3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkann095 16.05.20 08:56 pm

Another attempt to activate the DLC from Deluxe Edition (RAGE 2)

I offer no guarantees, but after one manipulation I immediately got a message early in the game about activating the DLC, before the assignment to power failure, there was skins, a message about the cult of the God of death, (and the rest of the message, the game asked me to get in and out of the city, they say not all open), my God, a meteor fell from the BFG and the magician immediately appeared.
In General, I have downloaded 2 saves of apps: the first one out

Second here

Then I came to the city a trunk, without performing any quests, preserved separately to the cell, left the game, removed by way of preserving all sorts of setting sav as written everywhere (look on forums).
After, at the root of the game, I opened the file steam_emu.ini and put it in offline figure 1

launched the game, loaded the save game (without button to continue the game) and immediately there was a message on the Deluxe edition.

Try who have not lost hope, BUT do NOT GIVE ANY GUARANTEE THAT YOU will EARN
ps the Repack I have hatab update 4
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkann095 16.05.20

Despite the presence of saves, the game I started a new one.
I don't know if they do

D
Doctor1986 09.11.20

city then on the map appeared but nothing happened alas

A
Alex_USA 05.01.21

There is a simpler way and without using other people's saves, and without deleting files, well, in addition I got a BFG 9000, despite the fact that I have my own save with almost the story passed. I also used the method on a new game, can anyone help in checking if it works on each version of the game
Created a separate topic with a video guide, deleted it without explaining the reasons

S
Subaru MotorSports 07.01.21

Alex_USA
Maybe it should have been placed in the cheats section.

s
shahab 05.04.21

Alex_USA
Maybe it will help (for example, me) just how?
Upd.
In short, everything is fine on the last repack from Khatab (Kingdom of Heaven) from 11/17/2019 v1.09 Update 4. I save after talking with Marshall, exit the game (I suspect that you can even exit the menu). I load into "Load game", not "Continue", leave the city and Marshall scratches me about a friend (Terror Mania). The second (Ghosts) - I am saved in the Oasis. Also - Exit - Load - I leave the Oasis for a couple of meters - a message arrives with a point of movement to the Island.

N
Nick Dubrovin 20.04.21

played with a new game, Repack from Xattaba (Kingdom Heaven to him) 11/17/2019 v1.09 Update 4 after Vinland where the bfg should fall was saved, went to the desktop, went to the saved games id software rage2 deleted the setting, sav and in the backup folder the same setting, ni, then you go into the game and see the messages, you miss and there will be a red meteor with the BFG9000, you go through the power outage mission and do the same 3 times in succession with leaving the city STVOL or OASIS and all DLS work, including Sect god of death

A
Arkann095 09.05.21

Eh, to know what kind of magic this is. For several weeks I have been trying to activate the DLC for all the items that are written on the Internet.
They don't work and that's it.