3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Version Steam-Rip hour as it hit the net. Unsubscribe how to play, what are oschyuschenie
156 Comments
Sort by:
w
wouwouwou 15.05.20

Don't know what's all that spit: they are plastic and graphics and weapons is not felt...For me it is very good. well felt shots and hits, and the sound on high...the graphics ,konesh, some not, but overall impressions are positive (especially compared to govnokod). And, in General, is a good old Kolda)). Litsuhu bought, decided the cartoon look.

A
ARzamaSec 15.05.20

hmm, all the negative comments written exclusively by the graph, graphics, graphics, graphics grafodrochery, go and masturbate then to his battle or crusis, and here and there the graphics suck, don't believe? and you compare, to bring the streets of the leaf of a tree and compare it with the game, fuuu, in battle graphics are shit, some squares, fuuu, 21 in the yard and they never learned how to do the schedule, thanked, battle of the place in the 90s..

H
Hudson 15.05.20

Ksedom174

Engine 2007? Lolshto, my dear sir, dviglo third quake of ' 99 model year.

R
RealOrion 15.05.20

Liked the game and the graphics certainly didn't disappoint on the ultra. Very sorry that it turned out as usual, and the raiders once. It is better to cut the animation and make a longer single. I think that until they rivet the game with the story of the distant future - will come out boring, and incomprehensible for someone just a horrible cartoon. They just need to seriously slow down, as players live the present and past, and the future enough single with a good plot. Just DICE know about it and not rush into the future, and stick to the present. Developers need to determine what they want to achieve. All I have said is of course just my opinion and who cares. )))

J
Jay C 15.05.20

I wrote already unsubscribed again. Cool game, much better than the game Ghosts ! Honestly expected it to be much worse.

A
ASKED48 15.05.20

The game is above average, but not more, there are a couple of chips, jumping, grenades, slowing. Grafona not if you compare it with BF4, Crysis3, Metro: Last Light and even Wolfenstein: The New Order. Optimization for the bad pictures. System i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, gtx970 card. Graphics settings FULL HD, all max, disabled caching shadow maps-spots, load shaders during commercials, caching maps sun shadows, 4x ssaa. 50-80 FPS.

Q
QTarantello 15.05.20

While really like. On the rollers it was immediately obvious that the game will be at least no worse than Ghosts. However, with the release, it became clear that this is the best CoD since the first Ops'and. The main krutotenechka - is, of course, technical Pribluda sci-fi setting. The shields of the wrist, jetpack, gloves, a La Tom cruise, smart grenades, laser guns - all this greatly makes a variety of already malyas pozadovany gameplay CoD's. Now, even on Veteran the game allows you to go out with bare chest and shoot with polygeny enemies with one burst. However, the already easy game even easier. That appears bleeding the weather does not change much, however, the second recharging and a longer run are clearly not to harm. The only neponyatka with graphics in scripted scenes, the game looks completely different than in normal gameplay. In the first case gets out depth of field, the image is smeared, causing the picture is very cinematic, but the gameplay for some reason this does not happen. Therefore, despite the frantic pace of the game, in my eyes at times lesat all sorts of shoals of the engine.

E
Eridu 15.05.20

what is the best CoD since the first Ops'and
No need La La, or speak for themselves, for me COD4 will always remain the best, as for this part, my opinion is 50/50, in the pros, I would have recorded well-drawn rollers, tightened graphics, I liked the sounds in the game, and laser weapons. The rest is too long and boring to paint what I did not like, let me just say that again the game does not want to go.

a
atmaROZ 15.05.20

Eridu
Confirm bro! ) COD4 TRU genre. With all brand fishechkami in the config.

M
MACROFLOWER 15.05.20

The plot of the game is good, graphics are awesome, the bells and whistles of the sea, well, as usually children with ancient PC cry that their dinosaurs a variety of glitches and brakes, the lot of the poor to complain and Troll, stand alone game which suddenly texture nomalno not shown newlocals or something, Yes, you guys have to understand is these people are losers they all outside the box and crooked in the range, accept it's fate)), know this one was just walking on a flat road hurt, through the floor, while he's all Troll and sent some sort of liquid gathered at the knee, had a leg amputated nafig in the hospital, probably right now on this forum is sitting on all the trolls))

m
mr.Vitaly 15.05.20

Eridu
I agree that after Two he is better than the previous series (at the expense of BT2 do not know have not played it)
But I do not agree with the last sentence, if all are in the patches fixed a little optimization it will go again with pleasure.

S
Stewie_ 15.05.20

Buying CoD again and hoping for a miracle and return to the former greatness of this line,finally realized-the game is not what to the level in CoD4 is no longer able to return it even to the level of MW2 has to come will not be able

r
regysh-forever2 15.05.20

cool but the gun fucking sucks..like laser shoot and you want to lead

v
vftor 15.05.20

Went 3 missions and realized - the hard-line empty. How many of these games I poudalyat.
Much better mood to play the RAID, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

S
SanayPerm 15.05.20

The game was, in principle, not bad, to Bo 2 nedodayut of course, mostly because of the story but the game that is played briskly and not get bored. The graph is good, like the light, but the requirements are a bit depressing. On their 4 gigs at times frieze terrible when freezes no fps jumps from 140 to 40 that no good. Well, a couple of skins(on almost highest settings excluding anti-aliasing)
Spoiler

Q
QTarantello 15.05.20

Eridu
I meant that the last good CoD'om before AW was Ops. Clear the stump, who in their right mind would challenge the power of the first MW. Although for me the best is the second part of the Modern warfare: stupid emotion was more.

-
- DILOR- 15.05.20

The plot in General are silly and sometimes predictable, somewhere lame statement, but despite this, him interesting to watch. For chutora it can be called very good.
The gameplay is quite varied and each mission has its own memorable scene or moment. In places where it sags a little, but really a lot of tough moments. The only drawback to the latter is their short duration, also it seems that they are not enough opened.
The graphics is beautiful, the level design also did not disappoint. In the videos before the missions even understand it drawn or live actors.
Pleased voice pleasant to the ear, but at the end of the game a little losing and sometimes get a little out of sync.
In General, the game you want only praise. Rating 8/10 for her, but given how many children and neadekvata will put the unit, then put it here 10/10

S
SaidcoreyRomance 15.05.20

According to the chart, 2009 , rape the poor engine and players, although many it will not even look, shavayut as is. 5/10 it's just not newsworthy.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 15.05.20

Surprisingly, the only CODE from the time of the first modernity, which is not sick to play. Plus awesome videos and sound, and the graph is nice...again surprisingly. A 6.7-7/10 quite a deserves.
PS - the last battle, of course, inferior).

R
RusMax 15.05.20

Hi all, it's not often I write on forums, especially about games. But I would like to dispel the bright impressions of many experts from this game.
I myself am a gamer with experience, working as a programmer on games now is not enough time, but as You believed in the bright future of the COD series and how it turned out in vain...
I'm not going to rate the multiplayer because of course the multiplayer is the whole point of the series, but I don't play multiplayer now, and the series of cold for me has always been epic military kintsom.
In this review a lot of spoilers, so if you don't want them, you can skip my summary on the game.
So, what exactly is this creation. Here we have the main menu, we click the main menu button, choose the difficulty and start and... hear from some brave guy's story about his philosophical reflections...
Just do not understand why do that if, for example, the best in my opinion of COD MW2 these reflections were low and everything that was bolted to the great story and atmosphere, here to put it mildly I do not like it.
Well reflects what the American soldier of the future who need it, and on older computers the screensaver is terribly slow and will not allow You to hear a word...
Well, God bless her, just do the whole game is similar to the exoskeleton, to the missions we twist advertisement like let's See what functions there are in the suit, but that's unlikely You need it... the Splash screen before the mission is now complete nonsense and trash, they are now just useless and more for show...
After clearly not soft and salesianos landing in some kind of pod with some strange men that I supposed to survive the whole action will be.
Just want to mention schedule if not to look at all sorts of blur-Motion Blur'om gloss over some unpleasant aspects of the game, the graphics are pretty good, the effects still hold on the level and look very cheerfully.
But the engine is sputtering, it is noticeable not only in the chart, do you recognize this AI, the smoke of which we ever admired in COD2, idiotic conversations with kommandirami, markers Follow and of course all the same animations, the same moments of the older games in the series, all the same, nothing changed, well, all the same, your favorite rails...
By modern standards it looks like the plows in America, but honestly, look where these developers? Step left, step right and then you start over again, because You left the scene of the mission, terrible by modern standards, the detail of levels, for example, try to shoot the aquarium in the game and in life, in the game they like, titanium, in life, you would have already filled in an apartment. Well, okay, we assume that in the future glass for aquariums are made of titanium. The characters don't want to empathize, their stories reveal to us how it was before, and tell then to Milos why should I feel sorry for the soldier who at the end of the first mission clamps hand Luke? I would at the beginning of the scene sent him and calmly jumped off, as you don't even know the game you with anyone not practically acquainted, told a personal drama like in MW2 where you want me to empathize with him, how can there be subtext? So no, there unfolds a tragedy with a hand which is not out of the hole, the size of a football field in EXOSKELETONS THAT CAN take the doors off, but not that tear puny socket even with a broken arm, for example, even with the other hand... Yes, in real life it would be easier to have to shoot off hand than to die for her, and the peak of the insanity is that our soldier which takes a dozen bullets, fell from the height of 2 floors is almost dead and loses his hand...
Well, honestly nonsense... And after the first mission we train on the range, re-taught to throw grenades, etc., what is the effect Vice versa? Let's really going to make games, first action and ending and then a training camp, why not?
I don't know who will like it all, I come to the game with optimism, but this is just the tip of the insanity... the Single Battlefield 3 is above this shit on the head. Hell, crysis 2 is simply a masterpiece, because there were even a couple of ways around the pathetic enemies here You will be able to jump onto the balcony,and be killed...
Music in the game is almost there, if used in MW2 I just got the chills came from the soundtrack by Hans Zimmer, but now it is not just... the Atmosphere, the style and put your heart and soul into the game? no, never heard...
In General, let me just Express their pros and cons and let me zaminusuyut school-experts...

Pluses of the game:
+ Pretty good graphics
+ There are new items, gadgets, weapons
+ Shooting is still driving
+ There are a couple of interesting points

Cons:
Crazy and totally useless plot and its production, another story about brave Americans, but so stupid that he did not want to grasp it
- Cardboard scenery and characters, the game will leave in your soul a single gram of good
- The old engine which is bursting at the seams in some places gives an old picture, awkward situation, and everything that you so loved in the COD series since COD2, the animation is still lame
- No freedom of action, feel like a truck with a camera
- Gameplay is almost nothing new, same animations, same actions, all these scenes, everything that we've seen 1000 times and 10 years ago... repetition is the mother of learning?
No soul and the music in the game, everything is very bad and flat as a Board...

Bottom line: the Series has slipped in the trash since MW3, I hope this horror ever end. And sorry for the spelling, I didn't follow her. Its worth to buy if You wish to arrange battles as one evening after work in multiplayer, but not otherwise...
Rating: 4/10 - the destruction series, which is suitable only for multiplayer and not the fact.