3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karren 16.05.20 09:38 pm

Serana (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone who went into the topic.Want to ask a tricky question: at what level should start with the passage of the quest of the dawnguard?The fact that in previous playthroughs I started the quest as soon as the opportunity arose (somewhere at level 10), but Serana was a bit too weak, and here recently I have learned that companions are not pumped along with the player, but remain at the level at which they are attached to the player.Now I am at 31 level.Should go to vampire or to wait another 10 levels, although this long?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.05.20

Curran wrote:
but Serana was a bit too weak, and here recently I have learned that companions are not pumped along with the player
And where did you read this nonsense,the level of companions is increasing along with the level of HS,although each partner has a maximum level.

A
Alllex236 16.05.20

saa0891
the level is growing, Yes, but their skills don't change, for example I have 10 she beat weak zips, and didn't change it, but at level 50 it yuzala chain lightning

K
Karren 16.05.20

Alllex236
And there are codes to see what skills she has and add what you need?

E
Egor Nevazhno 16.05.20

guardian of the dawn with 3 access

g
gmh4589 16.05.20

Curran
It is recommended to play dawnguard at least at level 20. So 31 is normal.
And Yes, I will repeat the words of the person above, where did you read nonsense about the fact that the level of the partner is not pumped?
He not only pumped, partners and even open up new perks, and this is very obvious in the passing game, if you long to play with the same partner. The same Serana is pumping the magic of destruction, and you notice that she is becoming more complex spells.

P
Pussy_ZARED 16.05.20

Curran
And you can see what mods you put on Serano? (Of course if they are there)

E
Eremite_City 16.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
All, machine is Marriable Serana.
Other gameplay mods I'm not met.
Beauty doesn't count. The eye of the beholder.
Serana constantly my partner and wife in the game.
Rummaged all that is connected with it.

a
arah 16.05.20

Approximately 50му level partners begin lightning to spoliate that sometimes does not find the carcass of a departed enemy. Fly like bowling pins ))

E
Evgeniy Cherednikov 16.05.20

First you need so
Spoiler