3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merdec_ 12.10.19 03:46 pm

The pieces of armor. (Bound by Flame)

Tell me has anyone found an elven Bracers, a Roman soldier's helmet and the rest of the armor of a stormtrooper.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr1398 12.10.19

Didn't find the current elven Bracers. Everything else on the moor corpses and in chests. In the cave a couple of things, but to go there at the end, otherwise all pipets - the end of the Chapter, Locke is not available.

m
merdec_ 12.10.19

Strange where are all the elven Bracers.

s
spellcustomer 12.10.19

Many things you can buy, the rest falls out accidentally (at least I had that). I think I just want every nook and cranny to look, then find ( in every Chapter and on its territory you can find a set or sets, but sometimes in other chapters in random loot appear). Bracers of the elves are, but where found can't remember ( accidentally or not). I only know that didn't buy them.

I
III0P0X 12.10.19

Also found Bracers of the elves, the rest of the kits in Chapter 1 was collected.

V
Volk-Naemnik 12.10.19

The tooltip says that you can't make out the unique stuff, but a total cleaning of the locations I have seen only the unique heavy weapons and any dagger or piece of armor.
They are generally someone was caught and where?

b
bloodraine 12.10.19

But I have a question - is there any pros for a full set? For example for a full elf to you plus Crete...
I did not seem to notice, but you never know

s
spellcustomer 12.10.19

bloodraine
Just well-fitted armor will be in one set, that's all the pros. I was completely collected Bronius and elven Legionnaire and nothing.

z
zlobni gad 12.10.19

Crafting,armor and weapons generally look pathetic. When finally in rulevogo normal neuglovaya weapon the armor will be ?

s
spellcustomer 12.10.19

zlobni gad
There is a matter of taste, I Bronius like. For example today I collected a set of elite soldier (apparently - best armor in the game, apparently, too). It should also be noted that armor looked better (superficially) is to do the same type of improvement (protection from cold, for example).

H
Havk999 12.10.19

zlobni gad
When to learn how and then will do.

p
pam09 12.10.19

Has anyone found the boots of the Royal guards, just for the full set is not enough!!!

T
THX_1138 12.10.19

Found in elf city(1 city)

M
Marongo 12.10.19

Has anyone found the armor of the Ranger (blue)? Seth scout the whole was found, and the Ranger armor, no...in my opinion the most beautiful sets.

S
Skrai 12.10.19

Lexinton
Where to register?

L
Lexinton 12.10.19

in console debug

I
Ilya wait 12.10.19

well and where to register which button you need to press ?????

K
KaKTyc1337 12.10.19

Getting the console to work?!

J
Jack Is Back 12.10.19

The one who is here to spread the codes, YOU dipshit, stupid, could, would immediately check the codes work or not and write how to TURN the fucking console!? Most che, the brain is not enough to think about it?

L
Lexinton 12.10.19

merdec_
Bound by Flame cheats codes for gold, a unique weapon, armor.
Читы
Those who play or have played and want to revisit the toy will be very useful cheats to the game Bound by Flame. Cheats working, just enter the code and get the necessary.

If You want a full set of elven outfits write - GrW38w
Armor Of A Legionnaire - MfQNbY
Armor Stormtrooper - 8FdKJ8
Seth, an elite soldier - 6c5yqc
Royal guards - bm1mZI
Instantly improve the set - b8icRM
Code for a random unique weapon - ya9kN1
Cheat on adding Crete - 9aqbEC
Poisoning - TaUkvf
Fast attack - Lmkph3
Add + 5 to a random character - 2C8udu
Add 1000 lives - r6rR8l
A quick run - 92azHI
To enhance the experience for 5000 - uSYS68
Immortality - tXEPeN

PS.: Taken from the website:
Спойлерhttp://vseig.ru/categories/все-читы

U
Uglyboy94 12.10.19

Started playing recently, I learned about the game by accident. Reached 2nd Chapter. there were collected sets of mercenary, legionary, swordsman and attack aircraft. Where elven Bracers?