3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 12.10.19 03:44 pm

Your expectations from the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

I'm waiting for a good action and more hackers!
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 12.10.19

I'm waiting for that for 4 and a half piece, the game should be played as a warlock with all the additions.

b
bazilews 12.10.19

Have to wait, Yes wait...

T
THRL1337 12.10.19

Waiting sea of arms and customizatio.

M
Morgan Drake 12.10.19

Expect at least once in the past couple of years Ubisoft will not smear and make something fresh, interesting, what you want to replay. But XS. Hardly. On paper, the idea is interesting, but on release, I think it will have more cons than pros

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 12.10.19

Ubisoft said that make interesting large-scale extensive history, waiting for her. And of course the physics behavior of cars and weapons in previous installments, otherwise it will not be perceived as necessary.

P
Piratstvo blago 12.10.19

Waiting for pirates. Ubisoft also ;)

S
SanyiaK 12.10.19

Three words: Ultimate Edition Preorder

S
Stinger 100 12.10.19

What the LGBT community will be a massacre

A
Ar4er2016 12.10.19

Piracy is good
If you don't like Ubisoft games, then why do you even play it? Or a pirated version will automatically become 2 times bigger?

x
xStriiim 12.10.19

again, it will be plotless, tochilina for children and adolescents. We clean a huge world, breaking and opening the map. Damn, when wrote, autistic was almost presented))

P
Piratstvo blago 12.10.19

Ar4er2016
Ar4er2016 wrote:
If you don't like Ubisoft games, then why do you even play it?
Something I can't find where I wrote that I don'T LIKE games from Ubisoft. Your assumption is incorrect. Everything is much more banal: Ubisoft already 10 years as deals conveyor punching several series, and no more. While more and more sophisticated on the topic how else would extort from player money. But releases all the more raw. Bugs, glitches and deficiencies more and more. Like Sidewiki - only pirates!
Ar4er2016 wrote:
Or a pirated version will automatically become 2 times bigger?
Of course not! Pirated version is 10 times more fair. Vysheozvuchennoy developer have earned it honestly ;)

S
Sneaky Pete 30.07.20

Is the worst trash, not a game.

x
xWantToKillx 30.07.20

Piracy is good
Support. Took last time at the start Breakpoint, Ghost Recon, and Assassins Creed Odyssey ultimate editions. The game absolutely uninteresting. Breakpoint are generally made of **BHA and sticks (solid bugs, lag, shoals). Just a dumb sandbox and all. Played about 5 hours and realized that I pass. Assassin just wasn't feeling it. At all.
So I vowed not to buy something from yubikov. After they bought the top speed RDR2 for the price in 2 times less, but played it a couple of months in online decide. The campaign mode will replay when you get a new PC with QHD Monica (made really beautiful that wants to get the best from it)

w
william1992 30.07.20

My God, there are people who expect something from the Legion? There are people who are just waiting for games from Jubilee????
That's really amazing times

R
Rowsen Sop 30.07.20

Think of Normal _ Rowsen Sop ™

R
Richards 30.07.20

Now the second was, what the fuck is wrong with incomprehensible dialogue, the plot is very simple, break into bloom, I do not understand why they were busy the entire game full of forgettable game, looked fun, write a good story BL, it's fucked up, greedy new level. Seriously damn, the first part is a masterpiece in comparison with the second. Yubisoft again rivet the mission in the Legion, or still to be realized, which holds until the end,XS.

Although probably depart from the GTA clone and make something of their own, namely the adventures of hackers, maybe someday the story will be delivered, yet imported the mechanics of hacking and the ways to complete, new adds new gameplay elements, not bad, the same John wick, but how is it in terms of plot and motivacii.

S
Saint01 30.07.20

Expect the failure of the year

L
Lokyutos 30.09.20

Game blunt thrower, judging by the trailer stupidly running on generated tasks with a light touch of the plot, the cartoon is shorter at the end will show, and you rejoice like a ram. As for me for the complete picture only the tools of Dilda are not enough.

P
Protocol10 30.09.20

game from the yubisoft - well, everything as always - waiting for the grind, towers and the same type of mission with a sterile plot

b
bakshish 09.10.20

Well, what can be the plot?, if you already know that to perform missions recruit whoever you want and perform /break. You want 10 people, you want 100.