3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingdomsInside 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Car shipping (SnowRunner)

People, plz tell me. I have let 2 cars. On the map found another one. How can I keep her? If I move it, in its place is the machine on which I arrived. It turns out that the map in any case will be scattered throughout the car? Or is there a way somehow all the way to the garage, for example selling?
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20

KingdomsInside
On the winch.

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

KingdomsInside
If the PC then press V and evacuation of the cars which is unnecessary. Will be in the garage. Press M(map) and in the list change to any car which is on the map(any maps)
P. S. Well, or on the winch it do to the garage to steal. This is especially cool on the last maps where next to the garage there:)

K
KingdomsInside 15.05.20

Jura Be
Thank you, the issue is closed)

P
Pikolin 15.05.20

KingdomsInside
volodya22rus
Jura Be
We in the cooperative on the winch dragged Pacific P16 was found. Or rather, came to him and dragged on it something came. When switching from one card to another every time the game has determined that each of the cars sitting the same player(a bug) and, therefore, nothing more was impossible to do with it: change nothing, move accordingly too. And so every time it tried to crank. Therefore, only through the evacuation, if on different maps or until they fix this bug.