3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ciplyata 15.05.20 02:15 pm

PHEW!!! COCKROACHES!!! (Diablo 2)

Phew!!! I went to shake her bear with crows in act 4, maybe have Archer ice magic. I walked quietly, the birds are all stanely, I smashed SUDDENLY!!! On the river of flame there was some horrible COCKROACH!!! I killed him, but it's not over!!! I HATE cockroaches, barely etched them at home!! So, when I walked a bit, there were a LOT of those bastards!!! Barely killed them all. Only now I noticed that right crawling small. Killed them, went on - AND THEN all HELL broke loose!!!!! They were the crowd!!! My birds did not have time to stanici all!!! And these offspring are throwing themselves at us, they GROW right before your eyes!!! EWW!!! I decided to escape the city, and when he returned and began to beat them - THEY FILLED the WHOLE EARTH!!!! FUUU!!!! No place was crowded!!! The whole earth was of those stupid COCKROACHES!!!! They constantly appeared out of nowhere, as cells!!! I was not able to kill them all, they killed my UAC!! I tried to escape, but the cockroaches were everywhere!!! It is much worse den lacinak from the deserts! I could not continue to play, they chevelles, move and split in two! After that, I turned off the game. What you have to be sick on his head, to think of THIS?!!! Why not insert spiders any thread, they still have no fear?! I can't now open diblo, I'm shaking. HOW to remove all these creatures from the game?! I have mass spells only Shockwave, but it does not help against this amount(
59 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 15.05.20

It is necessary for the bosses stick with Crushing Blow to cause damage bolshe and stick with oragomi Crane Life.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

disagree is a Troll ((
I trusted you!

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
It would be great, thanks! Then I will write you.
Sweety_Mustard
I was hooked because playing D1 I became attached to the characters and especially Griswold... I was shocked to see the village - usually in these games are all alive and well, and he stupidly triumphs over evil...
But I really want the Calling was not my favorite MAG, especially since he would not have given the 20-level Persians... My MAG unabatedly Na-Krul 5-th meeting new killed, although at first it was a couple of skeletons to fill up!
Zigzag-V
Bugs-then rules, but the cockroaches are useless( Just multiply and nothing dropout valuable...
NoneOne2010
I was like a hammer with drain life 5% and 60-90 damage and the Archer gets cold.. the Current XS can bear to cast this spell.

D
DED_manium 15.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
From where such a conclusion mister?

D
DED_manium 15.05.20

To be honest my advice UTB: watch in YouTube the chronology of Diablo 2 with all the charms and then play like a normal person and not to soar etoy Tarakany Horde shkoloty quarantined our brains who agrees with me +
Spoilerphobe he loves...

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Ciplyata
Nezachto) I help all those I can

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

DED_zil
who should he find
continue to feed

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

DED_zil
You are your own parish the brain, you do not want to read - do not read out and life is good

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

DED_zil
Well the Board good... Only normal people you have a strange play: go right on br instead of a self-rocking... I will follow your advice, but tell me, where could you start my low-LVL Persians on br? And there is one 40-LVL barbarians Yes sorce.
Spoilerphobe I live in the suburbs, we have a chicken coop and a vegetable garden your. Many despise chickens, but they are very funny(watch the video with them, they are funny cackle and move your head), and chickens just cute and funny as kittens(my care).

D
DED_manium 15.05.20

Ciplyata
Who needs your lov Persians kick?
Go to the br after all, the goal of the game from their farm and selling of clothes and as much as possible to raise LVL and krasavitsa chatting 90+ LVL, fast and quality after the reset was and gear is beshanov money and hang around and set of keys even more than one way and they want to grab a piece of the pie
Chickens too, I seem cute but the screaming spawn of Satan and apogevmatini children I don't really like
Spoilers childhood, I was attacked by a malt-worm and I'm the Brawn to create one

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

DED_zil
a dead rooster?

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

DED_zil
Sounds tempting) I'll Have to explore the cave, and Helle they are in the main diamond mine, probably...
Spoiler our cocks from hens is not particularly different, so cackled, oddly turning his head and staring at all =D Try to feed them, they love it

f
firkax 15.05.20

the author, don't listen to these nerds continue to play as played
their interest from the game already arranged to substitute for interest quickly pass and score on the game

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

firkax
My interest quickly pass all and to help others, and to score the game as you do not want)

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

>Cub bloody larvae
In my opinion, to create rotateme simply post the screenshot with the Russian translation of Diablo.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

what an abomination

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

chickens Firka setraline )

[
[_JENKA_] 15.05.20

just drank 2 bottles. I read it all...PG be the PG. on the one hand the Troll who is trying not funny to joke with the other trolls who are trying to make it look like they are interested to read it .

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

firkax wrote:
the author, don't listen to these nerds

I can't imagine at what age he started playing nerds

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

firkax
I almost passed normal, Toko one hizmetide not cope with Baal(
Wisdom Ondal
Well, sounds strange, I agree. I will switch to English when you finish normal.
Obsessed
[_JENKA_]
Oh no, you got us(((
Sweety_Mustard
I just started reset started playing(in April)!
And some trolls in the subject pulled all the minuses and began to call all trolls. Apparently, bored with decades of farming gear in Diablo and pcsite, that went on the forum...