3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slishkom_mnogo 30.03.21

What to do if I downloaded a mod and it does not include

d
dsvasev 30.03.21

Good day. and does anyone know for 12.2 the above manipulations work?

D
Dimooon213123 30.03.21

dsvasev Everything
works fine. The main thing when you turn on the mod is not to forget to turn off the Internet and close the folder with the game.

d
dsvasev 30.03.21

Dimooon213123
Ok, thanks!

I
Ilya Khoroshenko 30.03.21

I did everything as in the video, it turned out to be the wrong repack, I downloaded 12.1 or 12.2 from the hub, I don’t remember, but the point is that the mods are not installed, writes that I am not subscribed to the mods, and if I leave the account, I don’t go back to manages to connect

s
sema sem 30.03.21

tell me how to start the map uploaded and turned on but no

I
Igor Step 05.04.21

sema sem
It is necessary to start a new game "custom script" if everything is installed correctly, the installed maps will be available there. Each downloaded map is launched as a separate game.

M
Maverick 39 RUS 12.04.21

Well, whoever tried to install the thread on the new version of the map, do they work by subscription or also not?

G
Guest 24.04.21

i have hours trying to install a new trailers mod from POG and havent been able to, im tired of this gonna just drop it

G
Guest 07.09.21

Is there any way to use a small font size in questions or answers? That is, for the purpose of minor and possibly irrelevant information? I've checked the Markdown syntax but couldn't find anything. However, I feel I've seen it on the site somewhere...I have seen a website Anchor Fonts in which I see very different types of font styles but I can't find the smallest font in this very type of font [email protected]

G
Guest 19.09.21

Snowrunner game email malformed missing API key problem pls solution