3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ciplyata 15.05.20 02:15 pm

PHEW!!! COCKROACHES!!! (Diablo 2)

Phew!!! I went to shake her bear with crows in act 4, maybe have Archer ice magic. I walked quietly, the birds are all stanely, I smashed SUDDENLY!!! On the river of flame there was some horrible COCKROACH!!! I killed him, but it's not over!!! I HATE cockroaches, barely etched them at home!! So, when I walked a bit, there were a LOT of those bastards!!! Barely killed them all. Only now I noticed that right crawling small. Killed them, went on - AND THEN all HELL broke loose!!!!! They were the crowd!!! My birds did not have time to stanici all!!! And these offspring are throwing themselves at us, they GROW right before your eyes!!! EWW!!! I decided to escape the city, and when he returned and began to beat them - THEY FILLED the WHOLE EARTH!!!! FUUU!!!! No place was crowded!!! The whole earth was of those stupid COCKROACHES!!!! They constantly appeared out of nowhere, as cells!!! I was not able to kill them all, they killed my UAC!! I tried to escape, but the cockroaches were everywhere!!! It is much worse den lacinak from the deserts! I could not continue to play, they chevelles, move and split in two! After that, I turned off the game. What you have to be sick on his head, to think of THIS?!!! Why not insert spiders any thread, they still have no fear?! I can't now open diblo, I'm shaking. HOW to remove all these creatures from the game?! I have mass spells only Shockwave, but it does not help against this amount(
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

Unique original vs parody

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

I'm serious :'(
And even the grotesques, which is not allowed to enter((

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

licenci industry and chevelles

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

That's why I play Sora FO to this evil to be cleaned
PS druid these are not clean, swinging on hbr and not par brains of cockroaches. Start FO light litter and will be there as dichlorvos

K
Kover 15.05.20

degalis and razvivalis

[
[_JENKA_] 15.05.20

Ciplyata
God, those screenshots without the increased HP....

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

Here are my stats if interested
[_JENKA_]

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

I zavalili of the following tactics: I died perezalil and through the teleporter began to pinch the Shockwave.
And when I was killed I was falling to the teleporter

But then I had to fight Diablo... And here I was waiting for the catch.
I died twenty times and spent almost all of the purple potion, but then I ran out of all my 300K gold((I raised partner)
Win it did:
Next to him was the altar of the portal. I was turned into a bear, put on a PKM of the spirit and searched his corpse. Then I Spawner right in front of him and was hit with a cannon! When mana ran out and it was killing me, I did the same thing! As he was yelling at all the dungeon I heard in the 60-th times the sound of running to him the paws of the bear :D He was trying not agreda on the spirit and beat me red breath, but I was persistent. I ran, dodged, threw crows and spirits. But he killed me with 2 breaths. But in the end I killed him) However, it took about 4.5 hours... you only have to figure out how BA'al to fill up, and then it is 12 hours on stretch....

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

Kham

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Try the skill Fissure

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

Klassewer
I already rocked the bear-tank(lycanthropy+oak+stun crows)(( is There any way on normal to get decent elemental damage on normal(to BA'al)?

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Dude, not easier to ask for help, to gain LVL and then make Diablo this program die or die?
In an extreme case, if you do not who will not help then you can on the weekend shabby, or druid you have already spent trying to farm him gear? D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

cockroach wedding

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
I want a bear myself to go through the game, and at level 5 I can propularity and pootkryvali quests! (as did Sorka) So I'll try when I get the yeah BA'al...
The druid did not yet, but Yes, I wish someone helped swing/kill Baal. Then I will be their barns to open =)
And to join other games I'm afraid - there is about, which nafig not surrendered noobs like me...

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

Why is everyone tacitly cons? =(
I'm just a newbie...
You probably do not understand... I went through Diablo 1 and I was wondering continued. That is, I want to get at least one difficulty and find out what happened to the old heroes who destroyed tristam, etc... I'm interested in the plot and dialogue, the team's also some old-timers, to wait they will not and at the same time popularat all the quests. I did hear that the Bloody Raven is the Archer from D1, and the Calling - MAG(( (I REALLY hope that is fake!!!) I even cried when I saw the new tristam and griswald... Like my mage to such a roll? ='( There're some strange people who are interested in Toko one - farm armor and measurement ratings. All like do not care for the story and the old characters! No one respects, let's say, Diablo, but he's a powerful demon! (Yes, I am a newbie who do not care for plot and characters!) Why everyone think I'm a Troll and despise? =( As if you do the first time is not passed D2...

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Ciplyata
On vihodnih can stupid to go and mobs to bring down, and he questi going to otkrivati and speak with anyone they want

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

Ciplyata wrote:
there is about
no, no, we're just playing))
The plot seems even the first time I was not really attracted because Diablo is a smash and ruby. However there is usually frost and throw, but not the essence.

Z
Zigzag-V 15.05.20

It seriously apparently.... at first I thought this post in the style of the terrible pirate)))

Z
Zigzag-V 15.05.20

I like bugs , a pile of corpses for redemption and finally somehow fell with this OC)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

cedai & nogebai