3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20 09:34 pm

How to open some parts and vinyls in cars (Need for Speed: Carbon)

You don't know how to open, for example, such vinyl to the car as Pharrell, who is under the bonus? I have not opened many disks such as Volk and others. In the cards winning that's all there is too I looked. All cards offline, I have already opened the game passed by 100%. Whether it is possible without mods/trainers that are all open or have something to download and install for this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSlashur 16.05.20

CS go and earn all the cards!

_
_COOKIE_MAN_ 16.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
there is still open cards, which can only be obtained online and in online you play (personally, I don't know how to play it in carbon) and remains the only trainer

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20

I have opened all the bonus vinyls except one Pharrell. I know how to unlock. I hope only for your help, you will tell me how to open it all. Look carefully how this looks like vinyl. It you probably also 100% closed.I looked online cards rewards and there you can open only the vinyls, which are in the Internet. Also you can open 2 cars and BBS wheels. But in addition to all this still a lot of things blocked in the parts, including such discs as Volk (all 3 species are closed!) and still have 15 pieces of others. From the spoilers is not available: Dynamo, Joker and Phoenix. Do not prompt, whether there is a trainer to unlock all parts and vinyls to the cars? Want to put any of that but is not put, because they lock everything. And another important question: how to run there online and how to improve? I know that there is about 50 levels, but how to play there, no idea. I really want to drive a Pontiac and Toyota MP2.