3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20 01:53 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Of course, already)

115 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 15.05.20

3 times the same thing on horse's price tag ,not ATP ,even the gameplay is not shown ,if there really is a lot nvogo girl once and recycled ,it can be .
but yet ,I Odyssey can not overpower ,begins to enrage

y
yar1097 15.05.20

It is quite possible. Look for income after the end of quarantine. By that time, can have the exact release date will be known. Odyssey very much, now pereprohozhu it in the 4th time, I want 100%, with a sweep of everything, so I think that Vallhalla I like it too.

S
SPR1GGAN 15.05.20

yar1097
4 times?! 400+ hours on this odnoobrazny trochiline? I'm sick to society the same FORTS and castles

A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20

yar1097

100% passing the first time, the Odyssey is a good game, but play it 4 times too

S
Setesh 15.05.20

A Grand cheaper for them to take a subscription for a month and pass

R
RikoChiko 15.05.20

If only 75% off.
FarCry 5 do not like it.

y
yar1097 15.05.20

Sites
If there is enough time, Yes. There's still Watch_Dogs Legion needs to go, which for the same month to pass.
But, unfortunately, due to work and study, I'm not sure I will be able to fully benefit from the subscription. It is better to buy the game, and then I will pass at least the appearance of free time.

b
blackopsmaniac 15.05.20

Only after all the DLC.

R
Richards 15.05.20

From Odessa the buzz but could be torn off can not, really I'm mostly not cleaned Nitsche because why not, pass interesting tasks from the NPC, if necessary probratsya to the castle, sneak and quest, along the way, collect treasures, even in this case why not to clean, animals to stun not to kill.

In short, as prepatched and will correct you, and will take, like Odessa in the beginning was not perfect.

A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20

Richard
I did not notice the strong bugs.

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 15.05.20

Buy where the previous part

s
saa0891 15.05.20

Even with the torrent to download are not going after a dull dummy in the form of Origin series for me finally died,they turned into something like EA CLEPA dull conveyor Grindenko,IMO the slag, although in fairness, EA still released the Fallen order (still possible to fit the remaster command & conquer will do,on screen it looks appetizing),do the century normal singles game,even to some extent replace Prince of Persia,yubiki still doubt something will release.

d
dilat 15.05.20

Aslong Garden
Hah, a year and a half only normally played)

AlexanderYA
You Uplay points so the price went down?

k
kvitos 15.05.20

It's funny what you say about the horse at the price tag. We in Latvia (as in Europe) ultimate version on PC costs 100 euros. Every year I give my account information to a friend from Moscow, and it's on my account buying much cheaper - this year is 60 euros. You have a hellishly low price, can't complain

K
Kokoprime1991 15.05.20

kvitos
Not all live in Latvia, and can't just pick up and throw the extra 100\60 euros.

k
kvitos 15.05.20

Kokoprime1991
well, you have a game on 40% cheaper than in Europe! FORTY! I mean, what price tag do not horse. And I gave the example of the ultimate version without a discount for yupley points.

S
SPR1GGAN 15.05.20

kvitos
kvitos
Yes, but that's zarpalty we have less in 10 times than in Europe ,but the price tag is just below 2 times or one and a half times

k
kvitos 15.05.20

SPR1GGAN
ohh, I didn't think it was so bad :(

l
legusor 15.05.20

I will not gift is not necessary. in origins, enough for two lifetimes, odyssey generally not mastered on the third island. the only positive was the beautiful graphics.

K
Kring456 15.05.20

I well favorite. But when in our country will be released and buy it then because that will be much cheaper:
We have 15 manat is any ROM with the new products it's like 5 dollars