3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiki nik 16.05.20 09:34 pm

First impressions of the game (True Crime: New York City)

who had time to play tell us, what's in the game
119 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cooles 16.05.20

the game is almost under capiroska GTA SA

J
J.F.Murphy 16.05.20

What is missing in true crime:
Watch for recognition time
A more pointed weapon
A greater number of cars on the streets

A
AleksSoroka 16.05.20

[i]Clock recognition time
A more pointed weapon
A greater number of cars on the streets[/i]
Yes,the floor PTS hochitsya...

X
Xandee 16.05.20

Still would be good governance, would not stop.

P
Paulo Montana 16.05.20

The management did not like the machine somehow managed weird... But not all. With slow you can still cope, but, for example, sports cars are too sharp, and this is especially noticeable on the steering wheel: very big dead zone and almost in the most extreme points of the machine turns sharply. This is a serious flaw! The rest of the game! Soundtrack - great! A huge city, worked out great atmosphere, a real working taxi and the metro, the shops in which you can go! All this and more makes play really long. The game embodies what was missing in GTA-San Andreas and Driv3r with the Mafia! She is not a clone of GTA! It is distinctive.

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 16.05.20

Later you have tasted this fruit, one((=
Russian shop have not met yet? There are dolls inside, and other attributes. I once went, and now can not find...

J
J.F.Murphy 16.05.20

more and improved control over the car

X
Xandee 16.05.20

But the amazing control of the motorcycle...

P
Paulo Montana 16.05.20

Hagane Against White Turtle Silver Coin
what can you do! But the store I was in many, but dolls have not met! But in the real NYC is Brighton beach, where Russian. Find him at TRU Crime, are there coordinates? Perhaps there just should look for Russian attractions! But sometimes there are speakers of Russian. They said something about warm vodka, drinking in the stairwell, and much more...

Xandee
control of the bike, like all sports cars - terrible. Dramatically shakes in hand, and they dispersed with amazing speed (on vskidku - about 1-1.5 sec. up to hundreds). In life it does not happen, in this context, Driv3r is much more realistic, where the wheel travel is not only real, but also very good.

_
_Don_ 16.05.20

Dear Paulo,complete the game 100% and got to Brooklyn,et in the South West.Down in the South in real life is this Beach!
And game,city,shooting,cars in.Only in LA story pohlesche.

P
Paulo Montana 16.05.20

Smokin_ace
thanks for the advice! Gonna pass... I have one small question: how to increase the mouse sensitivity and steering in the game? And that is something too slow the whole thing works.

_
_Don_ 16.05.20

At Thea nice comp,Paul?I had also slowed down.Then,it seemed normal.

P
Paulo Montana 16.05.20

Smokin_ace
do not brake, just slowly moving, the sensitivity is not enough. The steering wheel generally have to twist like on the bus...

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 16.05.20

The sensitivity of the mouse like it is possible to improve utility through the external game settings(hold Ctrl while booting, if you turned it off).

C
Colt 8 16.05.20

Me nravitstsa to play the game,where as in reality,almost.Something this game is similar to GTA San Andreas,and this is my favorite game.

P
Paulo Montana 16.05.20

Hagane Against White Turtle Silver Coin
I have all the mouse settings set at maximum, and still slow.
Does the game any settings for the mouse?

Colt 8
Yes, they are very similar, it is a pity that the Labor Crime not the countryside... But there's a huge city! But I once drove by car from one end to the other... :) Long drive had...

B
Boyarka 16.05.20

The game, held more than once, but still S. of LA liked

A
Alex Mahone 16.05.20

I on the contrary, NYC is more like it. Although both games in this series have the same interest.

U
Urban Style 16.05.20

In new York the atmosphere is better made.

A
Alex Mahone 16.05.20

In new York the atmosphere is better made.
And besides, the gameplay in my opinion is also better.