powerful engine's. Minus: short base which is impossible to put some modules.

In second place, Raven hail. Good car, right wheel 50. The engine is s+. Rises. Excellent permeability, can be economical ( when disconnecting all-wheel drive). Tank 330.
The rest of the car, as for me, have either significant deficiencies, or just made for show. Amerovskie fleet on good roads too weak. Bm17 interesting, but there is no diff. Mk38 is good, but small tank and a complete lack of modules.
Very sorry for KAMAZ, in this game he made a mockery of.
Azov 64131. The entrance and uninteresting cars. Low-power, slow, clumsy, 47 on the steering wheel, just about anything, long wheelbase, constant craving for perevorachivaet. Can not be lifted. All stumps and stones your. The only advantage of this tank is 350 and very economical engine. All.
Azov 5319. Better than 64131. The wheel 50. There is no traction to roll over. But all this pales against the backdrop of a 200-litre tank with flow-like forest on top of the engine.
Another of the trucks, just impressions.
Azov 4220. While the drive goes to sleep. Best maneuverability in the game, the modules only on 2 cells. Auto for fun than games.
Azov 73210. Economical, powerful engine, passable, 10 wheels, 350 l tank. Everything is fine, but his nose catches even a plate on the road. After this, talking about it just makes no sense.

A
Atom_1337 15.07.20

SK1LLBOT
Cool tank)

S
SnowRunner 15.07.20

SK1LLBOT
to play cheat,it loses the essence of the game.Seen can't pass as expected.I'm talking about the tank

3Bad3Boy3 15.07.20

support ! I'm on the forest as the scout all of the latest map of MICHIGAN opened between the trees, crawls through the woods , you can roll mountains .the rock takes ... instead of scout you can play ))) permeability I liked , if that has a winch.... way too, never TURNED over !!!!!!! eversion helm just class ! great car , I think the best in the game

d
dark_paul 15.07.20

Passed all in the United States. Universal just 1 truck – tractor International PayStar 5070.
He class all-terrain vehicle, crane, platform might for a trailer to haul.
All. No more station wagons.
There are good machines and FleetStar primary and Western Star with the same engine.
Great military ANK 38! Super movers Derry Longhorn 4520 with perfect maneuverability. Only fair it is only available at level 24.
And I think the game has passed and I have 23-rd.
There are highly specialized. 4-cell Western Star 6900.
Mega passable 745C articulated Caterpillar, which all helps to drag.
Sustainable, broad maskatel for construction of drilling Pacific P16.
Well, maskatel cans Loadstar 1700.

PS I think this game is easier to divide the U.S. and Russia.
While in the United States no snowmobiles / buggies on wheels with low pressure, but draw.
But the trailers are everywhere and your audience.

V
Voin Bob 15.07.20

dark_paul
and you're in competition play? They are very serious can level to raise good money and experience. If you know the route that is called with eyes closed, the Gold is running on time, I tried a few, but I like butter went to Michigan, Black River, on which the Sawmill. During the night you can easily make 3 trips to do (run 330 of the eyes on 3, it's just a Grand experience points), I 4 did.