3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 12.10.19 03:48 pm

HD Reworked Project 10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On nexusone there are 2 parts of the mod, to install both one at a time or only 2?
17 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 12.10.19

Descargar need both, as they were separated.
Spoiler
You need to set the correct path to the main folder of the Witcher 3, compatible with 1.31/1.32 / GOTY edition

S
Sprintin 12.10.19

from last Assembly the difference is not seen, in General good
each has its own instayler, but there is a note, it's broken and creates a folder mod/mod, so you have handles to pull out and insert properly after installation.

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Floojka wrote:
After installing this mod appeared drawdowns up to 50-52 fps
I didn't have.
Floojka wrote:
in 4K resolution improvements were not noticeable
How does the screen resolution on recycled texture???

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Floojka wrote:
The higher the resolution, the sharper the textures
What's clearer and redesigned the texture? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
If you get closer to the beautiful brown point - it will be a shapeless bunch of the floor... and a bar of chocolate.

R
Richards 12.10.19

Floojka
In his recommendations on the first page of the full composition of the fashion, he revork version 10 this is one part.

S
SwedovSandr 12.10.19

Guys... and the weak vidyuhi such as the GTX 1050, will the SLIDESHOW with this mod?

F
Floojka 12.10.19

Richard
Who does he have?

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Floojka wrote:
Don't want to argue with you. I think you didn't play Witcher on ultra settings at 60 fps without a problem on a 4K monitor.
Of course, it is not necessary to argue with me. Because I have 2K, 2.5 K and 4K monitors. And the worst thing is - I am professionally engaged in photography. The same photo or texture in 2K and 4K resolution are equally distinguished by their detail that 2K, which is 2.5 K, which is 4K monitors.

F
Floojka 12.10.19

Nurp
Totally agree about the photo, although I am not a professional. But we are now discussing textures, old and new. Once again, the difference is minimal, the original textures are very good and look great. These are almost the same, slightly altered and thrown fps.

R
Richards 12.10.19

Floojka
The author, on the page with the description of the mod on the nexus.There are 3 mandatory fashion, working with it as a unit, without them this revork will not be able to work fully so it was very noticeable.

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Photo and textures are one and the same. Beautiful textures of the Hulk is only visible in close proximity and specifically differ in the detail from the default as 4K and 2K. If you're not critical, and the fps drops, it is best to play on default. Pack these textures of interest to those who 100,500 times passed the game and is modding the embellishment of their charms, for example, I )))
P. S. Good Luck! And never argue with people not in your profile, I will not argue with nuclear physicists or with professional drivers, while the rights received in 17 years and it was a hundred years in the afternoon )))

N
Nurp 12.10.19

Richard wrote:
There are 3 mandatory fashion, working with it as a unit, without them this revork will not be able to work fully so it was very noticeable.
Do not write nonsense and do not enter people astray. Textures work fine without additional mods. Understand the setting of the Witcher. In textures, today, only one bug - a square mud puddles.

m
maksfighter 12.10.19

Floojka
what kind of nonsense are 4K a bunch of miserable horrible textures

Z
Zh1VaGo 12.10.19

SwedovSandr
Not be. In 2017 set (version 5) on 1050ти and 7100. The difference in fps to 1-2 frame, you can say error.

S
SwedovSandr 12.10.19

Zh1VaGo
Well, I'll try. Thank you

F
Floojka 12.10.19

Nurp
Your advice I don't need. I downloaded and watched that sits down fps and the difference is almost not visible. Played 10 minutes in the hope that it may take place, but it didn't. And removed. I downloaded them to argue with someone. He expressed his opinion to which they are entitled.

F
Floojka 12.10.19

maksfighter
I don't think the texture is horrible.