3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 15.05.20 01:57 pm

The game suddenly became pixel, and the settings are the figures and nothing to configure. (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Did nothing just went to sleep and today I Wake up turn on the game and there all pixel blocks on the screen and the resolution settings are the figures and change to normal resolution can't ( poke poke useless (((
In other games such is not present , the Drava is the latest.
What to do ???
35 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 15.05.20

TheCyber
But now you have a 100% old-school buffoon in every sense. In General, look for the config file and hands correct. Weird, you're already the second person who did not apply in the settings. Only the first was the Paper:AK, which is not surprising, but here...strange.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 15.05.20

TheCyber
a screen in the Studio, please.
PS. The game has levels made under Wolfenstein3d. Maybe it they?

p
pekabir 15.05.20

TheCyber
throw a screen. hunting to look at this miracle

F
FoCus-Real 15.05.20

can't add screen writes that the type is not a valid FARMAT ( although jpg FARMAT ((( nothing to say even ( as if the resolution was reduced to 360 ((( and when the game Sarajevu I have seen only the upper-left corner of the screen (((

F
FoCus-Real 15.05.20

I now noticed that on the screen everything is OK ... strange as it is ... in the game the pixels on the screen and everything is clean ...

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

Throw your computer in the window, your wild nonsense happening.

F
FoCus-Real 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
throw!!?? 100 spent recently bought all games on ultra settings !!! net no viruses !

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

TheCyber
And what is the problem permanent?
I bought a better PS4 and played.
The dialogue is a little weak, but no problems and a lot of money saved.
ps do Not stir up mess, I just gave advice

J
JUnnAmmED 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
Do not stir up mess, I just gave advice
Once you're late, gave advice.The money he will not return.

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

JUnnAmmED
You can sell

M
Mr. Arkham 15.05.20

Spoilertastic

F
FoCus-Real 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
permanent ? downloaded another Repack and deleted everything with the name of Wulfstan and installed the game all the rules ! on the PS4 and need the money ! a PC is better than PS any ) I am even pros perecheslyat will not a lot of them )

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

TheCyber
Listing the main

F
FoCus-Real 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
Internet , graphics , mouse and keyboard , cheats and mods , no PS + ))) well, these are my reasons and not all and other people have other reasons and is also very powerful )

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

TheCyber
Subjectivity.
1 - against the common functions of the computer, I have nothing, there is still a website dedicated to games.
2 - on the PC grafon is the issue price, on the PS4 you can enjoy picture and not overpay.One simple trick which is called optimization.
3 - utter subjectivism is based on the legends of type: the shooters are impossible to play on the controller and so on.
4 - the cheats make the game more interesting so as to simplify it and make sometimes unattainable things quite simple.Maybe the people who game don't need challenge gladly install them, but there is a to each his own.Fashion does not always improve the game, and sometimes there are problems with optimization, but if the comp is over 100k - there will be no problems I think if the developer mode is not crap down.Only here again the question arises about the decent price for the hardware.
5 is in General not a plus, with the same success we can say: I love potatoes, because there are no fish
in the end, the 2 real advantages, which are quite objective.

s
szhech konsolotu 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
And not laziness was to write.You said to chose a PC.

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

burn consolato
I'm trying to change someone's opinion?
Maybe I'm so lazy that can not even a few lines scribbled.
Maybe I wrote something in the roots is not the objective?
Probably just a different opinion, and especially here, with you, judging by your nick.

X
XBoy360 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
Why people do computers take? To play on them. What do you care that it has no console? Its same like the situation, it's just a problem with one game, and you're such tectonic shifts offer. I here the howl of a PC either will not change, it is also a platform to buy, but to devote himself to one while limiting the other - highest degree of lack of intelligence.

J
Jonnysgamer 15.05.20

XBoy360
I have a PC and it's old.I sit on the Internet and interact with documents if required.
And comments here on the website why?
I don't blame him, just Express your opinion.It is of the same importance as his, your and any on this website.If you are not satisfied, just go.I don't write a PC SHIT, BLAH blah BLAH
Do you so easy to tear apart?

X
XBoy360 15.05.20

Jonnysgamer
PC SHIT, BLAH BLAH BLAH
Call to purchase to the console, as it hints at it.

Are you
How did you know that we are many? Ekstraseks?