3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 15.05.20 01:53 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Of course, already)

115 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaBeast 19.10.20

Karoti4
Rode in a taxi, poked fingers all over the screen of the telphone (they have now become tactile all over the surface, smartphones are called). I remembered the brother Kvitos from Latvia and, apparently, registered in EpicGames under Latvia from a smartphone, no longer put it, it was an hour ago or two. Or three. In general, there near Latvia I did not have a zipkod, my data sovdep-c ksenia shavalo and payment passed !! A map of grit lava shavalo, on the specified soap order. I got so all ran to Peck there, VPC Latvia just in case, Epic went under the phone newly created logney and VOLA - shines Valhalla in EpicAcque ! He asks to be put to Ubu. Created near Latvia on Uba. Grit the norm, gone. Now, as far as I understand, wait and hope that they there Hando Euro chewed and now will not send me on the fact of the game Cyrillic.
Thank you Bratets Kvitos for the idea of Latvia ! Tell me where to send the money!

D
DaBeast 19.10.20

Maybe they don't check from the phone, and ALL CAN !?!

K
KOLBAS 19.10.20

Pre-order is open, repack from Khattab.

D
DaBeast 19.10.20

Sausages
You're the x7.

s
saa0891 19.10.20

There were those times when I do not care about any games from Jubisoft in principle,do some dull conveyor slag and mmmo, the only thing I will see so is the Prince of Persia because at least there retained a normal level design (but it is because it was originally there was normal) and not this squalid, empty open world with a ton of dull quests.
The Jubics have become another EA, but in fairness to EA still recently made Jedi and Command and Conquerâ„¢ Remastered Collection, which I gladly passed.

N
NullUndefined 25.10.20

No, I'll buy it after I get out. Pre-order - pontoons

S
Spyder-man 25.10.20

Jubisoft, like many others, but especially Jubisoft because of such a fall not modified and did not reach the level of a possible masterpiece in the first parts, make piracy holy, literally, in particular because of such high prices for games. Would you like to pay for a full-price half-baked pizza or with mould? And this is provided that the demo version has shown enough that, often, is not the case.

Children's gameless without any professionalism and opportunities and therefore incredibly stupid, also the plot and the main characters. Although the games are for the 16th and 18th.
Not to mention the glitches. I haven't seen so many flaws in one game.
In short, a sham.

Games are still sold, I think because most of the players just play with toys, let them at least press only two buttons, they will not notice. And so on, I'm not saying it in a bad way, who likes what, the point is different.

Or will be evaluated 8 or more, because of the fact that the beautiful graphics and the game "historic"?, or still incomprehensible what, maybe for "labor"?.
And so on.
Out of 10 points to put 8? No, of course not.

The reason is that most and even the main reviewers evaluate and analyze the game very not professionally and subjectively. The taste of man is certainly subjective, but here we are talking about another subject - a very subjective subject. :)
Thus, the developers will continue to do slack.

And if you really like, it is worth buying, and if there are doubts, wait until the price goes down.
Pre-order, in any case, is completely superfluous.

D
DMS 25.10.20

I've passed the Odyssey, but not all the cultists minised, but this part of the Assassin wanted to buy, including after reviewing the first 6 hours of gameplay on YouTube. It turns out it is easier to wait even 2 years, before the release of the repak, than to buy a "raw" product.

j
jax baron 25.10.20

Lca
I think much earlier, and even in a few years the game will not save patches and in the odyssey and especially in watchdogs it proves

S
SPR1GGAN 31.10.20

Limo
Sonic CHSW back, all his views are snous to whining and the way before everything was better and he just ALWAYS bugs, I pass the game three times not a single bug, he for an hour shows a slicing with five bugs, or he specially Googles how to call them, or there is a crooked bucket instead of PC

l
lokkie 31.10.20

Two weeks left, and the chota is still in doubt. I'd like to hope that there's fire, like Odyssey, but kill your comrades. They can both surprise and specifically disappoint, they have no permanence in this matter. ))
More specifically can be said about the DLS, druids cultists this fail is already purely in description. With France can something interesting to muddy, as you know the Templars went from France, respectively can some interesting info saw. To take the season now at least 4 rubles for one possible interesting DLS, which will be released by next fall, well, so yourself.

l
limo 01.11.20

SPR1GGAN
It's possible. But it's strange why I get people's cons. Have you seen his video about non-released games about asasin?

M
Micr0 01.11.20

Since there is no game in the stim, I will most likely take uplay for 1k rubles, just before the cyberpunk will have time to pass the far-reaching lot of the Legion to play.
And with the release of DLC I think the game will be on skidos, and there we will see.

N
NullUndefined 01.11.20

Spyder-man
Agree, it would be much better if the game was called just Valhalla

d
dik120 03.11.20

Be sure to buy

S
Spyder-man 03.11.20

NullUndefined
No doubt about it. :)

P
Petrenka 04.11.20

Already made a pre-order with full mince. I liked the last game. I think this one's going to be as good as that. The game, though developing in the wrong direction, is still developing. I'm really looking forward to the release.

P
PoRoCyaChiY_ViZg 06.11.20

Micr0
And when will it become available in ubisoft?

E
Evgeniy Bespechanskiy 06.11.20

I wonder if the pre-boot of the game, the Legion sort of had, if I'm not mistaken

R
RazoR391 06.11.20

Eugene Bespeansky
It's starting tomorrow.