3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzee 15.05.20

XS, I have a General problem with these mod, only add-on installed, play it... And these additions could not understand how to put the info on YouTube first foreign found, and then introduced https://snowrunnerfan.ru/ustanovka-modov/ at least some correct information.
The cars you see on YouTube videos that I put these fashion and cascabels including, but meanwhile the problem is real.

V
Voin Bob 15.05.20

volodya22rus
rzee

click here for my Assembly, read the description, there is text paragraph by paragraph it is written that is build can go:

https://www.playground.ru/files/snowrunner_sborka_dlya_solo_igry-203175/

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

Hello!!! who will answer here on what question: pump any mod from this site, though any other on this game (mods that change the cars wheels or suspension add them), put them according to the instructions as described here (all have the same current without deleting any files), all on the money path, in the same folder, thus managing winrara, without the compression... and voila!!!! nothing changes!!!! like the UAZ, Hamer, etc. are his own wheels, suspension, engine so nothing changes!!! is not diminished or added!!! the same is true for trucks, but in General the entire technique. I'm talking about the change in appearance. all body kits and etc. are those who are registered in the game first!!!! all AROD doing as prescribed in the instructions to the mod and a waste of time!!!! even so you need something to remove or rewrite. tell me!!!

e
envedimka 16.07.20

kurbalexey
As I understand it, on the pirates now do any mods cannot be installed. The only thing I personally managed to do is unlock all the trucks and tuning. Downloaded this mod
https://www.playground.ru/files/snowrunner_razblokirovka_pokupki_vseh_predmetov-203538/
the only thing that's spelled wrong, it is a description of the installation in the cap news. For the game version 4.9 you need to copy the file you downloaded (there are two, you need to choose one of two) in initial file.pak after opening it with win rar-om (I use internal unpacker in total comander -re) in the root folder agreeing with the replacement. No other mod on the pirates could not be established. I then tried simply to increase the capacity of the fuel tank by changing only one digit, so the truck disappeared altogether from the game. Maybe later, that thread will come up with these mods.

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

envedimka
thank you very much for the reply. will wait for something

e
envedimka 16.07.20

kurbalexey
Please. Yes, we will wait.

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

in General, I think, can buy a license!? then another question: what exactly do you take premium (game+season pass) or just the game (without subscriptions)? what is all this season pass and that gives it substantial?
who is a Pro in this matter!? will listen to any sensible opinion

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

ApMaJIuH
but the cars still not edited??? suspension, extra large wheels, etc. (we are talking about pirates)

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

ApMaJIuH
OK. thank you. today I will try. just downloaded mods such as wheels increase in Hamer, pendant, he was taller, put them all as described. you go into the game and nothing changed

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

ApMaJIuH
maybe then the answer on the previous post, about buying a license. whether or not, and what does it mean?

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

ApMaJIuH
but, what the hell is a season pass, and whether he did or not?

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

read. thanks for the link. in short to take litsuhu and no steam! ))

e
envedimka 16.07.20

ApMaJIuH
Thanks, I'll try rarom. But total packages cheat mod on the total purchase. There were no problems. Now see how the internal archiver. In ETS 2 all packs and unpacks without problems. Will look for where I'm at with the settings screwed up. Thanks again for the tip.

... yeah, I just found it. I have is the compression level to the maximum. And when I'm so messed up.
Spoiler

after a while even without compression not working as it should my zip archiver. It is time to update the plugins .. I think the 2014 or 16th - not renewed. But rrom the latest version everything is fine. Finally I increased the amount of fuel in the International Paystar 5070 100 liters, and always at the most inopportune moment to end. Right now I will fasten it to another new Colona. )) .. and of course the urgency to update the plugin zip and in Total Сommander - re.
Once again thank you very much for the tip, and so would have suffered until now not knowing where to dig. Already bought modern iron, and total collected for even years, there is what )))).

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

so is there a manual transmission that is responsible for what in these xml files? what to change, to what extent and on what influences? I should be grateful for the information.

J
Jebb_des 16.07.20

kurbalexey that's all very thoroughly chewed and are already in Russian - the be picked health. Be careful - this is more addictive than the game itself :)
https://binary.modcdn.io/misc/SnowRunner-ITA_v1.8.1_RU.pdf

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

Jebb_des
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! human giant so much!!!! study some home!!!!!

k
kurbalexey 16.07.20

hi all again!!!! question to experts: when watching movies on YouTube for SnowRunner it is evident that people change upgrades machines without going to the garage and directly into territorialize. in the upper right corner there is a yellow plate that, when pressed, turns around and right there you can choose the body kits, I think even fashion. that's what it is some mod or in the game somewhere configured?

J
Jebb_des 16.07.20

kurbalexey
I believe that this is a debug menu for the test mode.

V
Vyxyxol 16.07.20

kurbalexey
It's not a mod. This menu can be accessed only license the game as to the range to test mods, by mod.

y
yarik7020 16.07.20

Jebb_des
Thanks for the link, just saw. It is a pity that we had not seen and were figured, and compared the stock file with the mod.