3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiki nik 16.05.20 09:34 pm

First impressions of the game (True Crime: New York City)

who had time to play tell us, what's in the game
119 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 16.05.20

with monasteries it is interesting

I've been there just passing through

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

Today, I read an introductory article about the game. It is something terrible. If this was written by an employee of the website, then he has no right to throw out my subjective opinion! After his dirt, which he watered with the game, what will be the first impression new players? Quote:
The continuation of the average for all parameters GTA clone True Crime. Now, as you've probably realized, we will have to travel at popular new York. Moreover, funds for travel, developers have prepared enough - here to you and new cars, and even motorcycles. As for the rest - practically the same the first part with a few reservations.
If I read it before she entered the game, I wouldn't have gone there!!!
PS: by the Way, new York is popular not lately and for centuries! There fled the crowds of refugees from different countries for free.
Now play GTA3 only for comparison with TCNY. While GTA3 is not impressed: not enough weapons and primitive; little machines and primitivnenko; clothing is the same, already stinking from sweat; in the shelter no toilet (we have to run to the nearby bushes :))) ) to Go just anywhere is impossible! Another question arose: who is the clone?

X
Xandee 16.05.20

By the way, new York is popular not lately and for centuries! There fled the crowds of refugees from different countries for freedom
There was a view in computer games, since the action of most computer games is there, and the refugees are nothing to do with it, as popular destinations for emigration in the world abound, but few of them appear as often on PC. New York has become a kind of stamp - if the action in the US, it's either new York or is a small (or even fictional) city are rarely other options.
Now play GTA3 only for comparison with TCNY. While GTA3 is not impressed: not enough weapons and primitive; little machines and primitivnenko; clothing is the same, already stinking from sweat; in the shelter no toilet (we have to run to the nearby bushes :))) ) to Go just anywhere is impossible! Another question arose: who is the clone?
Well then I'm proud of the creators of GTA3 - splagiatit in 2002, a game that came out in 2006 have yet to be able. So all operedelenno not in favor of True Crime is that they failed to do in 2006 (e.g. imputed car physics), it was still made for 4 years prior to them. Cars GTA3, not less, the only difference is that there are no motorcycles that appear only in the next game of the series - Vice City, which was released in 2003, again before True Crime. Clothing in games free added with mods, and even about toilet even once no desire to comment - indeed, the global omission, but it was fixed in the Sims. To go just like in any game, not just in True Crime made some of the interior of the buildings, and tied they almost all buildings, so the city of the cloned areas.

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

What meant to this bastard article, and who meant, nobody knows. The author just crap a very good game to scare of potential players, as if by order from above! (Aren't those Your article?) About a toilet and a clone I was joking, if You do not understand, or pretended not to understand :) I just wanted to protect something... But, if ordered to destroy something, then it will be destroyed (Stalin).

X
Xandee 16.05.20

Heh, but who bothers to praise, just some statements are a bit naive, especially comparing GTA3 and TC:NY, when between games for 4 years that the gaming industry where the account goes almost to the minute, the term is more than respectable, certainly in some positions GTA3 will play, because at the time of its creation technology has been quite different. More logical if there was a comparison with GTA:San Andreas, which was released in 2005, here at least the difference in 1 year (I mean the PC version of the game, since the console version was released slightly earlier in both games).
But what about the bias of the author of this article - AG.ru - 51% on GameSpot - 5.2 points, IGN - 6.5 points, and so forth, overall, pretty weak that the Russian authors. that Western. The first game of the series evaluation, by the way, is somewhat higher.

A
AlSar 16.05.20

Yes, the first game in the series, and is, in my opinion, better

H
Helena No4ka 16.05.20

First, of course, better and much more complicated. This is a game for men. And TCNY - for girls, ie, for me. I already hundred times was held. And in LA mudohayutsya-mudohayutsya :) postponed Until the end of the LA, to the development of GTA3 (GTA SA and GTA4 on the shelf are watching and licking their chops).

A
AlSar 16.05.20

Well, this system - curve

But after mastering three-point shots you have to master Weiss, that's for sure

n
number 9 large 16.05.20

In the first part the atmosphere is better(and there is no city, but a dump)

W
Wuzy21 16.05.20

graphics are so-so but the game is funny

D
DeletedOne 16.05.20

Awful graphics for the time...

And a lot of reuse of textures, interior, Peds, Street crimes ,miscellaneous other stuff...

The game suffers from problems GTA III(And it came out much earlier...) - the Same people walk the streets, the disadvantages of drawing people and buildings...and roads. Physics at the level of the Godfather(horrible diarrhea)... shootout...not really, but nevertheless the game is addictive...very. In the game you can get very much fun...Probably due to the idea itself. Fresh. Very fresh.

d
dantevictim 16.05.20

as for me the first part was much better...)

J
J.F.Murphy 16.05.20

Nostalgia chtol? To remember old times :D dunno why, but I liked this game despite all its flaws. The idea of the idea. It was fun to see the quality of its embodiment.

S
Someone 16.05.20

I will say a very strange thing, but for me it's one of the most atmospheric games I have played. Probably largely because the atmosphere in the game have spent quite a few resources, to be honest the game in General is very mediocre and should not deserve attention. But these games often attract its pallor and even desistiu. 7 years ago, no one, including I, did not consider the game, except GTA clone than it in fact always was. But, once having decided to pereproyti game after a couple of years after our first acquaintance, I found in it some hidden potential, which the developers probably did not even laid. A very strong core, which holds the game. A seemingly ordinary game with bad graphics, trivial plot and weak characters, where there may be a rod? And here it is quite strange, but I explain a few things: 1. Constantly dull rainy weather in the city, the melancholic, and causes goosebumps (I) in the skin, despite the plain graphics of this action. 2. Buggy system of rendering buildings in the distance appear and disappear from view, accompanied by a white flash like a lightning that made the cloudy weather in the city even more gloomy and sad. 2. Finally the soundtrack. Here is a separate issue - the in-game music galore, but the normal is almost there, I will mention only a couple of tracks: Danzig - Mother Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper. And just these two songs, especially the second, were one of my favorite songs from games. For this I am extremely grateful to TC: NYC, and listening to one of these tracks, I always nostalgically remember this game as one of my favorites.

P
ProstoqYParen 16.05.20

Many editions had it low marks,but this part of the many favorite game and part of the series.
She baguena,endothia in the city,cars horribly managed,all the bugs and slow.And if you continue to the secret level, rapper the entire game again.
The heads of the character, too.

P
ProstoqYParen 16.05.20

Gorgeous story and music.The main hero.

d
den_mgn74 16.05.20

WELL liked ! first played in 2010! second in 2012! put all mods and went mad !

A
Artemidor 16.05.20

Very atmospheric game, and unlike GTA you can go everywhere

s
sergeu78 20.01.23

Passed on the PS2 emulator-great game.