3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.10.19 10:10 pm

Jack Marston problems in the development? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In my son Marston adequate, though little in itself, not reacting to difficulties and loss, pursuing a gang. But in the epilogue he's just pissing me off with their vegetable behavior, apathy and the treatment of sir to the father. Why, by the way, about this word in relation to intimate the parents don't show your? And then I have a question for who played the son in the first part is so cushy and it passively? I think he generally adopted, not native, not John. Because right there in 4 years acting like none of what is happening around, but in 12 years this is clearly abnormal. Everywhere blood, guts, and his only book about king Arthur. I can't find him in the face to give to himself and began to live as a man.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 13.10.19

a strange reaction to the script...

B
BarackKamacho 13.10.19

It is a child of the new age,intellectual,gentle,melancholic and stuff like that

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.10.19

BarackKamacho
So there was the young son of the woman whose husband was sick and we indirectly killed for debts. He is after all not left to themselves. Kieran also youngster, who is nearly killed and also adequate. And Jack, who had cherished all his childhood, behaves very strange. I would understand his detachment and apathy, if he raped, he stole, just victims of violence tend to turn away from the world. But this was not the same. So he is either not from John born, or problems with the head. Disabled son named Lancelot, who you and sir with their parents.

J
J. Marston 13.10.19

Tula Potsik
The treatment of sir to the father is normal. In the United States 19th and 20th century such treatment was quite common, strict father forced the children to themselves to handle.
And with regards to Jack, then, most likely, as written, would convey the childish nature of the new generation.

D
Dema 80 13.10.19

J. Marston wrote:
In the United States 19th and 20th century
a normal circulation until the present time, any soldier

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.10.19

J. Marston
Rockstar normally it gave the example of son Michael. He's fat and lazy, a modern indicator of the Internet youth, but he has character and ambition. Jack compared to him, just a good minded boy, the victim of abortion. No wonder I was rude to him, playing for Arthur.

E
EZK 13.10.19

A difficult childhood has affected. Such an appeal to the parents they have is a manifestation of respect. And when they grow up will become a normal kid, who went РДР1 knows.

S
Stockton_Slap 13.10.19

Tula Potsik
He will go the way of the father, an outlaw to avenge my father, the Apple fall far from the tree as the saying goes playable character will be

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.10.19

EZK
He chukhanov will, I know. The mother and father did everything to at least my son got a normal life, but this fool had to ruin it. Die 30 with a bullet through his head, and the whole story. I think it's generally a family tragedy the family Martonov.
Remap
Father did everything to give her son a decent life, but he ruined it. How much was said about revenge, and all to no avail. And given that times such as Dutch passed in the early 19th century, that the son does not Shine anything. Which once again proves his stupidity and problems in development.

S
Stockton_Slap 13.10.19

Tula Potsik
Even Marston's said like, I will say that it will be more to do

T
Tanc2021 13.10.19

Tula Potsik
I also often want to give in the face to all!!!
first, I had to shoot a cottage on the island this time!
then the boy say that better if you stay there and eat your pasta at that dick! and then flogged and privezat ! that worked on the farm in the shit.
Baba is also the way it once so I helped!
then loot and zanimatsja and live !
and at the expense of those already sir er said.
back to the future I do not remember the 3 series chtoli. he got EE in the past there is much dirty water corn wild West and there is all called the father sir.
genellina phrase Marty McFly that the baby sits and he get used to the cage then sit)))

G
Gauguin 13.10.19

Standard fathers and children, which always win the first. Jack in the epilogue of the second part is the age and condition, which one nebezizvestnoy interpreter calls the young morons. Price tag, intelectual with a book (who taught him true)in his hand, bewildered, and even with indulgence looks at her, already an experienced father.
Spoilerose John's death in the first part there are hints that all the same guy, if not grown up finally from the book of illusions definitely got rid of.
Tula Potsik wrote:
which is you and sir with their parents.
But this is the norm for those times. Even for ordinary families like Marston.

R
RikoChiko 13.10.19

Child life lived among scum, travelling and threats to life. Especially at the end of the game. Of course he's apathetic, he is used to it needs. Plus the nurse goes on the ears, there is even a scene appropriate.
Spoilersa just don't understand why the writers decided that he needs to crap in the scene when John two thugs in his son's killing.

L
Lebrun 13.10.19

Spoileron more Abigail infuriates my ego or that it's there..when the Dutch came back from the island..she immediately let's talk about John. not to ask how he is?what happened..so she immediately about my John..and the epilogue had me all pissed off..John remains a man and does the right thing.and she wants him out to be some sort of terpenes to do ... when he went and those bandits revenge..she is stupid for looking at him sideways.didn't even ask you're not injured..when my son arrived.also the most stupid..it was off and everything-.-I John would dump her and the kid would have lived...it just all makes for himself.and she's so innocent.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.10.19

Gauguin
That is, Jack considers himself the elite and behaves arrogantly? But it looks stupid.
Recochica
So it is in 5 or in how many years and didn't know really neither himself nor the world in which he lives. He's just picking flowers and fishing. He even do not care for his own kidnapping. And he went nuts at the end of that time as death saw for the first time. And before that he was growing vegetables in the greenhouse at the nurse. Only sopelki wipe.
Lebrun
Yes, I would have the kid lived. Not with that boring setupcon. Really annoying, and even the voice of 12-year-old sits 16-year-old and because of this wild inconsistency of voice.

S
SuperBoy21 13.10.19

he can see the face that he Dodik

S
Stockton_Slap 13.10.19

SuperBoy21
He'll become a shooter and will commit blood feud of all blood feuds would kill a real man