3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton-zubkov 16.05.20 09:15 pm

Technical problems with the game (Magicka)

does not start(
200 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sange Kors 16.05.20

the game is still a map. o_o I'm not kidding, but I didn't have it and no problem :D magick is not a game where the map is vital.

S
Sange Kors 16.05.20

Was such trouble. Framework 3.1 and 4.0 made, then problems with the launch was not.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.05.20

All! The problem itself was solved! Can be subject to tear (=

N
Nchuleft 16.05.20

Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 here this program needed. installed it and immediately start on win7 x64

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 here this shit installed and don't start on Win7 x86

D
Dibol 16.05.20

When you install Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 crashes error :
pix.PlayGround.ru

what to do?

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

S. A. N. E. K.
But he did not understand what I wrote, had apparently :D

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.05.20

And here we will write about the problems with Magicka and how to fix them!

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Dibol
I'm not exactly sure, but you're messed up with the installer in the windows folder, the same thing happened to me. Helped only reinstallation of Windows.

a
afdzey 16.05.20

People Thank you Framwork 3.1 SPS again!

K
Kalter-312 16.05.20

I have a license, connect to the server the game starts and all black screen, what's the problem?

M
Maggot6669 16.05.20

Problem:the game lags even on minimum settings and seems to work intermittently,although the system fits srednje,how to fix it?
Update 24

F
FightMan 16.05.20

Alexxxus you yourself do not understand the Troll

g
gweendale 16.05.20

plz someone help me Magika does not start and gives the following report: Texture width or height is larger than the device supports.
question if anyone knows how to solve this problem help pliz... what magick curses on the texture resolution, it's obvious , but where are these settings, what file and is it possible to change them without entering the game(edit config file)

g
gweendale 16.05.20

I apologize in advance that not in the topic
plz someone help me Magika does not start and gives the following report: Texture width or height is larger than the device supports.
question if anyone knows how to solve this problem help pliz... what magick curses on the texture resolution, it's obvious , but where are these settings, what file and is it possible to change them without entering the game(edit config file)

F
FainA 21 16.05.20

Hi All! I wanted to border this toy. Set. When you try to start, nothing happens, just do! No error is issued. Zver 2010 is. Met someone with such a problem?

L
LegolaSss 16.05.20

While selecting the game mode (well, let it be company) Instead of letters in black squares (in the description of characters, select weapons, etc.). Tell me what to do, maybe the problem is with the video card...

M
Moskit 16.05.20

FainA 21
should be installed Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=15163

Legolass
In the way of the game there are Russian letters (they should not be)

L
LegolaSss 16.05.20

Unfortunately it did not help.

M
Maggot6669 16.05.20

What about my problem?