3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 15.05.20 02:35 pm

Discussion Halo2 (Halo 2)

In this topic we will discuss one of the most interesting games for consoles and soon for PC.
Great Initially :))
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2142 15.05.20

And physics?

Z
Zombayner 15.05.20

I played 360 and I will not say that I really liked.The same dull corridors,as in the first part,but in open spaces cool.The game is outdated for 2007 IMHO.

G
Glukinc 15.05.20

The game is cool in principle, BUT how to fix the problem with SD Kay motherfucker.!!! =(

G
Glukinc 15.05.20

And put on his XP Direct 10 under neeze......and there is nothing.got me?.... you need a special library which inicializirati the whistle!!!

P
Postal_Dude 15.05.20

Super game, but the graph is not important. Held in the same breath.
Looking forward to HALO 3.

J
John-117 15.05.20

Super game, but the graph is not important. Held in the same breath.
Looking forward to HALO 3. - the same.
Gambling
Halo is one of the few games that could divide friends, associates and even the sibling of twins into two irreconcilable camps. While one half is shaking the air with cries that Halo has, say, a bad shooter (graphic, like, useless, the level design is monotonous, the gameplay is bad), the other half twists a finger at a temple and strategemata time passes this game.
I'm from the second half.
Well, at least someone was smart enough in the story to pay attention. or just look at the graphics!

.MOrz. 15.05.20

Halo does not count important...need to count-fear and Crisis are waiting for you!

A
Andreibelarus 15.05.20

game suuuuuuuuuuuuper.but the graph sucks.the last century

J
John-117 15.05.20

well, in Banjo some stupid people can't make good graphics. At least in Halo 3 did better, but not from the second part took.

r
rosa50376 15.05.20

what is the ending

K
Komradik 15.05.20

but why confused, just like moonlight is very

V
Velikiy Master keyn 15.05.20

Yes, you are the loser here, I have already passed Hal a 2 count, when all of you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m
max_slayer 15.05.20

Count shit! Enta all I can say!

R
Rock-n-Roll 15.05.20

The game takes the gameplay, hurricane drive. Plus the plot is even or anything. Well, a graph.... And HR..n with her. After some time and don't pay attention to poor level design. Because the excitement captures you completely, and already no longer what is needed.
Really play until tolbko suggest those who are fluent in English. Russification goes on an Internet prentoska, and the subtitles only in cutscenes. Because of this strory advantage of the game - the STORY, not everyone can enjoy. So who's got the knowledge in the below average English cucumber, it is better to wait for localization. By the way, does anyone know - are going to localize at all?

L
Leegold 15.05.20

omega question there is multiplier , and what is normal? if there is something you can play with pirates?

L
LK49 15.05.20

For idiots.
1) Halo 2 came out in 2004, Grob, and a computer only in 2007.
2) the Whole physics of the game became the basis for modern games like Crysis, F. E. A. R, and other shooters.
3) Now that Bungie has separated from Microsoft and plans to make new Halo on all consoles and PC. Halo 2, Halo 3 they will not be able to locate on a COP since the game belongs to bill gates.
4) the Graph of the game for 2004 was in excess of the super, now in the third of the game is the only competitor to this is Crysis. I know I played both of these games and Halo 3 I liked more. The crisis quickly tired, some money you have to pay for multiplayer and in Halo 3 you have to pay only $ 15 per year.

L
LK49 15.05.20

People have good news: Bungie makes an official Halo 2 for XP will be released sometime in may. We're finally going to play on the Internet. For those who do not believe here's a link http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_2_PC. There on the third line written in English.

M
Morgray 15.05.20

People tell me pliz, I have in the game, the mouse is somehow weird, I know, maybe this type of bluff Microsoft, but the mouse one hemorrhoids, regardless of mouse sensitivity, head chef twirls like a turtle, so in order to turn to account even on the highest sensitivity to spin with the mouse like mad, ie the mouse in the game has changeable sensitivity, depending on how dramatically you move it, of course I, as a person who played in a lot of shooters this management option seems svergnutomu, hence the question - how to make a normal mouse control, but it is not on your favorite vantage go, no more monsters to shoot, although the last I got out of it.

J
John-117 15.05.20

well that XP comes out, maybe more pax going through.

M
Mikhail Markov 15.05.20

RaceroKiller - firewood virusnykh pokovyrjatsja(aniso turn, something Wang) then all Chik-pok is.
PS: I'm beginning identity to kill was the one who made the game.