3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 15.05.20 02:33 pm

Raw Direct Windows (Red Dead Redemption 2)

There are those who are well aware of what and how and what will be the best choice? I would probably chose Raw after listening to most of the reviews, but... At the time in GTA5 I remember how Raw and Direct slightly smoothed sight, and Winodows input was the way the mouse was moving without smoothing and clearly. In this game without any inputs shooting with a mouse is so shakalnaya that it is very difficult to understand the input better. Who that can prompt? While that is inclined to just put Windows like in GTA5 (hardly anything has changed with these settings).
Mouse G502 on the SS carpet.
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 15.05.20

vopros3828323
The same mouse Hero. And in the game just remember that some of the handlers broke the scroll of the map. Helped only RAW.
vopros3828323 wrote:
and Winodows input was saving the mouse was moving without smoothing and clearly.
The RAW method is without smoothing, it does not undergo any treatments, in addition to the game.
I also initially seemed to be aiming not comfortable, but later started giving headshots in GTA 5.
Anyway, put puesteros, but I for RAW.

v
vopros3828323 15.05.20

Kirill22092
There is a problem. If RAW is directly then how it works for mouse? Without him I would not be able to use it. It scored settings without which you can. The survey, DPI, setting under the carpet and something else there. Is obtained by RAW it all is a forest? Honestly feels - and is.
Solerno like I said in RDR2 difficult to understand which is better, because the game itself is absolutely not adapted to the mouse. All those jiggling, wobbling, narrowing the scatter and so on... It's all under the aim of ASIST is configured, and not for accurate targeting. Because in GTA5 and MP3 for example, I wasn't a single hint of difficulty when shooting. 99% of Kheda with any weapon. In this it is not so fun. Sight permanently wobbly, the goal is always the same move, if the character is not fixed, it still adds to the vacillation and the spread narrows more slowly... It's all ruined shooting with the mouse. I test many times and never once at least half of the efficiency to play with a mouse vs a gamepad. Simply no profit, that's ridiculous. Typically, a mouse is always better and easier. Even with the Autolock purposes on the controller. The fix would be some sort of crack modders =)