3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natak 05.09.19 01:02 pm

Games with the best artificial intelligence

When the best the AI was F. E. A. R. (the creation and use of cover, shooting through slipping on top of the shelter hands with weapons - that would be less under bullets substituted, detours from the flanks, the Smoking with grenades) but it was a long time ago. I wonder what kind of games can now enjoy their AI?
64 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linreal 05.09.19

No, the standard stays the same F. E. A. R.(and it is the 1st)

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 05.09.19

The best AI in Chessmaster :D

G
Guardian. 05.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call Of Pripyat. Lay on the game some hope in terms of AI.

D
DiLouk 05.09.19

AI? then it's chess, checkers, billiard, card and etc...

And so: Open Arena - all the above 3 levels - tear me like a kettle!

u
user470943 05.09.19

With a decent AI in my opinion in the game F. E. A. R. even now.

K
KroSSSovock 05.09.19

F. E. A. R. 2 and GTA IV

N
Noga Virta 05.09.19

About Fir the tenth time to repeat makes no sense... besides from his good intelligence was like in Freedom Figthers (played a long time ago)... the soldiers were able to use cover, attack group, etc. a Soviet commando as it went around the squad from the rear and in the melee put two fighters and myself.

edit

Another worth mentioning Splinter Cell series. Bots also very well coordinate their actions about now.. can't say the last part is not played..

edit 2

But what about intelligence in F. E. A. R. 2 is still possible to argue... eerily funny the situation was - I was standing outside the door, the door has a window with bulletproof glass. On the other side is attack. On the left, punched a wall (or something like that, ie you can climb, throw a Gren). The attack as it suggests... I look at him, he looks at me... five minutes... and goes to the door, opens.. gets a clip in the forehead.. it hurt to climb to the left or shoot me through that hole? XS..

D
Desmount 05.09.19

I agree about F. E. A. R. AI in there really stands out
And the first game from the AI which I was shocked(in a good way) it's Far Cry (the first)

D
DiLouk 05.09.19

Yeah, I almost forgot: FlatOut 2 - FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - each driver has its own character, its own unique driving style! Everyone can come first and last. The best AI in the genre of Racing!

L
Lord On Acid 05.09.19

CRYSIS

D
DiLouk 05.09.19

Nifiga! The local Koreans hear me ass!)

Also don't agree with GTA4 - there is a very primitive enemies.

Add S. T. A. L. K. E. R. CHN

R
Radio Announcer 05.09.19

The first F. E. A. R., adnaznachna. Nobody has repeated this achievement, even his own developed...

L
Lord On Acid 05.09.19

DiLouk - And you're in the special forces I already play on average once endured.

[
[-Alex-] 05.09.19

FEAR first. Only he, and nothing more)))

GTA4 - actually much of a difference with before the parts are found.

Crisis - stupid bots.stupid.
IMHO

m
markell 05.09.19

edge lights, and fir.

L
LOST777 05.09.19

Killzone , especially on the most difficult level ,where you feel just a soldier ,not some Rambo

B
Baphomett 05.09.19

IMHO, Race Driver Grid intellect steep even on the easiest difficulty, it's hard to imagine what will happen if you choose the hard game you will not pass, at least without a steering wheel...

P
Poddatyy 05.09.19

SWAT 4.

_
__hv__ 05.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Clear Sky opportunities same as in the first post, and bitches of silkworm eggs under the feet of the sword.

U
Ukropchik 05.09.19

The first part F. E. A. R.