3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
N
NiKoLay0409 02.12.20

And I write that he can not connect to the site of mods, sadness.

N
NiKoLay0409 02.12.20

kocacmerti
It's the default way out of it.

M
Melaffsky 02.12.20

Thank you Santeh and Vasa Rogov! 10.1 also works! Fashions are available in the game, and available landfills. It's easy to twist! If there's time, I'll record a video detailing it.

M
Melaffsky 02.12.20

Recorded the video as set fashion on the instructions of SanTech.

k
kocacmerti 02.12.20

NiCoLay0409
I thought so too, and sometimes you download a torrent version of the game (pirate) and there is a tick LUL

g
gennadiy viktorovich 1972 02.12.20

Melaffsky
Everything works, the question and how to run fashion without internet connection, I have the speed is over and fashions have disappeared only with the Internet appear

M
Melaffsky 02.12.20

Gennady Victorovich 1972
Yes, indeed, without the Internet modifications do not work. What's more, I had a black screen when I clicked on the modifications, and I was able to get out only through Ctrl'alt'del and exit. And when the game continues - writes that there are no modifications. I have no idea what's going on. So there's a joint in the way, though it doesn't matter to me.

g
gennadiy viktorovich 1972 02.12.20

Melaffsky
Understood Sps

A
ApMaJIuH 02.12.20

Alex Sandr
In search engine or immediately on YouTube - "How to install fashion SnowRunner v10.1 pirate. And also get to the training ground." And there the gamePlay comrade explains everything clearly.

A
Alex Sandr 02.12.20

The only thing I've achieved when installing mods for a pirate is to throw a save with improved cars and babos, so it worked. It is also possible in the folder with documents, in the save to prescribe babos as much as you want and to write in the same folder (looking for the words "money" q rank) rank to raise at the beginning of the game, I prescribed 5000 and received 6 level, right at the beginning of the game, only need to find a new trailer, a rig or cargo to deliver. The level was set only once for the whole game, you can of course write as much as you want, and 50 level)) at the beginning, you can buy a car locked by rank, modules, but as soon as you perform the next job rank flies again to the level of the beginner)) So the citizens of pirates, the best way is to put someone's save, preferably already with mods, but personally for me then to play is not interesting all open and unlocked.

M
Melaffsky 02.12.20

ApMaJIuH
Why search engine? I've added a video a little higher already.)))

C
Capitan_LM 02.12.20

If you do everything according to the instructions, everything will work, as I have

S
STALKER161RUS 02.12.20

CaHTeX_
The method no longer works. All done by instructions in the game gives out not possible to connect to the site of mods

L
Leegat 04.12.20

Anatoly Kuravlov
about this then and the speech that on other turnips the way does not work

L
Leegat 04.12.20

Ivan741
I'd like to tweak the version to the 10th

A
Andrey7221 04.12.20

Tell me what to do, did everything according to the instructions, repack the hattab of the latest version

A
Anatoliy Kuravlev 06.12.20

Leegat

A
Anatoliy Kuravlev 06.12.20

Leegat
Date look at the screen, repack from HATTABA

a
azs-74 06.12.20

Ivan741
Ivan, what's with the sound? I can't hear it.

A
Alex Sandr 06.12.20

Melaffsky
Thank you for caring.