3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chebarasch 15.05.20 02:16 pm

comp fit system.requirements, but not on minimal(

Though my computer is very weak, but quite good in the games through the 2012-13 year.
Unfortunately, even if he fits the system requirements, it does not cope with those games which have done it before.
Previously, he calmly pulled Assassin's Creed 3, and now can't pull a stable 30fps in Assassin's Creed 1 even at the minimum salary.
Using MSI Afterburner I found out that the problem is in the processor (which is constantly (expected) 100%) and not the video card.
The processors understand on a very superficial level, if you help at least to understand what it is all I would be very grateful)

features:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ (3.0 Ghz)
graphics card: GTS 450 1024mb (DDR3) overclocked
operative: 5GB
Windows 10 x64
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 15.05.20

What processes are taxing the system? Even if the first of the assassins ceased to pull. Miner's campaign took. Disassemble the system completely clean Yes.
In a dozen you no special meaning. Your graphics card is still not pulling DX12.

C
Chebarasch 15.05.20

Recochica
thank you I will try

M
MunchkiN 616 15.05.20

snase 10 put windose windose HP SP2 and the old drivers and look for the computer lie to tell in the BIOS that now 2009.

s
stanok40rus 15.05.20

MunchkiN 616
He and seven will fit

l
longerr2007 15.05.20

Soon the top 10 will push the mixers.

I
InboxM 15.05.20

Chebarasch
Even at that time it's not so hot, the percent dead, the map is also not ice. Reinstall Windows, do a maintenance iron. It will be good trust me.
Just put Windows 7,the best option for your car.

C
Chebarasch 15.05.20

either I'm too stupid to find the miner, or I don't have a miner.

and in between I played games which were laggy and I noticed it, I changed the video card with the GeForce 8600GT 256MB in the current GTS 450, it could somehow affect performance for the worse?

v
vitalik76 15.05.20

Chebarasch wrote:
Previously, he calmly pulled Assassin's Creed 3, and now can't pull a stable 30fps in Assassin's Creed 1 even at the minimum salary.
Anything magical. You have two options:
1.Iron
2.Soft

Iron to disassemble, clean from dust, change thermal paste. For soft - swap remember what Windows were when he pulled Assassin's Creed 3? The same and put now. Formatting the disk of course.

C
Chebarasch 15.05.20

vitalik76
the tips above so put 7ku (back when it worked was standing 10kA 32bit to 32битовкам don't want to go back), hardware not recently tested.

I hope everything will turn out!

S
SonyK_2 15.05.20

Chebarasch wrote:
...operative: 5GB...
...when everything worked stood 10kA 32bit to 32битовкам don't want to go back...
If you have 4 GB of RAM and more sense to put a 32-bit OS special there - it's not see more than ~ 3.75 GB (do not remember exactly).
...put 7ku... I hope everything will turn out!
If the OS image is normal (not curve build from Vasana) and properly prepared (recorded on a USB flash drive or DVD) - that should work. Important: at the end of the installation, do not enable automatic installation of updates (to defer the decision) - that the OS has not installed a lot of extra, including telemetry (shadowing), etc. Then you can set in manual mode to Windows downloaded only the update, or download and install them yourself.

S
SonyK_2 15.07.20

Chebarasch wrote:
...after reinstalling Windows vpravdu was much better...
Of course fresh Windows works better - it's not crap the remnants of deleted folders, files, registry entries etc. But if for OS monitor, the reinstallation will be needed in rare cases (for example when changing motherboard with the processor on a different socket) - easily one of the Windows is possible for several years to sit without problems.

V
Vaipen 15.07.20

Put yourself in the Driver Booster and CC cleaner. Run periodically a General cleaning of the PC. And the Windows not need to reinstall will.

M
Mr Hops 15.07.20

Chebarasch
Give your bucket to the Museum.

S
Sha-R 15.07.20

SonyK_2
Current yesterday changed mother with percents from Intel to AMD, nothing to reinstall was not necessary, the OS itself threw the wood AMD and removed the firewood from Intel

W
WarlokIII 15.07.20

I have a FX 6300, GTX 1050 Ti, 8Gb RAM.
The problem is the following. Though the graphics tests on such a configuration, all works as it should. Graphics card working at full percent loaded not completely. I have the same all the way around. Video card rarely gives 80%, only in some titles, but the percent of sticking in a hundred.
Naturally because of this game terribly lag, will Freesat etc.. And others on this configuration, all playable.
Commentators from the category throw percent - buy a new write to the PM throw off the card number, will throw on new hardware)

L
Leonn_24 15.07.20

WarlokIII

Spoiler

W
WarlokIII 15.07.20

Leonn_24
What does it mean? I percent just 100% loaded.
Even noticed now. Played the Evil Within 2, if it is so important that when there is a drop to 17 fps, just fold, unfold the game dramatically stabiliziruemost 40 fps.
And is there any chance that the raspberries are still crap and hard, which has more than 10 years?) On Vick neither the detectors nor meets not detected.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

Chebarasch
Chebarasch wrote:
Though my computer is very weak
Chebarasch wrote:
Previously, he calmly pulled Assassin's Creed 3
Chebarasch wrote:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ (3.0 Ghz)
AMD Phenom II x4 940BE 3.3 GHz + XFX4890 + 4Gb of RAM

How are you to dense Athlone played?

O
OkGo 30.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
Oh, there's a lot of memes about Boston.
More than half of his players went through pain and suffering)

S
Sha-R 30.09.20

WarlokIII
Hard drive which 10 years is long time to give up his mission and turn into a supplement section for all sorts of torrents, music and other things. I once by that way also had trouble with lags because of the railway