3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bysaturn 16.05.20 09:25 pm

How many hours You were playing? (BioShock Infinite)

I went a little farther slums. While that time is passing 6+ hours
57 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 16.05.20

Didn't measure it specifically and pure time do not know, but the first save game on the 18th at 8 PM, the last one on the 21st at 10 am.

Done 156 of screenshots :D

I have a 501 screenshot.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 16.05.20

194 screenshot

and as much as 18 hours of play

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 16.05.20

7 hours on high (for the day), and more do not want to see it.

H
Headluck 16.05.20

28 hours, high complexity, 221 screenshots!, 45 achievements!

A
Averon 16.05.20

a couple of evenings

G
Glock11 16.05.20

5 days, evenings, 20 hours somewhere clean time.

G
Glock11 16.05.20

5 days, evenings, 20 hours somewhere clean time.

M
Maksim Surkov 16.05.20

~10 hours on average for the first time, looking for just what immediately caught the eye, so he gathers up half of everything, especially anywhere especially on the climb, golosovoy did not listen to or read.
Used 3 vigora - Hypnosis, Fire, and Mustang. ( Note that the extra vigorou no, 3 of my friends also passed the game on average, with three vigarani, BUT each with their own set. That's funny, one said that crows are useless, and the other all the time they were used! ) The clothes do not choose. Pumped the gun, the shotgun. With them and ran.
Subsequent preprohormone pleasantly surprised many places that missed the conversations that have not heard, scenes that are not seen or not noticed.
~5 hours on easy for speed, nothing was looking for and never climbed it from the enemies tried to run away, where possible.
Used all vigory, but not pumping - just for shits and giggles, no tactics. Arms to rock generally not required, as well as vigora. The clothes do not choose what was in the beginning, there was the rest of the game. Ran with guns.
This passage was an experiment to calculate how much time on a game at least. And at the same time noted in STEAM that the game was, because on average passed the pirates, and then bought the CD.
~15 hours in 1999, everyone was looking for, all golosovoy listened and read, watched the tube, the world studied. Not all collected, but only 80% of everything you can.
Used all vigory, for each type of their opponents. At various stages changed all my clothes. I don't remember exactly what ran out of weapons. The automatic rifle up, because I had this idea to go through the game with different weapons to diversify each passage. Still used - I do not remember, in this passage thought the sniper rifle to pump and run with it, but have not asked.

d
delamer1 16.05.20

327 hours in total, but it's not one pass, of course.

G
GarretSSS 16.05.20

About 30 hours on hard. Researched each area. Got all the achievements except the Complete the game in 1999 mode without buying anything from the vending machine "Dollar bill" and Complete the game in 1999 mode

T
TrueOmen 16.05.20

At 40mph in 2 modes, researched all that is possible, it is very interesting story, I like to listen to)

m
mrsnake65 16.05.20

you're not probably not believe it but I passed the game for 1ч36мин

D
Dreik Fernis 16.05.20

Went for 8 hours on the hardest difficulty, except...
Solarbotics with mother Elizabeth, she ounila too well.

F
Fantasista 16.05.20

Over 9 hours on medium difficulty.

m
masha 16.05.20

Timeline screenshots lasts for 13 days. Played in the evenings, on average, an hour and a half. Playing on the hardest difficulty, examine all the angles.

S
Stailet 16.05.20

Over 16 hours of high complexity. Like everywhere he looked. Without the cheats.

M
Madevi 16.05.20

When played the first time - almost continuously sat for 10 hours until he passed. Never been with a relatively long games. The next 2 times already for 15 hours passed, trying to stretch the game as possible.